http://ar-tiamo.jp/

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 mins ¥6000 (first timer discount)

Type/Location:
Este

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
Finding myself alone on my last day of vacation (my wife had apparently told me she was going golfing, but I probably had headphones on and a guitar in my lap since that's the only time she ever talks to me), I decided to hop on a train and see where I ended up. When the train announcer murmured "Kawasaki deeeeeeesu" like it was the final words of a dying man, I thought, Why not? and hopped out. Within a few blocks of the Keikyu train station, I was accosted by a couple of cheerful middle-aged touts thrusting tissue packs into my hand and steering me towards the side-by-side entrances of their shops. The guy who won pushed me into the door on the right, belonging to nurunuru T-back massage joint Ti Amo (The other shop is identical just with a different name). He directed me to a waiting room like a little theater with a video playing showing Japanese men in disposable G-strings getting rubbed with what looked like hagfish slime. I was quite turned on, I can tell you. :sick: Oh, and there were girls in the video in lingerie and T-backs, doing the slime rubbing. The guy explained in Japanese that this was a nurunuru massage by a woman in a T-back kind of shop (thus, I assume, the video), and he pointed at a newcomer course on his laminated trifold showing 30 mins for ¥6000. I glanced around the room at the photos of the girls who just weren't that cute, but hell, I had come to Kawasaki for something, and I had a pocket full of Fukuzawas, so I asked him about the sex. He waved his hand and smiled broadly, like he was really really pleased to inform me there was not going to be any endings which could be classified by TAG punters as "happy."

HJ? I asked. Broad smile: nope.

Now the opposite of a happy ending is a sad one, or an angry one if you thought you were getting a happy one, so I was about to beat feet due to his shop's unwillingness to beat meat. Then I paused, cocked my head at him and laughed. I waggled a finger at him. You sly old dog! Of course there's a happy ending, otherwise what would be the point of a place like this? The guy out front just has to act like there's not, and then the girl inside will eventually tell me what her price is.

So I agreed to the 30 minute newbie course and he had me fill out some paperwork which he blatantly encouraged me to lie on. So I told him my name was Tanaka and the last four of my ID number was 0153 (Mr. Big Strawberry) and he sat me down and in a few minutes in walked Hana.

The first thing I thought when I saw Hana was that school must be out today. This girl look like a high schooler. She told me later that she is 22, and there's no way she's older than that. Hana was petite, Japanese, and built like one of those little plastic hentai figures guys like to cum all over and then post the videos online. Her face was a 7/10, her body about a 50/10. Nice legs, round little butt, tiny waist... and it was obvious in spite of her young age, this girl had quested for -- and found -- the Legendary Tits of Ohmyfuckinggod. Seriously, I took a silver top out of my pocket and spun it to see if it would fall.

I am clueless when it comes to cup sizes, and all that much more confused by the differences between the Japanese scale and the western one. I guess in western terms these might be D's or double D's? Which on a tiny little frame like hers were mouthwatering. On a Japanese scale I would assume that they go past the alphabet and into the wingdings. Don't get me wrong, they did not look disproportionate, they just looked fantastic.

She took a look at me and of course rued her lot in life. But she very gamely, if somewhat awkwardly, took my hand and led me back to the rooms. She showed me where to put my clothes, showed me where to take a shower – by myself – and showed me where the phone was to call her when I was done.

The shower, since I am rapidly running out of things to complement about this experience, was really nice. It seemed new, clean, hot, and the water came out with pressure that would make Jerry Seinfeld happy. I finished, dried off, put on the ridiculous g-string, picked up the phone and said I was ready. She came back bearing a glass of cold tea for me which tasted like cigarette smoke and told me to lie face down on the all-in-one floor/mat. She put some oil on my left leg and started to very, very softly massage it. I'll admit, it felt pretty nice. But there was absolutely no contact between me and her besides her massaging hand and she was all the way back at my feet. Even though there were mirrors in front of me and beside me, I still could not really figure out the point of her being in lingerie. Must be for that happy ending I'm not going to get, I consoled myself with a wry smile.

After a few minutes, she asked me in Japanese if her massage hurt. I said, "no" which must've been the answer she was waiting for. A few seconds later she dug her thumb deep into my calf and out the front of my shin then slid it up my leg as though trying to fillet my leg bone. I bit back the urge to gasp out loud. She went from 2 to 20 in one twist of the dial. It would be like if I tickled you with a feather and said "does that hurt? "And when you said no, I stepped aside and let you get hit with a wrecking ball. But it was a legit massage move, I just wasn't expecting it. She proceeded to massage both my legs with that kind of force right along the nerves.

That was when I asked her how old she was and laughed when she told me and said that I had thought she was in high school. That seemed to break the ice, and since she now knew that I could speak some Japanese, I got the usual string of what I call talking dog questions. (Things you might ask your dog if you found out it could talk.). Do you like Japan? Do you like Japanese food? What Japanese food do you like? Do you like TV? I derailed her for a moment by pointing out that I had actually been in Japan longer than she had, since I was in the country a year before she was born. It was then that her timer chirped and she said something that I thought was turn over.

