To shave or not to shave, that is the question

I sit on a toilet, with a pair of hair cutting scissors and just gently pull the hair and trim down the length, a half an inch to an inch. By the base of the penis, on the sides and below, I trim it a little shorter. At the very top & side of my hair line, I shave off just the few stragglers there. This gives your area a nice clean V look and will not be an irritant for the ladies. Just take your time and you'll be fine.

After you're done, get your Ipad and some lube, to celebrate your accomplishment. Of course, this part is optional :p

After you're done, get your Ipad and some lube, to celebrate your accomplishment. Of course, this part is optional :p

That is not only a sin but also very unprofessional.

Just be a proper human being and get a professional to check the results for example in some Thai MP.

How do ye all trim downstairs? I've been thinking alot about the easiest way to do it safely.
I did razor hair removal on the very top and its side. I have left some on top and trim it with scissors when it gets longer.

This info is also valid for girls, not just the guys....especially when it comes to Sumata. Clean shaven or with some hair is fine, but if the girl has tiny stubbles you are in for some pain 😶
We try, but that area is very sensitive to have to shave every day, and if you shave too much it seems stubble comes through regardless. I shave about every 3 days and can’t really time it well sometimes.

I’d really recommend everyone, men or women, to just get laser there if they don’t want the hair but because I’m a natural blonde it’s not working for me.

I even tried growing it out but it just wasn’t a good look on me personally and it grossed me out (just on myself, I don’t mind on other people, but I can be a bit neurotic).

So nowadays i’m having electolysis done but it takes forever. Hope the results will be worth it.

So nowadays i’m having electolysis done but it takes forever. Hope the results will be worth it.
Massive bother, isn' it? I'm just doing it to finish off armpits\ballsack. Can't imagine getting the whole area done from scratch with it.

Reactions: Alice
never shave face only trim once per week. downstairs trim once per month. wife is Asian and loves unshaved face

Massive bother, isn' it? I'm just doing it to finish off armpits\ballsack. Can't imagine getting the whole area done from scratch with it.
Yeah, I’ve done laser hair removal in the past and I do think it thinned it out a bit (which is why it doesn’t look good when it’s long..) but only about half of it so i still have to shave.
I did get great results with electrolysis on my armpits already, but down there it’s taking forever
I’d like to think that even if I have stubble it’s not too bad because it’s blonde, thin and already a bit thinned out by previous laser, but I know smooth hairless skin would be better of course.

Reactions: Papa and AVFan
Personally I use an electrict trimmer with a 3mm guard for trimming downstairs, but it still gets a bit prickly so I would wait at least 3 days before meeting someone, or what I did in my last trip was to use the 1mm size a day before my flight and let it grow for like 2 weeks.
I wouldn't completely shave as it stayed very prickly for a little over a week, worth noting that hair conditioner seems to help a little with the sharpness but it still needs time to blunt out.

I also started using a trimmer recently because the passing years are not kind and it's hard to razor shave down there when you now have not so smooth surface to work with as in your 20s.
Still it's more hygienic than having a rainforest, especially in the summer months, of course those being 11 1/2 out of 12 here in Miami.
And thank God I don't live in frigging Cuba anymore, I'm not even sure they can get razors nowadays over there, let alone an electric trimmer.

Last edited:
Conceptually not a fan of waxing - pain for temporary results, would rather take it slow with the more permanent (though more expensive methods).

Small Sharp Scissors and I upkeep every few days. Always under control.

Small Sharp Scissors and I upkeep every few days. Always under control.
Hmm, the sound of that "sharp" word just does not play right in my head. I'd rather just use an electric trimmer before I end up having an accident.

Reactions: StFyle
Am I the only one who did men’s V I O wax? 😑
the dedication might cause me to think you star in jav...

for me I basically trim mine cause I had extreme itch in the summer due to the forest down there. the same for armpit.

doesnt really care if people think I am a player or something.

for me I basically trim mine cause I had extreme itch in the summer due to the forest down there. the same for armpit.

doesnt really care if people think I am a player or something.
Same here, but I do my armpits all year round. Sweat dripping down my armpits from the hair is the worst feeling when working out. Sometimes even worse than a heartbreak or pulling something!

Same here, but I do my armpits all year round. Sweat dripping down my armpits from the hair is the worst feeling when working out. Sometimes even worse than a heartbreak or pulling something!
Laser into electroepilation ( to get rid of the too thin / too pale leftovers). Currently have say 50ish hair tops under each armpit and consecutively less after each session.

Reactions: tkthedk
I've used an electric trimmer on my balls before without any attachments, one of the greatest mistakes I've ever made..

After that, I bought a body trimmer with a ceramic blade head that's apparently "safer".

Still cautious around the balls and shaft, trying not to get another scar on my nuts 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: resiman
I've been to numerous onsens and have seen the humongous never trimmed black bushes of Japanese men. I'm positive these same men do P4P, so most providers must be used to a mouth full of pubes 😅

I've been to numerous onsens and have seen the humongous never trimmed black bushes of Japanese men. I'm positive these same men do P4P, so most providers must be used to a mouth full of pubes 😅
They probably are.
Some of my regulars praised me though after I suddenly showed up with pubeless balls and shaft. No need to gift toothpicks any longer.

As for beard, the GFE experience went up alot after turning babyface.

Not sure if this makes me dedicated, masochistic, or simply poor; but back when I was a wee college student in Hot&Humid, USA, I would ritually every summer take to the downstairs with tweezers to preempt the bayou, so to say.

I know what you’re thinking, but it’s actually quite painless, you have a lot of control (no chance at nicking yourself w/ tweezers), and cheap!

Now that I actually have disposable income that could go to waxing or laser treatment, I still stick with the trusty old tweezers.

This summer I took a chance and tried out hair removal cream (Veet, sold on Amazon).

Surprisingly effective. Slather on, let it sit for 5 minutes, wipe away with a cloth, and boom, every nook and cranny clean.

Start with a lower time - I started with 3 minutes and worked my way up, 5 is where I had perfect results with zero irritation. Be sure to wash thoroughly afterwards to get all of it off.