walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
3* 21k(30min)

Type/Location:
Tobita (飛田新地)

Language Notes:
Japanese not require, if can speak will be better

Details of the Encounter:
I am setting to break my records this time, the only hindrance, is my budget.
I been cutting down and plan a budget trip for MAY bangkok trip just to save some for this, and yet OCT I have already book everything for my next tobita trip after this, so this time the record to break is not so ambitious, I’ll be more humble,realistic , one record at a time, more planning, continuously improving effort, way to go.
Before I make a stop , and hope it is still few more years ahead.
Day3
At first I was planning to use 松岛 新地 as my training ground for this weekend before I make a full combat battle ahead in tobita.
But day2 after my かんなみ新地 visit, I return back to松岛 新地 to check the girls again at 7pm, really can’t find any more pretty girls, and there are no crowd there.But when I went to tobita just before I return to my hotel nearby, it was seem like having a carnival there. Crowd in groups, merry , cheerful, just having fun loitering around the place. It is like after meal, having a stroll, and really see this place as night out activity, as normal, nature as any night entertainment places, very openly and proudly as ever. Girls I found at least 20-30 I can bang, but really not my timing I would want.
Because girls will not have mood to serve you, because queue are waiting, no joke, girls less than 5 minutes disappear again.
So I came next day , after 1pm.
Bloody hell, weather hot like hell, I ‘walking on sunshine’(Katrina & The Waves, 80’s make music,lucky no typhoon this trip, at least not in osaka) to tobita, and sweat like hell.
Well is humid. Noon hour feel like 40c.
Walk 3 rounds , only along the pretty and young girls street. Found a few of my old acquaintance was there, so this time check out the name on top and updated here. Decide to go for new girls today, for those I am quite happy and wanted extra time with them I planned in the coming days.
Let me build up my confident with the new girls, I just need to test out their strength, not into serious biz today.
1)Found 1 girl, semi white shirt expose ¼ of her lower boob, tempting, is she really hot? Fucking kind? Need to find out.
X. She is not. https://tobita-shinchi.love/en/?料亭『姫』

Attitude also bad, no interest ,no enthusiastic.
From expressionless, to some excitement(after a while), then back to lose interest(I think her after her climax comes),think just once, she can’t have or feel multi, and said itai after a while.
So I stopped , not really a good sex, only she is pretty enough.

2) Went for a second girl, also damn pretty.(maybe slightly older, 25-29 range).
https://tobita-shinchi.love/en/?料亭『伽羅』
She said she stay canada 2 years before, can speak some english, and she recommend 45min if not 30min.
Wow, she is greedy, 45min, she can fuck? I actually thought that, but I choose 30min.
But after 15min, she start to ask ‘you able to cum’ ‘you cumming’, then said time about to up, but I din heard the sound(you still have 5 min when sound come). So knowing she is NOT sex craze, I decide to stop.
But wonder why she recommended 45min when she can’t really want to fuck long, lucky I din fell for 45min if not she really going to short change me. She said she is from tokyo, a typical tokyo material girl. Act enthusiastic, but no passion.
After this 2 girls, I really feel 松岛 新地 provide better service and attitude, at least that girl not the fat one.

3) https://tobita-shinchi.love/en/?料亭『結雅』 , no regret.
this time was good, in fact, the best of the 3, lucky my cock still standing, and bit unlucky it was going bit weak by the time it almost end, cause I almost cannot control . I always want to make a woman cum, before me, if not ,then I will not and keep holding on strong till she get satisfy first.
She was the least prettiest among the 3, because she got more a good decent girl beauty, unlike hot and seductive.
When she hold my cock before blowing, she look at it with interest. Is like she is studying it how to handle , bit surprise but was very interested in it. When she look at mine with full attention, I actually think she like it.
Blowing still ok, she put some KY before thinking and trying to mount on it. Since I quick reflex that she not confident how to go about it, I told her I want missionary first, as usual, my style.
When I go in, it is tight, I can feel it, and I know she will feel the impact and I want to do it slowly, because I already feel bit of struck when ¼ of my dick went in.
Basically I was just stroking my dick head in and out for a while, and I did it with a great care, and full of delight. Because I can see and feel from her expression that she was accommodating Milli by Milli-cm, and I take my own sweet time doing it.
It is sweet, so sweet, that I don’t how long it will take to get my dick.
Few minutes pass, ½ of my dick in, another few minutes gone, is ¾ in.
Then I ask her to do doggy so that I can go fully in, knowingly.
Yes, it was finally in, and the very first time I do doggy in slow motion, for fear will hurt her, so I just want to let her to feel the thing inside, and to accommodate it.
Also I was scare I going to cum, because this long timing of slow sex was feeling so good, first time I enjoying slow sex while the girl was trying to get use to it.
I am not a passionate person, even the girl ask me to suck her nipple , I also lazy to do.
But the slow doggy really drive me crazy, slow rock, every single moment I feel like cumming, feel so strong to cum and yet I am trying to control, wish this will never end and last forever. The feeling I had with Kaou, sex is not about selfishness just to get rid of your desirous cum inside you, is about enjoying every moment with the girl, the joy we share in the journey of getting to our destination. I really don’t have the feeling like doing for the sake of cumming , I just feel like I want to make her happy, and I know she really is.
I am a sex ‘trainer ,more like a sex giver, but this time ready taking so much joy and thrill from her, strongly recommend her.
Then I decide to unleash her strength, I ask to do CG.
She seat just a while and start to bounce as like no more in difficulties.
And her bounce last last than a minute and I feel like cumming.
So I stop her, sit up and pretend I had something in mind.
She was like waiting for my command what to do next, with great interest and eagerness.
She thought I want to cum(she thought she is not doing well) and she wanted to handshake me.
Then I ask her no hand , and can we go for one more round.
She really like it and lay down for me to come.
And I went on a minute and think if still go on , then I will sure cum ‘why when I need the most, the sound just don’t come’.
Then I stop and said I had feeling great and ok to stop.
I asked her how she was feeling as we know we started off with a very jerky and rough journey.
She said yes, mine is big and bit difficult, but later on she get use to it , everything is ok.
Right, by the time she get use to it and realize how good is sex, I was almost to cum.
The first 2 girls when I pump hard and strong, they just ask me when I cum.
For this girl, she doesn’t even know how I cum or not, she was just enjoying herself.
And yes, she was really enjoy herself feeling of getting the thing in, totally in the game.
By the time she get use to it, she just getting started.
I told her I will go for her 60min, she laugh and hesitate a while, thinking it was like mission impossible, then I said why not 45min first, then she seem don’t mind a try.
So it is like to find a new pretty girls or to go back the same girls that give you a good fuck, some pretty one are really a gamble, lacking in interest, dull face, monotonous,play dumb and not reciprocally and not receptive in sex, worst are dead fish and give black face.
While some pretty one take an extra mile with you and when she like it, she goes all the way with you,show non calculating character , is really the attitude of the girl and this third girl I really can’t find in bangkok, so sweet and submissive and willing to give her(body with a heart) all to you.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
With the price you pay, you get a girl as pretty as JAV(after i know tobita, i no more interested in JAV), so can’t complain about service and you are not paying million yens for JAV, tobita is not about service, is more about pretty girl.
Good girls there are hard to find, is all about luck.

Thanks as always.... always great to get your reports!

Approved: 9/4/2019

IMG_20190805_073127.jpg
I only have her card, i dun have all of them , some forgotten, some dun have, but manage to thick-skin get some hand written.