Guest viewing is limited

Tinder for married guys

DocMcStuffins

TAG Member
Reaction score
Does tinder still require a facebook account. If so, how do you handle that? Create a fake facebook account somehow?

Do you mention you are married, or leave that out of the marketing materials?

You can use FB pretty safely with Tinder, it never says anything about tinder on your FB account.

How you market yourself, it’s totally up to you. Your relationship status isn’t shown on Tinder. It just takes your name and age - plus whatever pics you select from your FB account or upload directly.

Good luck - we’d appreciate a report on how it goes for you, especially if you’re doing it in Japan.

As an addition to the above

Creating a fake account will reduce the likelihood of common connects but still exposes you to being spotted by common connects. Is the risk worth ruining your marriage over? i hate being a paranoia mongerer but just wanna tell you what to expect as i have had guy/female friends get busted over there due to negligence

I got on to Tinder without linking to my Fecesbook account. I uploaded photos to Tinder from my phone. Ain't no way in Hell would I have those two accounts linked.

And I've been very straight up about being in a sexless marriage - when asked. No reason to put that in the profile. In about a month on Tinder I have pulled one woman to a hotel and have 3 others I am planning dates with. And I have am close to 60 years old so I'm operating from a disadvantage since I probably don't fit most womens' preferences.

One bit of advice - don't just use any old photos you have on your phone or some hurried selfies in the men's room. I got a buddy who is good with a camera to take about 70 pictures in a few nice settings. Then I sorted through those for a few select shots. if you don't know anybody who is good with a camera then get anybody and take 120 photos. Anything else is a waste of time.

Last edited:
Its totally doable but i heard that our alien overlord Zuckerberg will start cracking down on that somehow since he doesnt like people jumping the fence while using facebook.
Been using tinder for over 2 years but mostly just for a one night stand/casual sex thing.

Reactions: TAG Manager
I've been on Scout and MeetMe with some success... No link or connection to FB. Some have asked me about my status othets just go with it...

Reactions: ur19877
I got on to Tinder without linking to my Fecesbook account. I uploaded photos to Tinder from my phone. Ain't no way in Hell would I have those two accounts linked.

And I've been very straight up about being in a sexless marriage - when asked. No reason to put that in the profile. In about a month on Tinder I have pulled one woman to a hotel and have 3 others I am planning dates with. And I have am close to 60 years old so I'm operating from a disadvantage since I probably don't fit most womens' preferences.

One bit of advice - don't just use any old photos you have on your phone or some hurried selfies in the men's room. I got a buddy who is good with a camera to take about 70 pictures in a few nice settings. Then I sorted through those for a few select shots. if you don't know anybody who is good with a camera then get anybody and take 120 photos. Anything else is a waste of time.
Nice. Hope it's working for you still. Are you in Japan? Also, do you state married in profile, or leave that for later?

Nice. Hope it's working for you still. Are you in Japan? Also, do you state married in profile, or leave that for later?
I've been living in Japan for a very long time.

Frankly, my professional life has been too busy to do much with the women I match with on Tinder.

I do not say that I am married on my profile - as I expect most married women wouldn't state that either. But I never lie or try to hide it when asked. It will have to come up sometime anyway.

Reactions: ur19877