Tobita info, lobang(recommendation) and discussion

I too am just skeptical of girls getting soaking wet and coming within seconds. I think it happens seldom and the girls who are incredible actresses somehow make one believe it happened.

Before I left for the US I followed instructions of a beautiful little diva and pressed a denma gently against her clit while licking, then switching to a womanizer and doing all sorts of fancy shit she asked to try and get her off, and I think she got worried I was getting frustrated so she faked an orgasm.

Then there is my girlfriend, who is an absolute prude when it comes to sex...I rub around her clit for ten seconds and she turns sunburn red and drenches her panties. She gets nervous and needs me to stop. Then start again. Then after a few minutes of direct stimulation she practically convulses then falls asleep (at times leaving me with blue balls). It's seriously fucking hilarious, and I just can't see something so honest like this happening so easily for 90% of girls who get stimulation all day. For the women it has been and will always be about money. Fuck, if you look at the girls' side of any fuzoku the point is always how much yen they can make in a day...

So as of late, what I believe is an authentic experience with a good provider is getting her to have a single, honest reaction. Not necessarily an orgasm, but even a giggle or a face that comes from her losing that character she puts on to deal with her customers. I have a feeling something like this is rare in the Shinchis, but well...perhaps in the Spring I will find out.
100% agree on all the points you made good sir. Tobita is designed in a way that attracts the pretty girls who want to make the most amount of money with the least amount of effort and good service and no intimacy. That’s exactly what they describe in trying to recruit girls. I’m not saying there are no good girls there, but finding good girls there is rare. Most of the girls you will find there are the non GFE, business like and mechanical kind. I’ll be there to guide you when you visit in Spring @requiemmorrow.

Reactions: requiemmorrow
I read frm one chinese forum saying tobita girls used cloth to clean their under, not really true.
They may have clean it immediately after sex but not doing it only before the next customer.
They have washroom with water splash but their washroom r ususally for themselves as guy have a popular public tiolet.
Sometimes they ask me if i need to use, sometimes they told me to wait while they go and wash themselve, i even encounter girls after sex want to go tiolet urgent(likely they hold the water during sex) and even 2 came back with towel(had a bath, i think their body getting too hot need to cool down)
I dun think the few hundred years of the man comfort services authentically have a bath(shower) is more like a value service in other sinchi.
Well if u want a reciprocal blow job, if good to make sure she is properly clean.

I just convert my march Bkk trip to tobita, so is like 6 trips by nxt yr june, abt 25days = 100 shops.
I had soapland 83 shops record, i welcome anyone to beat my records

I want to hit up tobita this week - what would be the best time to go? Or the earliest? Thank you!

I read frm one chinese forum saying tobita girls used cloth to clean their under, not really true.
They may have clean it immediately after sex but not doing it only before the next customer.
They have washroom with water splash but their washroom r ususally for themselves as guy have a popular public tiolet.
Sometimes they ask me if i need to use, sometimes they told me to wait while they go and wash themselve, i even encounter girls after sex want to go tiolet urgent(likely they hold the water during sex) and even 2 came back with towel(had a bath, i think their body getting too hot need to cool down)
I dun think the few hundred years of the man comfort services authentically have a bath(shower) is more like a value service in other sinchi.
Well if u want a reciprocal blow job, if good to make sure she is properly clean.

I just convert my march Bkk trip to tobita, so is like 6 trips by nxt yr june, abt 25days = 100 shops.
I had soapland 83 shops record, i welcome anyone to beat my records
you truly are the king of kings haha

I knew Foreigners were allowed, but I'm quite surprised that 80-90% of stores called out to me, an average white guy. I didn't think it would be quite so many.

Reactions: cuckhimnow
IMG_20230120_082218.jpg

It very cold and snow in tobita now, i am here for 5days in tobita alr, update the shops after i back home

Updated from my last trip 20/1/2023-24/1/2023

1)新福広 girl in red no more there since oct.
2)姫 the girl in car model costume now wearing yellow with wide v neck dress showing groove of her breasts.
3)rest are all there

found 2 good sex, pretty and very hospitable

妃亜羅- wearing orange bikini, hold your hands up the narrow staircase.
金魚姫 -wearing black lingerie

those still rmb the girl we were talking about 3 years ago where we had the same girl of this shop, 金太郎.
i told her oct2019 visit that i will come back for her may2020 and 3 years...... now she is still there, and i keep to my promise.

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/♥♥♥tobita-飛田新地-9-days-nov19-–day-3-part-1-of-2.24448/

Attachments

• IMG_20230127_202920.jpg
    IMG_20230127_202920.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 220
tobita has very top grade, good look and body, need to find ,really your luck.

https://tobita-shinchi.love/?飛田新地関連AV女優

i had 1 girl before and i think was her, 牧村ひな(南菜々)
Confirm is her.
https://tobita-shinchi.love/?飛田新地関連AV女優/牧村ひな(南菜々)
under her name 牧村ひな(南菜々)show 料亭『月』.

i actually had her twice as below.
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/♥♥♥tobita-飛田新地-9-days-nov19-–day-3-part-2-of-2.24449/
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/♥♥♥tobita-飛田新地-9-days-nov19-–day-one.24279/

oh, i actually can recognize her as JAV, that why she attract me twice.

