Guest viewing is limited

Osaka Area Tobita (飛田新地) Many, Many Shops in 7 Days Straight: Day 4 - The Record Breaking

ah toh

Contributor License
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Tobita (飛田新地) Osaka

Date of Encounter:
February 2019

Contact Method:
walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
21k for 30min

Type/Location:
Tobita (飛田新地) / shin osaka

Language Notes:
Japanese not require, if can speak will be better

Details of the Encounter:
When i step on the train, i long for the place i am heading to.
Journey is long, but never wear out my joy of going there.
For those only at tokyo soapy, should consider taking a trip to shin osaka.
If you never been there , it is really an eye opening, and if you really just into pretty girls, after going there you may not want to go soapy anymore.
I share my reviews and my final thoughts on my posts on tobita.
This day is a lucky day, all three are very ok.

4th day
1st girl(10th)
Jav look alike 水野優香(Mizuno Yuuka) much younger version
she got a nice boob also, friendly.
but she didn't expect me to be a tough one.
She was my first girl of the day, the firmest once it got erected.
So slowly go it, nicely fit.
i went on my fierce attack tactic since her wasn't so intimating, so basically very smooth attack all the way.
I can see she was eye closed, head titled , and gasping.
First was fondling my nipple, then start to grab my arm tight.
I went on for quite some time, 5-10 minutes, totally in control, and she look a bit helpless feeling my hard pumping.
So i ask her to CG, to let her take some control, to gain her strength if she can.
But she can't seem to take advantage, getting more excited when she bounce hard.
Then i ask for doggie, she was quite shag out.
Just before the sound came, i stop and let her have some minutes to recover.
I ask if she can go for 60min, she said she will itai if longer sex.
Well, it was still a good fuck, i bang her hard, and most of the time she was like semi conscious look.

Rate - Average(30min)

2nd girl(11th)

jav look alike - Uehara Mizuho(上原瑞穂)
Dark short girl, she look like the kind of girl i wanted to date, a good, quiet girl.
She supposed to my first, as i was hesitating for just 30 sec, walk a few shops away and start to turn back and a old man,65-70 checking with the shop.
So i tell myself to come back later, i will go to for the girl who i spotted her yesterday, and see if she was there and then she became my first.
I came back again for this girl, she still look as good as new.
Very small size, almost very flat chest hardly any breast, like a small little girl.
She seem to have a caesarean section , so i expect she will not have difficulty handling me.
She play with dick for a while, admiring it and suck it, and then stop, feel like no enough, suck a few more times, i wonder when she going for FS.
There i go again, with this 2nd girl, and go in slowly.
She doesn't have the uncomfortable look, so she take my whole nicely without any issue.
I bounce hard, very smooth,easily accessible and she open up and position nicely that bon voyage here i go.
Make so soft mourning sound like the first girl, then i ask for dog style.
I control myself and maintain for quite some times, more than 5 minutes for doggie.
Then i go back missionary.
I really enjoy, fucking a nice girl, really like a dream come true.
I don't want to be too greedy, i have a good quality fuck and the girl, i stop while my cock is still standing hard.
She look at me and nob , i said i want to stop(before the sound).
I had a very satisfy over 20min fuck, important is the quality, no much different a few minutes more, but if another 30min more i will go all the way.
A very good pick, a very nice, shy, quiet, decent girl to me.

Rtae- excellent(30min)

3rd girl(12th)

