walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
4* 21k(30min)

Type/Location:
Tobita (飛田新地) / shin osaka

Language Notes:
Japanese not require, if can speak will be better

Details of the Encounter:
This time went ard 2pm, thinking more shops open after 2pm.
But today is much quieter than yesterday, a lot of shops not open, worst than yesterday.
Walk around, mizuki shop still closed, rukyo girl wasn’t there, seated by the same girl yesterday.

16th girl
Saw girl touen 桃園 twice few days before, but last 2 days she wasn’t there, and also today. Almost can’t find anyone, really dun want to give up and waste my time since already here, and saw one quite pretty one, seem friendly enough with a gentle smile. So I went to her, she was so happy , that time was very quiet, not much people on the street but some shops are ready empty with the girls taken.
I took 30min, she make a call, then excuse for a while. i first do a quick warm up of my cock(which is more priority) before proceed remove everything. She was the first girl so my cock is still full of energy, when I make a few stroke I already feel it is standing up. She put on condom but can’t reach the base(not use to), said big. Then I notice she put quite a lot of ky and because of this ,when I go in, it is quite easy, one stroke to the end. I want to be gentleman, so I start with a cautious speed, slow speed and short stroke(though I knew I ready able to just go fully in very easy w/o casuing her any discomfort). But bit annoy because she start to hurry me up by pulling her hand on my butt. Because of the excess KY, so it become easy for her, even with my big dick she mention.
It was so smooth, so no reason to be slow, if not she will think I were having problem with sex. her action make me think she is very expert on sex and also want to hurry up thing fast.
So I gradually increase to mid speed and maintain for 1-2min, but all the way in-out. Till she start to have some excitement, then I start to go max speed and full power, hard bang. After that, she no more impatient, instead she focus her attention on every single stroke I make, like waiting to feel every single bang I am going to make, because she just feel it so much with every bang I make.Seem to me she is very sensitive to touch, especially to her my size is big and she definitely not those loose type, it is just that she never encounter before with my size.
Every time I switch position, her face show excitement, and every time I switch I give her a switch of sensation feeling with different position change. Just before time up, I ask her to try CG, to let her go with her speed she desire to get the satisfaction and the sensation she want. I knew she now getting more excite than tired she probably can hang in there for quite some time. That why I knew probably not too much time left, and I only gave her minute of two , to let her indulge herself by doing whatever likes she want. Then I ask to go missionary , she stalled(she seem like too excited and still able to go on),reluctantly but no choice I still make the call. And the time just come when I started missionary for less than a minute.
She said she feel good with big cock, I have lesser tight feeling because she put too much KY, but apply only once.I asked her for name card, and no paper ,pen on the table, she told me her name but I am very bad with remembering name. she said she just work here 5 days, I must be damn lucky.(I hope she consider herself lucky to have try with me). She was in top high spirit ,overjoy after a good sex.
Same shop,I had try this shop with 3 different girls. https://tobita-shinchi.love/en/?料亭『紅椿』

17th girl
I was looking for the girl at kaou,華鶯 another girl sit in for her, also quite pretty, but I still prefer the previous girl I had. So went back take a look at the ‘new’ girl, she is pretty also , in fact very sweet and kawaii. ok, deal.
I did as usual quick shake when I was alone in the room, this time really take longer time and harder strength than usual, as I had exhaust quite lot of energy there(I was banging very hard for my first girl, and bang all the way till time sound since she was so engrossed in sex).She said kissing, breast part ok, but no playing with her cunt.
Sex… no tight feeling also, though she said big, she got no problem at all. I go very gently, and she gave me a look to assure me she is fine with my size(need not be so cautiously slow, seem to her I have over do). Really no problem,her expression tell me it didn’t have great impact on her, and also no strong feeling coming from her, as I was banging harder and harder. She is not those passionate type, the last few girls I had , are very sensitive and easily aroused.Went few rounds of positions still can’t get her crazy, so I let her do CG, to test her and to test my current physical condition.She CG hard for a while, sitting , slamming, then she try with her body lean to the back at 45 degree with hands supporting the bed, and slamming mine at an obtuse angle.I think no much time left, so I take over missionary for a while before time up. I spend much more energy than the previous because she is really not a easy one.She told me she work here for 2 years, so it is really quite experience girl and she said she knew the girl I had(I said is a tall girl) but she not more in this shop but still in tobita.I not sure I can find her.

