Tobita info, lobang(recommendation) and discussion

ah toh

Contributor License
Reaction score
I starting this thread for those tobita die hard fan and enthusiastic to go more indepth sharing for others benefit.
I will input later as i currently out, and dig into my knowledge database and post more and whatever it come to my mind.
Contribution are most welcome

I starting this thread for those tobita die hard fan and enthusiastic to go more indepth sharing for others benefit.
I will input later as i currently out, and dig into my knowledge database and post more and whatever it come to my mind.
Contribution are most welcome
Thanks for your advice bro Ah Toh! My virgin time today and I got a DFK (lady asked for it!)

Shop name was Kirari (on youth street) and girl name is Urara. The mamasan is the younger looking one (looks kinda milfy hot too lol)

Thanks for your advice bro Ah Toh! My virgin time today and I got a DFK (lady asked for it!)

Shop name was Kirari (on youth street) and girl name is Urara. The mamasan is the younger looking one (looks kinda milfy hot too lol)

waiting for your review(s).

one thing is mamasan are very sensitive with handphone on the street as you should know, especially waving toward the shop, they just might think u taking video.

spend all you can last few days in tobita before you head tokyo.

you wont regret spending more money and time in tobita, yoshiwara girl look(they are usually not young, if young then not pretty) can really disappoint you, just have 1-2 time of soapland service experience is enough . and i recommend hisyo(high end) and yshirt(daring harbour ) for budget.

Reactions: Icyblu and cavani77
Quick updates on the shops i last visited OCT and NOV trips since all my reviews not ready and will submit periodically.

i believe the girls are still there since my trips was very recent, if they are working regularly there.
only if they go on leave or work specific period or months.

新福広 there was one very astoundingly beautiful girl, wearing red kimono, very sweet , really top JAV standard once u see her definitely wont want to miss, saw her OCT but miss her out in NOV. 2-3 DAYS in a week , chances high on saturaday and sunday.

椿 and 紅椿 -sister shops, so far my experience with all the girls are good, very discipline girls and good attitude.

神島- there is one wearing black bikini top with large breast, i had her 2 times.
there is also one very decent looking , quiet, good girl type , but she has the most unlimited energy i ever seem. 21yr with unlimited desire.

旬 - this shop there is 2 warriors, one from kyoto wearing brownish yellow(she is very accommodating, treat you like her master, very typical kyoto girl) , one look average but not the long curley hair girl alway sit or look sideway(only work sat she counter attack even in defensive position) , both usually appear at night.

春香 - there is one wearing black, always holding her breast as it was almost coming out, she is 1/2 blood (can easily tell)father from east europe, 1.72m , the body already worth the money.

姫-open 5pm, there is one girl wearing white and blue car model costume, a bit like Miku Ohashi, very soft and gentle girl, tall 1.67m, really good, refine girl from hyogo . but dont choose the other, completely reverse, very bad attitude.

洛西- 10-4pm, not on sunday. very young student girl look. make you feel like back to your youth age again, very pretty.

聚乐 -one very very pretty one , saw her only monday after 3pm, 1.6m but doll like look in nature(with no make up) Yamaguchi girl.

鈴 - night there are 2 very good looking girl there, keep an eye on.

i will be coming back tobita in jan , in fact i already booked 5 trips air tickets and hotel till july, and 2 more trips end of the year, total 7 trips next year.
change of strategies , instead of long 10days, i break it down to more trips , shorter period, 4-5 days.
well paying more for the tickets , but enjoy more holidays, more breaks and lesser stress of longer continuous sex of the trip(lesser breakdown uncertainty)

i keep an update on the shops after every trips.

Quick updates on the shops i last visited OCT and NOV trips since all my reviews not ready and will submit periodically.

i believe the girls are still there since my trips was very recent, if they are working regularly there.
only if they go on leave or work specific period or months.

新福広 there was one very astoundingly beautiful girl, wearing red kimono, very sweet , really top JAV standard once u see her definitely wont want to miss, saw her OCT but miss her out in NOV. 2-3 DAYS in a week , chances high on saturaday and sunday.

椿 and 紅椿 -sister shops, so far my experience with all the girls are good, very discipline girls and good attitude.

神島- there is one wearing black bikini top with large breast, i had her 2 times.
there is also one very decent looking , quiet, good girl type , but she has the most unlimited energy i ever seem. 21yr with unlimited desire.

旬 - this shop there is 2 warriors, one from kyoto wearing brownish yellow(she is very accommodating, treat you like her master, very typical kyoto girl) , one look average but not the long curley hair girl alway sit or look sideway(only work sat she counter attack even in defensive position) , both usually appear at night.

春香 - there is one wearing black, always holding her breast as it was almost coming out, she is 1/2 blood (can easily tell)father from east europe, 1.72m , the body already worth the money.