i think a saw Amami Tsubasa, walk another less than 20 steps at the junction and u-turn back.
The mamasan saw me, she smile and she knew she got me.
Yes, but not the mamasan, but the girl.
I walk behind her to the room, i watched her back, now i know i pick a quality one.
She like 1.68m, the first girl was 1.65m, girls here i had before are 1.62m below, the 2nd girl was like 1.55m.
She went out for a while, so i strip fast and with extra 30 secs i stroke it start to get harden.
Then she strip, my dick just went straight up.
She got a very , very nice body till i can't remember when the last time i saw such a good body in yoshiwara, can't really remember any.
She clean my dick nicely and gentle, and not as if i was gem infect like some girls before.
Just a SOP, very moderately done, not to the very extreme.
Then i start, she really enjoy, as if she never had such a good sex, totally dreamy look.
But i was no so lucky this time, it is a good fuck, totally nice fuck, but the first 2 girl also nice and so i overwork myself,
and this girl is top quality and really enjoy every moment that i almost need to cum few times and i had to restrain and slowly down and almost to a pause.
If she was my first girl, i will be in better control of myself, i would have bang her hard, free and easy, and to my wish how i want to do it.
Now i really feel defeated, not because of her but my physical.
It was a very enjoy good fuck but seem like a bit lack of muscle control after 4 days 12 in a roll fuck.
Normally i will relax my butt muscle and feel the stream(either blood or sperm) flow backward to my feet as i will feel the moment of chill.
Then i can start bang harder again, till it start to go back to explosion , and can repeat many, many times for very long.
But i now feel it need to burst whenever i start to bang hard.
Still a very good fuck with her,just i wasn't in my usual top form at that time, a bit waste.
Worst of all, my back START TO ACHES.
Age coming and i bang her with always my legs open up 180 degree wide apart, thrust with my waist strength and not body strength all the times
I stop as usual 2-3 minute before the sound, and start to zip up.
We have a quick chat, and she initiate it, she asked me where i from and said she been to my place once.
She was cheerful, a very friendly causal kind of chat rather than formality.
This time the 3th girl not bad, in fact was my best at the time.
You know what, i wanted her again the next day, and for 60min, and to be the first girl of the day, with all my ultimate strength and energy for her.

Rating - Must/Recommend(30min)
shop name -華鶯/Kaou, must try, very very pretty, flawless body and good fuck, go around 12-4pm.

what happen to a injuried uncle, will he able to continue his ambitious expansion the next day, join me - to be continue.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

12 shops total in 4 days straight now.
I use to looking forward to soapy last time.
I was first interested with soapy because i can find JAV there.
But after i have achieve my goals of most JAV, i started to lose interest in soapy.
There are many discouraging factors, not easy to get the girls because soapy girls don't take foreigners.
Here, I just walked to the shop, nob to the mamasan, change into slippers and walk upstairs and the girl follow behind, up the stairs
when she start to talk i just nob and follow her hand pointing direction, soon she knew i can't speak japanese.
First few times when i was new, i check with mamasan and ask english ok.
The girl said she speak very little, actually i just want to check whether they take foreigner, i don't really need talking , i just need to fuck her.
Then later on, i don't bother to ask anymore.
If you wonder shops don't take foreigners, here are your places.
If you like someone still virgin, then better not, but if you claim virgin and also claim you can also fuck well(???) then ok.
You really need to a good fuck to be there, else may just waste your time, then better to go soapy and let the girl take her own sweet time to serve on you.

Let start off ranking first with the prettiest. I try to unbiased as i can, though some pretty one did a fuck care service attitude, she is still pretty , after all this is a ranking only on sex appeal.

Top 5 ranking (prettiest) Points

1. 6th girl(day 2) -星奈あい lookalike 19
Her shop was located at almost center of the middle block of main street, just next to Ana(the girl bleeds)shop .
She wore a blue singlet half top, very sexy.
Ranked her top , base on her kawaii class of pretty, young and innocent-look like a school girl , sweet, make you feel like getting in love again when you are in school, first love, secret admire,truely from a virgin heart.
If you are in the middle block of main street, like afternoon times and she is available, you won't miss cause she is so eye catching, and when you take her, it will be a big mistake.if it is just for to be able to fuck a pretty girl like her, i think it is still worth,20min the best, she is not worth more than 30min.