https://tobita-shinchi.love/en/?料亭『華鶯』

18th girl
the disappointment is the girl.
She has a long blonde hair and a nice big boob cause she always wave ,shake her boob and can see them rock vigorously. My mistake is always pick the big tit girl, either attitude damn bad if not fat as well.
I met her days before, caught my eye, this I think to myself why not have a change of taste, so that have cover all those look student, young, pretty, kawaii,petite,innocent looking,mummy-good-girl,lover-good-to-be..
Went up with her to find she was damn short, maybe even shorter than kintaro金太郎, but she has a protruding out rather than big round firm type, more like loosely swivel. The whole problem with her is she was glum the whole session, really different from the expression she had when with mamasan.
Sex was difficult, she doesn’t want to coordinate, just follow her standard with leg open but not wide enough. I had a 2 strong battle almost use up my ultimate strength, when she went out I try to recover it by shaking hard, but she came back too fast, I can’t really get it up less than 15 sec. Her foreplay was anyhow and my dick is not really hard she want to start. I try to get in but impossible, real soft.
So I told her I do myself(since she really no interest to get my stuff up during foreplay) she say ok.
I shake and with time of 30sec I start to feel it is coming back, it did able to stand and I went in ok. But still difficult to go full in, because it is small and curve up and the angle not right and she not lifting up even a bit of her butt. My dick is always like stranded when I go inside, like compressed my dick.Ask her for CG, doggy she said NO!!!!
I like girl using her muscle to contract and squeeze mine , it feelgood, but not this, instead of elongated my dick with extensive stroke, this like blocking and compression my dick to a shorter displacement, not only discomfort, it compressed until I almost cum out 3 times and I have to withdrawn. I don’t want to cum out in a discomfort manner, cumming for the sake of cumming out is not what I want, it is like forcing myself to cum when I don’t even feel the trump, really depressing, and humiliating as well.
She said itai, I am so happy so I said stop. Ask her for a name card, she gave but no name on it and don’t want to tell me her name. Please don’t make my mistake.
https://tobita-shinchi.love/en/?料亭『長安』

