Guest viewing is limited

Osaka Area Tobita (飛田新地) 11 days Aug19 –DAY 11th(closing ceremory)

ah toh

Contributor License
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
錦 / 洛西 / 離宮 / 妃亜羅

Date of Encounter:
August 2019

Contact Method:
walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
4* 21k(30min)

Type/Location:
Tobita (飛田新地)

Language Notes:
Japanese not require, if can speak will be better

Details of the Encounter:
Decided to go slow the last day, and something i wanted to do.
A light rain before i checked out in the morning, a impending and anticipating typhoon coming few days, expected just after i flew back home.

Have a easy stroll at the tennoji temple, though it was monday early morning, yet it is still very crowded, is a ghost months practice by regional countries here, and lunch as usual like to have it at kuremon. Tokyo there is more places to go, tourist attraction and also night lives, club , drinking, and adult stuffs.
Here what i like is tobita, haha, follow by food. like ato have free and easy eating at crowded like kuremon, with good seafood and beef, rather for the ambient and services like restaurants.What i like about osaka is the heritage, ancient , older , authentic structure building , shrines cause i dun really like metropolitan city.
After meals, time to exercise. I like to choose to do it before night, i don't like large crowds and compete , prefer to have more time to compare and decide, rather to rush,impulse and make some bad choices.

33th
Saw this girl, few times, always waving mischievously to the girl of the ooposite shop, very kawaii. i feel simpleminded girl at lease attitude will be not be too bad, sex wise i can compromise for this ,.
I dun really want to hurry up as always, some time for her to prepare and for me as well(warm up my bro). still we will quite fast already on the bed, no much time wasted.
Though she was my first girl of the day, but after so many days, sex and 32 girls in 10days, i feel bit fatigue and need more strength and time(about a minute) which usually after seeing the girl already hard and a fast shake of 10sec will get it stand straight up.
Fortunately , i still feel all right and no problem(for me , rather,her) to go in. I went in gentle for a start, but soon found the penetration is easy and fully inserted in. Sex is wonderful as she welcome me with open arms and legs, and she just close her eyes, enjoying. Harder i try, broader she smile, as feeling getting as i stroke even stronger and faster. Then doggy, i was in control, started slow as i feel very hard at first, then slowly ram up the speed. spread my legs wide for vigorous, continuous hard thrust till i almost cum and then close up my legs for slow speed to prevent from cumming. It work every times, and able to hold up for 3-5min, then front position and then CG. She did CG hard and long, i find she got no interest or intention to stop, not feeling tired but just pounding me smiling all the way.I think i have let her enjoy good enough so i take back my lead and control. I just find myself fucking too long, non-stop and stop 1-2 minute before sound. She looked at me in surprise so i told her i ok ,(acutally exhausted) to stop. i don't want to spend too much energy on her, as i wanted to carry on for few more girls. No complain of me fucking long from start till almost end, fully into the game of non-stop sex, will take on me how far i can go.
A very good start of the day, good choice, pretty and love good sex from what i can see.
https://tobita-shinchi.love/en/?料亭『錦』

34th
2nd girl look pretty, not those kawaii act cute type, but more shy smile, good girl type.
she is pretty, but when we up in the room, i find her much mature(not age), cause cool and bit quiet(not too flirtatious) some times, gentle and friendly enough. As she was in the room most of the times and i didn't have much privacy, so while she was by the bed, i decide to shake for a minute before i lay down. She was like gesture to me "is ok, i will help you(make it stand up' but i know i can manage myself better. Lucky it was still working(after a unreserved power fucking just now), when she started fore play. She though i was having problem, so she act like an expert to 'heal' me. She didn't see this coming. She is smaller and tighter , so i did a minute with my dick just doing a foreplay on her cunt, rubbing slowly with my dick half in, without fully penetrate, to stimulus her , making her excited and wet, before i try going deeper, every inch i slowly go further, i can feel the tightness every time i make it through. And do it for a while,resist the temptation of going in fully fast, but take 3-4 times slow attempt by inches and finally go in. Fully in, and she enjoy, when the time finally come. She is deep, and as i went gentle in the start, she got use to it without pain, so then i follow by deep, fast, hard thrust. No problem, changing few position, i ask her die-jiu-bo, she say yes and look me as an expert now.(no more worrying i cum fast during sex). She just want as much i can give, she will be disappointed if i stop. Fuck her till the time sound, she was then a happy girl.
Before i go, she wanted a hug and gave me a hard one, i asked for her name card.
https://tobita-shinchi.love/en/?料亭『洛西』

35th
3rd girl is a pretty one, look like expert in toying man heart, the way she seduce. Her PR skill is good, good conversation, she speak little english, but better than most. Soft skill is good, in bring up mood before sex.
But sex, so so. Because she is not deep, i been trying hard to go in, pushing my dick in, just feel uneasy, not really going in but compress my dick instead, and her not wide leg open is not helping. Later confirm this when she did CG, she can only bring herself down with my 1/2 dick deep, maintain there , and can't go further than that. Doggy was slow because of her depth too, most of time i wasn't pushing myself fast or hard , but only gentle rock with my body stick to her butt most of times, can't really did a long full thrust, with dick smoothly going in and out. Just manage to do some jam-like, stuck sex till time come.Good thing she is pretty, and sociable.
https://tobita-shinchi.love/en/?料亭『離宮』

36th
Last one, finally one before i end my tobita trip, i decide to let my self cum for the next girl, which i have been holding, and suffer from a uncomfortable stage(holding cum and cannot cum are different things). Decided to release myself ,to finally relax, before back home and sleep myself on the plane.
And this shop girl,
She looked very young than most, but she said she is 24. I din want to control for a long sex, and sex to her is so so, but i found she is quite ok, attitude and look wise.
Planning to come for her oct trip to give her a good sex next time, as i was just wanted wanted to finish one shot, one more girl, so as to close my record for 36 girls.
https://tobita-shinchi.love/en/?料亭『妃亜羅』

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Din spend too much of my budget, if not , will be over 40. Also din plan to break a longest hours, or number of girls in single day, so that making it possible for my next trip like oct.
yen grew very strong, saving some so that i still can enjoy fun in my coming OCT, then reviews here will be more, coming.
total 27+36=63 visits, if nxt visit i have 37visits will break my record and a 100th record in osaka shinchi.
Coming Oct reviews.

Last edited:
Reactions: DireWolf98
Thanks for your continued support in reviewing your visits to Tobita, greatly appreciated!

A true legend... :D

Approved: 12/10/2019

Reactions: DireWolf98
IMG_20190818_195523.jpg
IMG_20190818_195932.jpg
IMG_20190818_200056.jpg