2.1st girl(day 1) airi suzumura lookalike 18
https://tobita-shinchi.love/en/?料亭『六本木』
She is my first girl , my virgin girl in tobita, there must be for a reason, i did not make a rush or impulse decision, i knew she is the one and no mistake, she is damn pretty.
I told myself i should try first 30min for my first trial and also first session of the new girl,
first trial simply because i don't know how the things goes in tobita, i should test water(how deep) first and to gauge to fine tune my body condition, to be able to adjust in harmony with the 'environment'. first session with new girl simply reason is the girl service may not be good or may not be satisfactory with her sex, only first confirm 30min then i decide to go longer 60min or even longer if necessary(if the girl really like it).
Well i break my rule, i see her look like airi suzumura i just take 45min.(still is a wise choice)
she is little quiet not those trying to talk a lot to please,she talk when necessary and when asked.
but she is still friendly, some smiles(at least don't give you fuck face).
She is bit of shy, though she is not very initiatives, her eyes got the look 'i am waiting' anxiously asking you to take the lead.(fully elaborate later) .
i played with her breast and finger her nipple, she got excited and said play breast ok, but not nipple.(haha)

3)12th girl(day 4)-shop name -華鶯/Kaou 17

https://tobita-shinchi.love/en/?料亭『華鶯』
she is pretty, look like Amami Tsubasa, like a girl leader in a teens girl group, look slightly mature and senior, maybe a year or 2 older only among her teens girl group.
Not kawaii type, but more of a model pretty face, tall 1.68-1.7m, even her non-naked body look from behind aready turn me on when i follow her.
When she stripped naked, i saw her breast.........she got the best proportional body (not too extreme like others, too big breast or too slim waist..)
i should have rank her top if my ranking is more base on kawaii points.

4)25th girl(day 7)-瑞希/Mizuki 16
https://tobita-shinchi.love/en/?料亭『瑞希』
I have not yet upload my day7 tobita, she is one of them and one of the interesting thing for me to write.

i walk pass her shop, which is right in front of airi suzumura lookalike , i thought i saw a pretty girl, so i stopped before the end T- juction of the west block and u-turn back.
i take a closer, wow, she is damn pretty, how could i have miss her.
Though Main streets blocks i have too many girls, i am quite sure she is new to me so 'still'(haha) wanted to confirm, i approached to her and try to give expression to her' did you seem me before'. Well she gave me a weird look, if she had known me, she will gave a more happy smile like an old friend.
she have a sharper face than most kawaii looking girl(normally bit puffy).
Her body no much fat, and not really skinny also, average, look bit like 板垣あずさ(your taste??) in term of beauty standard,i saw some tattoo iirc.
She ride me like a horse, man (my last tobita reviews next)

5)16th girl (day 5)-春香/Haruka 15
https://tobita-shinchi.love/en/?料亭『春香』, take a look of her evaluation, tip top.
i got attention on her bright yellow half top baseball-like jersey.
And she is pretty, no doubt at all, quality standard like jav 百合咲うるみ.
Definitely seductive, her eyes.
Her half top is bit loose, because her breast doesn't help to hold.
Body wise about the same as mizuki, kaou still best.
She leave her jersey on all the times, i just happened to pull down from neck collar (half top is loose), slide her bra and lick her nipple.
she got no objection, not complain nor resistance, maybe i act too fast before she can realize i up to.
she said her breast is small so she like to leave it on but not really sure her reason is to not allow people to play with her breast or not.
Since she never mention it before, i just do a quick action before she can response.
I only did that after almost end of sex, and she really have fun of it , so i think i just do it as naturally as part of 'cool down' play, haha
some girls take caressing, kissing can create much sensational , kind of out of control lust that may make her go above what she precieve her 'duty', 'scope of accomplishment' to be. and would like to keep simply 'work' and 'no feeling' at all.
So if 2nd visit or more, you still can't get break through,get more intimate than b4, you can consider quit seeing the girl, only if her beauty really keep you going to her.
Like airi suzumura , after finished 45min, i told her if i came back for her again 60min, kissing ok?
She said no kissing, that why the 27 visits i never go back to her 2nd times, though i still tempting for her, she is really pretty but i think i will look for her again my 2nd trip.