Now, Uncle NED hates not knowing the deal going in. Some of you may enjoy the playful tease of waiting until the end to find out whether something is going to be offered or not, and what the price of that something may be. Well, at my age, I might not survive until the end. So I want to know up front. Hell, I don't even buy green bananas.

I flipped and looked at her expecting her to put her finger to her lips and hit me with a special deal, but she smiled sweetly and said, "終わりです." We are done here, Mister. I gawked at her stupidly for a few seconds more, and then from out in the lobby, I could hear my little silver top fall.

This was reality all right. She told me to shower, dress, and pick up the phone when I was done. So I did, and she came back and quite sweetly this time took my hand and led me down the 347 flights of stairs, now chatting away at me like we were old friends. I guess she was relieved that it was over, and that I hadn't thrown some kind of gaijin tantrum when I found out that there really wasn't going to be anything at the end.

We got to the street, and she walked out into the sunlight in her T-back and lingerie and I imagined cars crashing and men riding bikes into telephone poles. She looked even better in the daylight. I think I need to find out how to make this girl my sugarbaby. The tout smiled and asked me how it was and I smiled and nodded and thought don't grin at me, you unlying sonofabitch.

But I have to admit, my legs feel pretty damn awesome.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I will say again, I'm not sure what the point of this place is. Happy ending massages for people who don't want happy endings? I have been in massage parlors in Australia, where the girl won't do a happy ending but will let you do it yourself. I never really understood that one either, since the girl won't let you touch her and she won't get naked while you jack yourself off. It's like some weird fantasy of just jacking off in front of a fully clothed woman. Not that we don't all have that. I have also been in sexy massage places in Yokohama and near Tokyo Dome where you finish yourself but the girl will let you touch her if you tip her. That can be kind of cool depending on how cute, and flirty the girl is. But this? I guess if you want a fairly legit massage, and you might as well have it from a cute girl in a T-back, this is the place for you. But good luck walking back to the train dragging those big blue balls behind you.

Last edited:
I notice that Hana is not on their website which is yet another ridiculous thing about this place. She should be the largest image on the very first page.

Another marvelously written review!

Personally I've never understood the appeal of slimy massage or slimy sex. Then again I don't see the appeal of natto either.

Those paper thongs? Thats when my own big strawberries just willfully decide not to be confined.

I have zero info on (or interest in) this particular place, but there are establishments of this sort in which happy endings and sometimes more are routinely provided to known regulars but never to new and unknown customers. These are particularly common in the US where the shops have to worry about LE sting operations and random crazies, but I guess they could easily exist in Japan too.

-Ww

I have zero info on (or interest in) this particular place, but there are establishments of this sort in which happy endings and sometimes more are routinely provided to known regulars but never to new and unknown customers. These are particularly common in the US where the shops have to worry about LE sting operations and random crazies, but I guess they could easily exist in Japan too.

-Ww
Now you've doomed me to repeat, not only out of general curiosity but because if there's a chance to get specifically young Miss Hana into her tanjobi clothes, that would be worth a bit of an investment. Though, it seems unlikely they would suspect a gaijin of being undercover. Oh, wait, random crazy... yep, that's me. Struck me as odd how aggressively they were interested in bringing a foreigner into the shops, literally taking my arm like Thai bar girls on the streets of Pattaya, and yet nothing in the shop itself was in English and neither the guy nor Hana seemed to speak any. Maybe the business is failing with Japanese customers...

Struck me as odd how aggressively they were interested in bringing a foreigner into the shops, literally taking my arm like Thai bar girls on the streets of Pattaya

That is odd, especially when we are talking about Kawasaki which is not a friendly place for a white boy. It was a dark and stormy night many long years ago when I was wandering aimlessly in Kawasaki with some money burning holes to my pants.

Well, that has happened quite often to be honest, but only that time I was approached by a smiling man in front of his shop inviting me in. And I ended up with very similarly confusing event as was explained by NED. So now I go and check in the google maps what was the name of my shop. Yep, Ti Amo...

Maybe the business is failing with Japanese customers...

After my visit I spend several days in disbelieved frenzy wondering what I did wrong and reading the local sites for reviews. It actually seems I got what they got and still they were going back for more. Many of the guys commenting were seasoned veterans of the sad ending massages. BTW You should check their site and the girl's blog. I got a nice thank you message there from the girl. Still didn't think it was enough for repeat visit though.

Enjoyable read. Even old hands who've been here so years they've stopped counting them can forget rule # whatever it is: the chances of a successful experience by a tout ushering the likes of a gaijin into a shop are 1 in ..well over 10!

Last edited:
Yeah I had the same experience at this place.
I have lived in Kawasaki for over a year now and not yet found anything White Guy friendly besides the old chinese MASAGEEE ladies, who are very much best left avoided.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I know how it feels leaving an esthe establishment HJ-less. Although most of those esthe shops state on their website or on the paper contract you sign (for first timers) that no "marvelous services" are offered, some of the therapists do it anyways but must be kept a secret as they risk getting fired. One of the reasons why some therapists hesitate is because some of the customers blog about it on the internet revealing the therapist's name and thus getting them fired. As other members here have said it might take a couple visits to get a HJ at end (assuming you visit the same therapist) and I can say this is true from my experiences.