Guest viewing is limited

Tips for love hotel registration?

mito3322

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm struggling to be able to find a not completely overpriced love hotel on like booking.com . I found a website called happy hotels but when I tried to book a reservation it was asking for my address which since I recently moved out out my dorms I don't have. How did the rest of you guys book love hotels through happy hotels? Are there any work around, like in person booking or calling? Or do some LH not require japanese addresses?

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

I'm struggling to be able to find a not completely overpriced love hotel on like booking.com . I found a website called happy hotels but when I tried to book a reservation it was asking for my address which since I recently moved out out my dorms I don't have. How did the rest of you guys book love hotels through happy hotels? Are there any work around, like in person booking or calling? Or do some LH not require japanese addresses?

Thanks in advance!
Why on earth do you book a love hotel? Just go to one directly.

Reactions: dweb
Why on earth do you book a love hotel? Just go to one directly.
I wanted to do a reservation with a specific girl and the manager told me to do it through city heaven. And it asks the location for LH or house on the last reservation page,so I assumed that I needed a LH booked. Is it really super easy to find a LH day of at a reasonable price?

I wanted to do a reservation with a specific girl and the manager told me to do it through city heaven. And it asks the location for LH or house on the last reservation page,so I assumed that I needed a LH booked. Is it really super easy to find a LH day of at a reasonable price?
You usually go to a hotel and then tell the shop where you are and what room number. Just pick a hotel you're interested in and use that if they really require you to say which hotel ahead of time.
Reasonable price is subjective to your own financial means. I'm fine with 8-12,000 yen/room, others are not. You can find decent enough rooms from 5-8k and some may be cheaper, depending on the time & day.

But if you're sticking to an area like Shinjuku, you'll find a room somewhere given the mass amount of options. Weekends at mid-afternoon, you'll find that some places may be full or have a wait while rooms are being cleaned.

Yeah, it is just meant as a reference. You just put down your first choice in the CH form so the shop roughly knows where the booking will take place.
In a lot of cases this won't work because the hotel is fully booked when you show up....so you pick something else close by and tell the shop where you checked in.

Can get stressfull on busy evenings, so if you want to make sure everything goes well book a room an hour early for a longer time. Most love hotels don't take reservations from customers ahead if time.

Reactions: Gina and Alice
Having only done in-call for the longest time, I was a bit worried how to actually book a room myself. It’s usually just a touch screen TV that lists all the open rooms, you choose one and you’ll probably want to choose short time for 1-3 hours.

The button should say something like “ショートテイム” and you just grab the receipt and give it to the oba-chan or oji-san behind the window. Just pre-empt them and say something like ni-jikan (2 hours) and say it’s a short time if your Japanese isn’t great. You then hand over the cash or card and they’ll give you the receipt and room number plate.

Once you’re in the room, let the tencho know the hotel and room number and wait for the front desk to call you. You can get away with just saying “hai” to anything that sounds like a question 😂

You usually go to a hotel and then tell the shop where you are and what room number. Just pick a hotel you're interested in and use that if they really on require you to say which hotel ahead of time.
Reasonable price is subjective to your own financial means. I'm fine with 8-12,000 yen/room, others are not. You can find decent enough rooms from 5-8k and some may be cheaper, depending on the time & day.

But if you're sticking to an area like Shinjuku, you'll find a room somewhere given the mass amount of options. Weekends at mid-afternoon, you'll find that some places may be full or have a wait while rooms are being cleaned.
Oh, so basically I'd just find a hotel day off before the scheduled reservations that makes sense. I definitely found a few hotels I'm in interested in and their prices were reasonable for the break options. Since many of those had good prices between 3000 and 5000 yen. But, if break options are not generally available and only full days I did find some 9000-13000 full day price hotels. I'd be going during the weekend and early afternoon. On a Friday or Monday, do you think that might be a tough date and time to find a hotel day of. Also a note, I didn't realize the required information in the city heaven registration page only requires area not hotel to be specified so I could just choose an area like shinjuku.

Having only done in-call for the longest time, I was a bit worried how to actually book a room myself. It’s usually just a touch screen TV that lists all the open rooms, you choose one and you’ll probably want to choose short time for 1-3 hours.

The button should say something like “ショートテイム” and you just grab the receipt and give it to the oba-chan or oji-san behind the window. Just pre-empt them and say something like ni-jikan (2 hours) and say it’s a short time if your Japanese isn’t great. You then hand over the cash or card and they’ll give you the receipt and room number plate.

Once you’re in the room, let the tencho know the hotel and room number and wait for the front desk to call you. You can get away with just saying “hai” to anything that sounds like a question 😂
Oh thank you! that sounds reassuring, which area did you go to? Any specific area or hotels that you had good experiences in?

Yeah, it is just meant as a reference. You just put down your first choice in the CH form so the shop roughly knows where the booking will take place.
In a lot of cases this won't work because the hotel is fully booked when you show up....so you pick something else close by and tell the shop where you checked in.

Can get stressfull on busy evenings, so if you want to make sure everything goes well book a room an hour early for a longer time. Most love hotels don't take reservations from customers ahead if time.
I'll try to go ahead of my reservation then, thank you for the advice!

Oh thank you! that sounds reassuring, which area did you go to? Any specific area or hotels that you had good experiences in?
Kabukicho is pretty easy, Pasha basically owns a lot of them there too. Shibuya has lots of love hotels too.

Reactions: Alice
This may or may not be useful to you but I book love hotels on the Agoda app. There are quite a few love hotels you can book and check-in from 15:00 and check-out the next day at 11:00 or 12:00 like most normal hotels. The one I most recently booked was ¥6,000 in Ikebukuro (for 2 on a weekday) and because I just needed it for a few hours to smash two women that evening, I checked out later that same night. This method gives you the biggest bang for your buck in my opinion because you can invite as many women as you want throughout the day, just try to have them come at different times to avoid being charged for extra guests.

I do this almost every week and it’s really more cost efficient for me.