Last edited:
Is there a good time to go to Tobita bro? Afternoon? Evening? Nightime ?

Reactions: DireWolf98
i went around 12-4 pm, i don't know about evening and night time, but i will be going again this Aug and Oct and be staying in Osaka so i can have my most availability of my time whole day to check it out.
I not sure at night the girl is much prettier or not, but i am quite sure it will be very busy there, getting a damn pretty one is not easy since she is too hot and popular there.
12-2pm is almost a very quiet street, can be less than 10 people there but still shop open can be 30 shops , may not have the best choices of the most prettiest one during that time, still i able to find lot of the good girls(those i tried) and many i can't make up my mind , not enough time for them and reserve them(in my mind) for my next times.
2-4pm will be better as some shops open slightly later like airi suzumura.
Day time you will find yourself more time to decide before snatch from others, night time i think more prettier ones will shown as it is like golden hours for them to work.
But still , there are pretty one like mizuki who only work from 11:00-16:00.

Did you find it difficult to talk to the girls? I guess your Japanese language skills are good?

I found some of them are "mechanical" - going thru the motions. But all of them seemed to like you?

I can't speak japnese, i only speak english and only when need to, basically no much conversation need to get the ball rolling.
Depend really on whether i want to try a friendly conversation or the girls willing to try to communicate with me.

Most of them are very supportive and reciprocate during sex , if she see me put a lot of effort to have a success good love making , she will response , the harder i try, she will also try harder.
I don't go there just to vent my pleasure on her only, i also make sure she get the same, if i can.
there are 4 out of 27 who i find they just no interest in their' work'.
There are also some that just afraid to get too emotionally involved , wanted to build a wall and maintain a distance, but some how can feel from their expression when they suddenly just change from a stern face to a delighted one.
i am sure you can tell between a dead fish.

post here on some good attitude girls.

Good attitude

1st girl (13th)音羽文子 16
If anyone looking for GFF, she is the one you looking for.
She is pretty, in average, not those astounding level.
Educated/cultured,refined/good manner,gentle and intellectual and pure looking like a elder sister, a young teacher.
Still , Her beauty is up to JAV standard,
She is very sensitive, observant and quick attend to your needs and make you feel at home and taken care by her.
She maintain good eye contact, keep interact to make you feel at ease , comfortable ,with good social skil yet, just to make you feel close to her yet not wasting much time Before she start sex, an atmosphere she creating, a smile, a caring look to assure you that you will have a good time.
But sex was bit of difficult, she was bit hard to go in, half in most of times, as she mention my was big to her. Doggie was much better. She was bit of afraid and doesn't know she can handle CG (like anna next, maybe not experience enough fear fully in may just hurt bad, and will not able to perform well in that position) so she rather me to push her limit than to she does herself.
Rank top , you go there you will feel important, like a host treat a guest with good hospitality

1st girl(7th)anna 15
She is also average pretty, just a bit different appeal, if i can recall, a little long curly hair, colored, and skin bit of tanned, when she stripped, her obvious taboo make her look like those Ganguro and yet not extreme.
I though those tough, rough girls with tattoo, pierce should be able to take big cock with more endure power, but i was wrong.
Right, was when she said mine was big, but i didn't take the remark serious.
She was in pain when i asked her to try CG, that she can't do it then i realized.
Once she mention itai, and her expression show little of fear, i immediate stop, not going on with other position as well.
She said she can use hand but i kindly rejected her.
I said i am fine, we can stop now and it is also about time, few minutes more to me is not really matter.
She start to apologize as a professional will do, i told her is no one fault
No my big cock fault also,haha, if i knew, but i really thank her in my heart, to able to fuck her is more than a dream come true, a virgin-tight girl, a very typical tradition culture kyoto girl.
If you ask me 2nd times for her?anytimes so long she agree, i will be more gentle then.

I actually over estimated her and just power thrust her too hard and unreserved as she was the 1st girl of my 3rd day.
I felt sorry for her on the other hand i feel great, kind of mix feeling.
Because she is a very good girl.