19th girl
Feel so down and demoralizing after such a bad encounter, thinking of whether to stop today.My dick was feeling hurt(physically and emotionally) by her crude sister, I also not sure it can regain confident in a very short time. It physically weak now I can feel, it really need confident to emotionally make it to stand(mental strength).But now was only 3 girl, I was think of 6 in the start. I really dun want to resign to being defeated by just some setbacks, I will want to stand up and fight again, let go again, 1-2 more
Came to this shop marin, and saw my girl. I was planning for her 60min, but since my condition still very unsure, why not let’s try her for 30min, a rehearse, a refresh, a reassure she was good last time. Still look as naive as she was, cheerful as an innocent child. Did I quick hard shake, feel like getting some hope, some feeling back but no hard enough. She came in, my bro still not in the ready state, I quick cover it with my shirt out of decency. Follow few sec later I start to strip. She saw what I am doing,read my mind, and put the tray down on the table, start to undress too and sit on the floor, back facing me, and waiting. I knew it not hard yet, so I still stand shaking.She turn her head around and saw it, I told me to give me 1-2 min, she smile.1 min it was quite stiff, and I rest on the bed for her to act. It was so soft that I had to shake it so hard till sperm almost come out for it to stand. She realize my dick bit sticky, clean it .she blow and as she already knew it wasn’t hard(I was struggle a bit just now), she use her soft hand to circular my blood vessel there,. I had times with girl helping me with up too gentle stroke can’t get it up and I have to hard shake myself. Mine is in a semi-solid state, nice feeling of her hand caressing did help to get it up in just 10-20sec, it extend to it most and she look at it with curiosity(she said is big) and anxiety. Is ready and I went missionary , she has a skinny fragile body and I use extra care and patient to go in, actually it is not very hard going in. No much resistance, after a few gentle half stroke, I can easily slide in. the movement is seamless , still have the nice full contact feeling yet not tight.
(I prefer tight feeling because it need skill, patient, thoughtful mind, and delicate care to slowly penetrate through, and is at the moment of slowly penetration that the girl will start to get excited, , is the catalyst to the imminent good sex, and momentum to the continuity of girl expectation of the fun and joy you will bring to her.)
After we go doggy and missionary, so how later I feel some stiff uneasiness on my dick. No more lubricant ? but why she din feel pain. Because I feel my speed getting less , like some rubbing resistance. I ask her to apply some grease for me, and she also rub it hard for me. Then I realize it can be my dick feeling fatigue, there are some muscle strain on my dick, and also from too long friction from the inner contact of the condom of my cock skin. (Excess sex, need a break.)
Then I think since I loosing desire for attack, why not let her have fun, I just need to defend my stronghold for couple of minutes before time end. I ask her to go slow, she sit and rub for a while, but not for long and impatiently she start to turn to fierce bumping. That is my girl I knew.
I was doing lot of control and few cumming was to subdue and subsides couple of times till I cannot even go up-thrust fucking her in CG style for couple of times. I knew it will due soon so I ask for missionary again, and by the time I fuck her for secs, sound came.
I wasn’t in my good form with her during that time, I know if I am in my best form then I will not be defensive situation just trying to survive , from a harmless looking little girl. I want to rematch.i ask her for name card, but it come without date schedule, so I ask her to provide info on the card, she doesn’t quite understand , so I show her some samples of the girls card, then she said she work everyday(don’t think so, her ‘aunty’ never come?) from 3pm.So I said to her I will see her next day.
She look almost like 乙都さきの
https://tobita-shinchi.love/en/?料亭『海音』

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
First girl was a good fuck, she was a little belittle of my sex I can do by her first impression of me.
Use her hand to hurry me up as if I can’t fuck or duno how to fuck. But soon she never get enough even for the 30min. Every time I ask her to change position, she look at me with anxiety and excitement, having expectation more good coming, have a feeling she doesn’t want me to quit or to tell her I have cum. A desire for more sex, hungry like a wolf. She doesn’t look tired, she look even more high spirit and energized every time we swoop position.
Second girl, though good fuck, less passion in her eyes. Maybe she wanted to cum me out so suppress her excitement(I can feel), just like what I want to cum her out as well, so we trying to overpower one another. Some girls like the 1st girl, once she got the excitement, they will fully indulge themselves with the pleasure. Maybe she is too professional, always have in her mind she is providing service and I am a customer. But what I really want is a girl to have fun in her work, to let go and have total enjoyment.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are a fucking machine and that's not a pun.... lol

Thank you once again for your detailed reports!

Approved: 10/11/2019

IMG_20190818_195802.jpg
IMG_20190818_195618.jpg
IMG_20190818_195914.jpg

i Knew a Jav when i see one, coming to recognize JAV, my eyesight never fail me.

see above my reviews.
and i had her 3 times
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/tobita-飛田新地-day-7th-fucking-exhausted-day-11-days-aug19.23831/

BTW, i saw her gain last 2 trips and she was there.
And also few trips before, she wasn't regular now, more like seasonal.
April if i see her again, i will go for her 4th times.

https://eronb.net/avfu/act_a/otosakino.html

Reactions: kirayamato
Paying 21k for such a top and popular grade JAV, u won't find such quality even in yoshiwara(usually 3-4th grade)I would imagine those Chinese agent will quote her more than million yens. There are rare gems jav working in tobita, if u happen to see one