姫-open 5pm, there is one girl wearing white and blue car model costume, a bit like Miku Ohashi, very soft and gentle girl, tall 1.67m, really good, refine girl from hyogo . but dont choose the other, completely reverse, very bad attitude.

洛西- 10-4pm, not on sunday. very young student girl look. make you feel like back to your youth age again, very pretty.

聚乐 -one very very pretty one , saw her only monday after 3pm, 1.6m but doll like look in nature(with no make up) Yamaguchi girl.

鈴 - night there are 2 very good looking girl there, keep an eye on.

i will be coming back tobita in jan , in fact i already booked 5 trips air tickets and hotel till july, and 2 more trips end of the year, total 7 trips next year.
change of strategies , instead of long 10days, i break it down to more trips , shorter period, 4-5 days.
well paying more for the tickets , but enjoy more holidays, more breaks and lesser stress of longer continuous sex of the trip(lesser breakdown uncertainty)

i keep an update on the shops after every trips.
which hotel do you usually stay at in Osaka, some place close to Tobita?

waiting for your review(s).

one thing is mamasan are very sensitive with handphone on the street as you should know, especially waving toward the shop, they just might think u taking video.

spend all you can last few days in tobita before you head tokyo.

you wont regret spending more money and time in tobita, yoshiwara girl look(they are usually not young, if young then not pretty) can really disappoint you, just have 1-2 time of soapland service experience is enough . and i recommend hisyo(high end) and yshirt(daring harbour ) for budget.
Thank you Ser! I went overall 2 times in Tobita, 1 time in Matsushima and 1 time in Imazato. Unique experience all round. And I saw the girl in the red kimono you mentioned I think- looks hot but she didn’t wave much at me so I went for another girl in another shop who waved super enthusiastically haha. Am in Tokyo now going to try the scene here. Will write reports when trip is done!

Reactions: george0
btw, have any of the girls given you their business card? they sometimes do that
I got the cards of all of the girls in Tobita, Matsushima and Imazato I saw. All issued by the girl with their name stated on it sans Imazato which was issued by the mamasan and didn’t have the girl’s name written. (Meaning they only have a general shop card)

I'll be in Osaka in 2 or 3 weeks from now, and want to check out Tobita once or twice for the novelty at the very least.

My one question I've never been able to glean from reviews is: When precisely does the timer start? When you go upstairs? When you hand over the money? When the girl returns to the room after depositing money?

It's the difference of a couple minutes, but it's also the difference of whether I do 20 minutes or 30. If the transaction time is counted, I'd go 30 to at least spend 20 with the woman in question.

I'll be in Osaka in 2 or 3 weeks from now, and want to check out Tobita once or twice for the novelty at the very least.

My one question I've never been able to glean from reviews is: When precisely does the timer start? When you go upstairs? When you hand over the money? When the girl returns to the room after depositing money?

It's the difference of a couple minutes, but it's also the difference of whether I do 20 minutes or 30. If the transaction time is counted, I'd go 30 to at least spend 20 with the woman in question.
there is no standards for all shops and girls to strictly follow, it varies some slight different among shops and girls.
don't need to be so particular with the girls and shops, just follow the flow, mostly are ok, they are not there to con you, but very few might be bad b, too bad can't be help it is just your luck and dun make a fuss.
just know the basic will be fine, https://tobita-shinchi.love/en/?Frequently+asked+questions
go there just to have some fun, don't go too details with them, just relax.
30 or 20 min is up to individual, if you are a quick one then 20min because once you cum consider finish.
if you want to spend more time and take your own sweet time then 30min.(10min as tipping to the girl, if u can afford)

far as i know, base on the culture of tobita, japanese will sit down and do a short chat with the girl, before starting.
this is to 'get to know each other', after that, the sex is willingly from 2 'known' party.(formality).
i usually after sex then will chat and want to know her, sex was done truly from love at first sight , from the heart.
i actually overhead them laughing next door(i was already naked) when we went in almost the same time(i was like few minute late, as i saw the guy went up and i took the other girl).
But if you cant speak japanese, then can stop the crap and the girl will just ask you to strip and lay on the bed.
the girls mostly will ask you to sit by the table, either will pass you a face towel and ask you for a drink.(by the way, dun finish all the tidbits there, it is not really mean to do it, have some meal before going there)
i usually start to strip automatic once i am inside, sometimes the girl just laugh.

like i say, follow the girl instructions if you not sure, the girls will guide.
follow the flow.