16th girl (day 5)-春香/Haruka 14
Rank her 3rd is basically appreciate her PR skill.
She is very initiatives, showing her warm welcome, passionately invite you to have fun with her.Seduces you, inspiring you, thrill you,excite you to make you stand up.
Welcome to the pleasure dome.
She engage very much in sex,really bring you to her arms, hold you and squeeze you. More action than fake JAV making sounds, is a big plus.
Her action , though it may seem fake, but it is a starter for you quicky get into the game.
Cause very fast, she totally got aroused and her mind seem not working, and forgot to 'action' anymore, just taking all the sex that she can get from me.
i like the moment she share with me, where i caress her breast, finger her nipple and chew it, and my hand go down.... but not my mouth, haha.
Her breast are indeed small ,which is also what she said, she wore the half top while in sex to cover, yet she let me pull down slightly to reach for bra and then her nipple.
Kiss her lips, but she didn't open wide, if i going for her again i would expect more intimate than that because if it is only for pretty girls, they actually have a lot around.

Last edited:
Champion, bro. I salute you.

Champion, bro. I salute you.
When was your ROD, long time ago?i had finished my 13 cycle ICT.
Have my sex drive and stamina but not money, need to cut costs now, going bangkok soon, cheaper there so can have my intensive training exercise ,hope to set a new branch mark,then national day going osaka.
After i went tobita, all of a sudden, i not so keen and not looking forward anymore to my coning May booked bangkok trip.
I do hope the quality there is as good as tobita, and the trip is worthwhile, don't want to do the sake of just doing it like soapy, hope to see surprise, different theme experiences , and good performance yet pretty girls in bangkok.

Tobita girls are really hot, going there is simple and easy, no call no booking make, just pick and go.
not looking for service , important the girl must be pretty and can fuck well.

When was your ROD, long time ago?i had finished my 13 cycle ICT.
Have my sex drive and stamina but not money, need to cut costs now, going bangkok soon, cheaper there so can have my intensive training exercise ,hope to set a new branch mark,then national day going osaka.
After i went tobita, all of a sudden, i not so keen and not looking forward anymore to my coning May booked bangkok trip.
I do hope the quality there is as good as tobita, and the trip is worthwhile, don't want to do the sake of just doing it like soapy, hope to see surprise, different theme experiences , and good performance yet pretty girls in bangkok.

Tobita girls are really hot, going there is simple and easy, no call no booking make, just pick and go.
not looking for service , important the girl must be pretty and can fuck well.

I finished my army service back in 1991. I'm pass 50 yo already. I was very horny back then but I was a (strong) Christian back then and this sort of hobby was considered sinful.

I went to Tobita last Dec. You can read my FR here. It was a mixed experience. I should go back and stay there longer. I just find it amazing there are so many chio girls there waiting to be fucked.

I've been to Bangkok too - but only went to a high end brothel (next to Japanese embassy) Posideon.

i am the same age group, u shld know when was the last yr they abort 13 cycle
thai soapy is my main objectives going there, there stretch of road round the train station have a couple of soapy,posideon was once very popular ,high class but is an old soapy, need to keep up with the trend and technology, information is so easy accessible.
maria now is now the top ,i will be trying all the top 5 soapy there in term of price and quality
soapy price is overkill there ,where much cheaper service can easily get in bbk.
still in term of best quality i am curious to find what they can offer.
maria heard price as high as 13k-15k,(60-90min) i need to see whether they are worth that much

Reactions: Kindman
i am the same age group, u shld know when was the last yr they abort 13 cycle
thai soapy is my main objectives going there, there stretch of road round the train station have a couple of soapy,posideon was once very popular ,high class but is an old soapy, need to keep up with the trend and technology, information is so easy accessible.
maria now is now the top ,i will be trying all the top 5 soapy there in term of price and quality
soapy price is overkill there ,where much cheaper service can easily get in bbk.
still in term of best quality i am curious to find what they can offer.
maria heard price as high as 13k-15k,(60-90min) i need to see whether they are worth that much
I use Sammyboy as my info. But there's too much junk there to filter.

