walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
30min - 21,000 yen

Type/Location:
osaka, tobita

Language Notes:
some japanese and english

Details of the Encounter:
Decided to try out tobita one night, and shopped around for bit before deciding on this shop: 姫, princess

google map link of shop:
https://goo.gl/maps/L91Gfjd57d2vPTdu5

This shop usually has tanned gals, for the most part the girls here seem to have an attitude and you can feel it walking by the store, cause the girls are sometimes just playing on their phone and not even greeting passerbys.

But the girls are generally really hot here, like 9/10 at least.
So I gave it a try, the girl's name is Aki

play details:
- great body, tanned, great face, E cup (japanese size)
- covered blowjob, was normal not special
- she refused to do cowgirl, so that sucked
- no kissing
- missionary and doggy style only
- her moaning was kinda sexy
- didn't like me touching her boobs, cause my hands were cold from being outside in 4C weather
- she didn't like any light spanking
- this girl has a lot of attitude and provides no GFE or appreciation for even picking her
- her facial expression through the whole thing was annoyed, and you can totally see it which is a huge turn off.
- her cold attitude resulted in me losing my boner and not even finishing
- her hand job is decent, but that's probably because she's had to finish a lot of guys like that because the main service is so bad and unsexy.
- generally Tobita is mechanical service, but this was an even lower level mechanical service, like this i don't care attitude and i just wanna get this over with

Overall, this girl is the worst provider I've ever had in Tobita, if you just wanna lose money to a hot girl and not even shoot, this is the place for you haha.

Most of the girls in Tobita provide at least decent to very good service, this is the only one shop that I can see is SUPER AWFUL!!!!!!

Tobita is a great place, and I've had mostly great service. But this place and girl was only time i couldn't cum.

Guys, avoid this place at all cost. That's why i went through the work of finding the kanji for this shop and the google map location so you don't have to get ripped off like I did.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Avoid this shop at all cost, 姫, provider name: Aki

The rest of Tobita is great! I've been to the other shops and had a great time, just NOT this one.

Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate that you took the time to explain which provider you saw and not writing a blanket review for Tobita overall.

Good luck on your next visit!

Approved: 12/31/2021

Thanks for finding the landmines so that others don't fall for the same trap. That price point for 30min is alarmingly high. Haven't been to tobita yet but it's on my list.

And this is the one catch at Tobita Shinchi. I've said it before, in Tobita you choose the shop based on the girl's level of enthusiasm--not how hot she is. If the girl looks bored, uninterested or, worse, is avoiding eye contact, just keep walking...even if she's hot as fuck or scratches that itch for you. If she's acting like a fucking bitch even before you've pulled out your wallet, it's not going to get any better once you're upstairs.

Besides, there are plenty of girls eager to separate you from your cash who take their jobs seriously, and that includes the hottest girls on the block. I always tell the new guys, look for the girl who's either excessively batting her eyelashes and smirking at your or, even better, calling out to you more aggressively than the mamasan. That's basically going to guarantee you a very pleasant time.

But really, trying to kiss or spank a Tobita worker is probably the quickest way to get a very unfriendly yak assistant to kick your ass out of the shop.

Last edited:
And this is the one catch at Tobita Shinchi. I've said it before, in Tobita you choose the shop based on the girl's level of enthusiasm--not how hot she is. If the girl looks bored, uninterested or, worse, is avoiding eye contact, just keep walking...even if she's hot as fuck or scratches that itch for you. If she's acting like a fucking bitch even before you've pulled out your wallet, it's not going to get any better once you're upstairs.

Besides, there are plenty of girls eager to separate you from your cash who take their jobs seriously, and that includes the hottest girls on the block. I always tell the new guys, look for the girl who's either excessively batting her eyelashes and smirking at your or, even better, calling out to you more aggressively than the mamasan. That's basically going to guarantee you a very pleasant time.

But really, trying to kiss or spank a Tobita worker is probably the quickest way to get a very unfriendly yak assistant to kick your ass out of the shop.
Solid advice in how to choose. I was there a week ago and after walking the area chose a girl who was purring and clawing toward me as I went by. Also, if the mamasan breaks eye contact with you and stops “onisan” at you, they’re not gaijin friendly. When the girl and mamasan switched to braying “hello, hello” I figured it was a win.

It also cost ¥21,000 for 30. Expensive, and probably the gaijin price, but it got me what I wanted so not complaining.

Reactions: Keihan
after seeing the shop name , i check through my records, and yes, i been to this shop.

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/tobita-飛田新地-day-3-pre-trial-and-testing-11-days-aug19.23440/

And yes, same shop, likely different girl, but same, bad experience.
i remember this girl i had,as she look very sexy and pretty, dress sexy too, showing popping 1/2 ball.
that was a mistake, lost my judgement, weak in the presence of beauty.
Pretty faces are cool I guess but it's not more important than skill. Thanks for the warning though. I'll avoid at all costs.