Last edited:
there is no standards for all shops and girls to strictly follow, it varies some slight different among shops and girls.
don't need to be so particular with the girls and shops, just follow the flow, mostly are ok, they are not there to con you, but very few might be bad b, too bad can't be help it is just your luck and dun make a fuss.
just know the basic will be fine, https://tobita-shinchi.love/en/?Frequently+asked+questions
go there just to have some fun, don't go too details with them, just relax.
30 or 20 min is up to individual, if you are a quick one then 20min because once you cum consider finish.
if you want to spend more time and take your own sweet time then 30min.(10min as tipping to the girl, if u can afford)

far as i know, base on the culture of tobita, japanese will sit down and do a short chat with the girl, before starting.
this is to 'get to know each other', after that, the sex is willingly from 2 'known' party.(formality).
i usually after sex then will chat and want to know her, sex was done truly from love at first sight , from the heart.
i actually overhead them laughing next door(i was already naked) when we went in almost the same time(i was like few minute late, as i saw the guy went up and i took the other girl).
But if you cant speak japanese, then can stop the crap and the girl will just ask you to strip and lay on the bed.
the girls mostly will ask you to sit by the table, either will pass you a face towel and ask you for a drink.(by the way, dun finish all the tidbits there, it is not really mean to do it, have some meal before going there)
i usually start to strip automatic once i am inside, sometimes the girl just laugh.

like i say, follow the girl instructions if you not sure, the girls will guide.
follow the flow.

Thanks! I'll probably just go for 30 the first time, and if I go again, adjust from there. It's a bit pricey but it's not like I don't have the money.

I do understand Japanese, passed the N1 and all that business, but my sex related vocabulary is very much zero. Just never had much chance to use those words in Japan before now!

hey guys

How are you getting the shop names?
i want to write a review, but i don't know how get the shop name

椿
https://tobita-shinchi.love/?料亭『椿』
there was one plastic look very heavy makeup but very pretty,breast big and you might think her breast is fake, but is bouncing, look real to me.
Iku iku..,, she went very high, really i miss it so much, she is hyper sensitive.

優美
https://tobita-shinchi.love/?料亭『優美』
there is one pretty girl look very quiet, decent good girl, always wearing winter hat and wool clothing.
you never know until she undress, she got very big, natural and beauty breast, is a good one not to be miss.

hey guys

How are you getting the shop names?
i attached the links for you, to find the shop names, the hints is browse.
you need to browse the site, tips is if you don't know where you are, always look for top page(main).
you can also find japan and english language.
look for the words 主要通り, which mean the main/most popular street, the links below.
cut and paste the shop names .

if you cant remember the shop names because of Japanese/chinese character, always remember try to get a card from the girl.
some nice girls(not those bad) dun have, i even ask a favor from them to write.

Thanks ah toh!!!

i tried this one:
うめや/Umeya, https://tobita-shinchi.love/en/?料亭『うめや』

VERY BAD SERVICE!!!! avoid this the girl at this shop.
she has blonde hair, slightly tanned skin, was wearing a sexy sailor outfit (dark navy blue)
G cup, body is sort of like a tree trunk
very robotic service, said you can only touch, but no licking boobs
once you're done, she will rush you out

Last edited:
Thanks ah toh!!!

i tried this one:

VERY BAD SERVICE!!!! avoid this the girl at this shop.
she has blonde hair, slightly tanned skin, was wearing a sexy sailor outfit (dark navy blue)
G cup, body is sort of like a tree trunk
very robotic service, said you can only touch, but no licking boobs
once you're done, she will rush you out
remember to write details reviews in this sub forum https://tokyoadultguide.com/forums/esute-pink-salon-massage-reviews.25/

i always avoid blonde and GYARU there, they always gave me the feeling they are not there to work, earn quick money to feed their boy friends, drugs or bad habits,
those with too big or fake boobs i also avoid, they seem only interested in themselves, so they don't bother about their customers.
but there are also many good girls there making a living, very passionate, only need to turn them on, i had many half way got very hot and want to keep going.

so I tried the same shop again, but with a different girl

she had long black hair, kind of a square shaped face, cute, wearing a white furry dress, F or G cup
she seemed friendly when walking by and still friendly after entering the room.

but VERY BAD SERVICE AGAIN!!!

can't suck boobs, can only touch, same policy as the last girl. THIS SHOP IS BAD!!!! boys, avoid it all costs, doesn't matter what girl is in it, they all probably share the same policy and robotic service.

so I tried the same shop again, but with a different girl

she had long black hair, kind of a square shaped face, cute, wearing a white furry dress, F or G cup
she seemed friendly when walking by and still friendly after entering the room.

but VERY BAD SERVICE AGAIN!!!

can't suck boobs, can only touch, same policy as the last girl. THIS SHOP IS BAD!!!! boys, avoid it all costs, doesn't matter what girl is in it, they all probably share the same policy and robotic service.
I’ve never been to Tobita, but I think the No Boob Suck and Thrusting Only policies are the norm there.