Continue on
Good attitude (points beside, highest point is the top 1)

2nd girl(day 1),Asuka kirara 13

She is naughty like mitani, she thought i was just another lecherous that can be easily slave to her manipulation, down to my knee and crave for her generous offer she make to me- kiss and touch.

she has a very radiant self confident outlook, able to interact warmly, a vibrant energy inside her to get closer with other, like a kid easily mingling around with new kids, no barrier, get along so easily.

friendly, sporting and sociable, she can really sell, her charm.

She is confident, over confident, little did she know later that she has a surprise gift from me, a continuous uninterrupted 30min to quench her thirst of lust, her deep desires inside.

Very soon, she was was on the bed, eyes widely open looking at me, making some staggering soft utter, shown unwilling to part expression whenever i make a drawn back before doing a strong manhood thrust, pleading me for more, fill it up and don't pull out, making her feel like a woman.

She did not complain for 30min, if there is then is the time too short.

I stopped and she was like sudden return back to reality, fully engrossed in the love making.

Next days i past by her shop, she look at me with a bit of flush rather than her usual confident.

26th(day 7) Mitani Akari(美谷朱里)/橋本ありな 12

12th girl(day 4)-shop name -華鶯/Kaou 11

17th(day 5)Aika/若菜奈央 10

She is hospitable, maybe what she hope to edge over others, since she is bit elder than other young girls , she is like 27-30.

She talk about herself, and ask about me, show me camera photo of her at marina bay.

It is her way of ice break, to get closer, to develop a mutual feeling rather to just a work , a stress relaxation- reduce mental stress through fatigue strain of physical body.

But tobita is more expensive, every minute counts, and i only have 30min, it is not like soapy 120min.

Maybe she thought 30min is too long for me, on the contrary, it is never enough.

I let her CG first as i feel she not the kind of girl with high energy and power. So she start 1-2 minute and i know she is good in sex, experience but not really can stand long, so i decide to attack and drain her out.

She start also immediate with fake jav sounds thought only need 2-3 minutes, but after few minutes she started to breath hard, trying to hold her breadth yet once a while just burst out, getting excited and hold my arms tight, and forget to act anymore. i know she is growing weak, so i change to doggie, a chance for her to recompose herself, a little time for her to catch a few breadth .while repositioning she can try to regain her mental and physical strength.

Her back was almost fully by tattoo, down to her bottom.i was like taming a wild tiger, sitting on her back, with the fierce tattoo on her back.

i tell myself to tame her down and so i go doggie for more than 10min, a very enjoyable ride.

she was quite shagged but she seem very happy, she said she like my 'big 'thing as she really enjoy the time with me.to show my gratitude for her appreciation of my sex and my thing, i should be going for her again next trips, either a 45min or 60min.

Sidenote
I am still in bangkok, i try to compare the tobita and therma base on my personally feeling, both are on the same fastfood concept, so no much special services like girls doing flirting or massage service for you.

I still find the girl quality in tobita better, in term of services, though not much, you still can feel the gentle of the girl giving you sincere services to make you feel good.
Most of all, the sex drive of the japanese girls are much stronger.
Here therma i find girls can't take it to 30min, tobita i find many girls can really stand more than 30min, in fact they wanted more(if you pay for the time, haha)
Therma girl here normally take it as one shot is fast, few minutes sex only, so my time to them is like continuously few shots(because i hold my cum) haha, and they have problem handling it.(some already wet)
Still i was very surprise to find good quality girls there, very pretty , not the kind of thai girls i use to think of- dark, fat, ugly.

Tobita young girls are very strong and once they get 'enlighten/awakened' they like it, want it, and will not ask for stop until you call for a stop.

in my opinion 50 percent of the time tobita is a waste of money. Most don't allow kissing, maybe 30 percent doesn't allow touching their body (!). I can't do it without touching one's body so basically it doesn't go up and becomes a painful flaccid HJ.