If you want GFE you have to come to Kanto.

dun have to go kanto, boob suck, GFE Matsushima Shinchi shld b able to.

I’ve never been to Tobita, but I think the No Boob Suck and Thrusting Only policies are the norm there.

If you want GFE you have to come to Kanto.
yeah, some girls in tobita allow boob suck, not all
Matsushima has more GFE too

for those who been to Shinchi know well( i mean those who actually went in the shops and not just reading).

the different between tobita and other Shinchi is definitely the price .
people always talking about values over price, and those are typically price sensitive, cost conscious group.

and why people chose tobita, is definitely the look, and no doubt if you comparing all other Shinchi.
other Shinchi is much cheaper, relatively in term of time over price, so people feel values over price is higher.

Matsushima and other shinchi provide some so-call services, which is feeling of intimacy where customer feel they are well treated, which is lacking most in tobita.
the shower in Matsushima make sure you are well clean and hygiene that the girl feel safe for closer contact.

Tobita just concentrate on your cock, so mostly is alcohol cleaning, and if she want to lick your nipple or some part of your upper body, she clean as well.

A lot of foreigner(especially those first timers) miss out the essential , that is the agreement of the service(if you dont like, can dont go next time), which can be done during the drinking get to know session, which most foreigner lack language communication.

if not, before sex, on the mat, sometimes the girls will tell you what can be done and what is not.

i had
1) 華鶯 told me breast ok, kiss ok, but cannot play with her pussy.
2)純恋 say breast ok but no kissing.
3)六本木 i play with her breast, but when i fondle her nipple, she said no(she get excited)

some girls dun allow hands, but when she alcohol clean or ask you to clean your hand , mean hand ok.
kissing is usually no. but if she bring you to mouth wash at the sink, mean mouth is ok.

but i only interest in the hardware, the look that simulate me, i not really interest much in hand and mouth,so i usually dun do but i really like to hold the buttlock during doggy

the last one 長安 i really feel she was from Matsushima, she keep flapping my cock when it was hard standing(extra foul play) then she lean her breast almost on my face, i tell myself WTF do i really have to do that, haha.

Last edited:
but i only interest in the hardware, the look that simulate me, i not really interest much in hand and mouth,so i usually dun do but i really like to hold the buttlock during doggy

Everybody has a very different preference and I think that is interesting. How sex is handles at Tobita Shinchi is for sure special. Very unique for Japan.

I am also picky when it comes to looks, but when kissing or certain ways of touching are off the table it is a brutal turnoff for me. Also one of the reasons why I think time is crucial. I think for some ways of interaction you need time.

I always laugh a bit when I read the reviews of guys telling that girls are soaking wet from the start and come withing seconds...yeah sure a few girls are like that, but others take time and patience. Probably not so impressive and sexy to write reviews about that 😉

Everybody has a very different preference and I think that is interesting. How sex is handles at Tobita Shinchi is for sure special. Very unique for Japan.

I am also picky when it comes to looks, but when kissing or certain ways of touching are off the table it is a brutal turnoff for me. Also one of the reasons why I think time is crucial. I think for some ways of interaction you need time.

I always laugh a bit when I read the reviews of guys telling that girls are soaking wet from the start and come withing seconds...yeah sure a few girls are like that, but others take time and patience. Probably not so impressive and sexy to write reviews about that 😉
My ♥♥♥♥Tobita (飛田新地)SEASON 4(9DAYS OCT2022)- the come back post covid and records breaking(Day 3) is coming soon(send weeks ago, in the queue), dun miss out.

I too am just skeptical of girls getting soaking wet and coming within seconds. I think it happens seldom and the girls who are incredible actresses somehow make one believe it happened.

Before I left for the US I followed instructions of a beautiful little diva and pressed a denma gently against her clit while licking, then switching to a womanizer and doing all sorts of fancy shit she asked to try and get her off, and I think she got worried I was getting frustrated so she faked an orgasm.

Then there is my girlfriend, who is an absolute prude when it comes to sex...I rub around her clit for ten seconds and she turns sunburn red and drenches her panties. She gets nervous and needs me to stop. Then start again. Then after a few minutes of direct stimulation she practically convulses then falls asleep (at times leaving me with blue balls). It's seriously fucking hilarious, and I just can't see something so honest like this happening so easily for 90% of girls who get stimulation all day. For the women it has been and will always be about money. Fuck, if you look at the girls' side of any fuzoku the point is always how much yen they can make in a day...

So as of late, what I believe is an authentic experience with a good provider is getting her to have a single, honest reaction. Not necessarily an orgasm, but even a giggle or a face that comes from her losing that character she puts on to deal with her customers. I have a feeling something like this is rare in the Shinchis, but well...perhaps in the Spring I will find out.