Last edited:
Reactions: ReCoconut
IMG_20230305_143816.jpg

Just finished my season 7, this time is fully 4 sunny days, last trip going back winter storm coming, haruka train struck @ kyoto really havoc getting alternate train to airport.

1st day was ambitious ,hit record 6th on first day(usually 1st day always fatigue) , in the end cause fatigue nxt 2 days, it shld have always been a warm up session day1. Day2 @ the 6th girls, half way went soft. So 3rd day decided to go for the NS girl and cum her inside.4th day taking ana earlier flight so manage to hit 5.

Nothing special there, just i have cover 80-90% total all ,pretty one of the main & young street.
Btw, aya was there late sat nite ,saw her when i finished 4th, wasnt really hard to go for her(i aways want to give her my best shot) so i skip

Fri and sat found big group of western tour of man & women there, sat was much larger, wonder any one from here.

Sun nite i wasnt sure as i cum inside one NS girl ,tired and left b4 7pm.

Reactions: Maxblack
done almost 200 visits, project 300 this year, looking 500.

Attachments

• IMG_20230312_110602.jpg
    IMG_20230312_110602.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 206
  • IMG_20230312_110709.jpg
    IMG_20230312_110709.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 162
  • IMG_20230312_110731.jpg
    IMG_20230312_110731.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 158
  • IMG_20230312_110810.jpg
    IMG_20230312_110810.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 143
  • IMG_20230312_110832.jpg
    IMG_20230312_110832.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 145
  • IMG_20230312_111533.jpg
    IMG_20230312_111533.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 140
  • IMG_20230312_111628.jpg
    IMG_20230312_111628.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 134
  • IMG_20230312_111648.jpg
    IMG_20230312_111648.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 135
  • IMG_20230312_111800.jpg
    IMG_20230312_111800.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 129
  • IMG_20230312_111817.jpg
    IMG_20230312_111817.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 126
  • IMG_20230312_111847.jpg
    IMG_20230312_111847.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 126
  • IMG_20230312_112157.jpg
    IMG_20230312_112157.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 117
  • IMG_20230312_112239.jpg
    IMG_20230312_112239.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 125
  • IMG_20230312_111151.jpg
    IMG_20230312_111151.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 148
done almost 200 visits, project 300 this year, looking 500.
Congrats, Ah Toh! Just out of curiosity, do you get recognized by some of the mama-san or girls when walking around Tobita now? 😂

春香 - there is one wearing black, always holding her breast as it was almost coming out, she is 1/2 blood (can easily tell)father from east europe, 1.72m , the body already worth the money.

Can confirm this one is amazing body, face. Top notch. Service was so so. Didn't get her card though, anyone know her name? Will very likely go back. But not sure if she would take me, as I was real slow with our session.

The more I read about the shinchis the more I wanna go there and jizz.

General rule in fuzoku, no jizz and it didn't happen.

Both Asahi and Arisu confirmed this yesterday, if they see no spunk both agreed they have done a bad job and it doesn't count as a proper session. They compared it to going to a restaurant and order nice food but just smell it, smart girls indeed.

Can confirm this one is amazing body, face. Top notch. Service was so so. Didn't get her card though, anyone know her name? Will very likely go back. But not sure if she would take me, as I was real slow with our session.
the name card is inside.
Actually i had her 2 times because her service is sincere, and out to please me, her blow job is superb as she know how to tongue tickle my brother lip.
she laid beside me , hand stroke while let me hand and mouth play her big breast.(reviews coming, more details).

why i did not return immediately for 3rd times is because of sex, i dun like is the fucking position, i cannot did a fast hard bang because her long leg did not open wide, but was offset by doggy later.
she a bit cannot handle my size(find her bit struggle), still she find it ok, but she doesn't like too big size she said to me. (though she 1/2 mixed, her mind is very typical traditional Japanese girl that i feel it).

i would likely go for her for more, after i finish all the pretty girls there that repeat visits become very common with my coming 100 visit this year, few girls there i already had 3 times and above,
many girls i likely will not go back again or the most 2, but she is in my list for more than that, for her body and look ,not in my top priority , if sex was good it could have been more than 3 by now.

if they see no spunk both agreed they have done a bad job and it doesn't count as a proper session.

It is cruel to deny them the satisfaction of a job well done.

• Haha
Reactions: Cinnabums
IMG_20230406_105557.jpg

Flying back home soon, will update some interesting girls I had(19 girls in 4 days) ltr, very nice find I had

I just noticed that you also saw Nozomi from 離宮 back in 2019. She was one of the most beautiful girls I'd ever seen in Tobita, and I was holding out hope that she would still be there when I could revisit once Japan reopened. Couldn't find much information about her when digging back to older posts from the typical Japanese sites, but I'm somewhat glad to see that there's some evidence that she existed besides just my memories and card.

I see some overlap between the shops and girls I've visited, which is bound to happen given how much you go there, but our tastes probably differ quite a bit. I do think Noa from 牡丹 among those cards is one of the hottest girls there, however.

left 09APR, 4 days(4+4+6+5) 19 girls my season 8, strategy work well(4.75 girls per day of a trip).
First day first girl went to NS with my tobita girlfriend, i think i had at least 6th NS with her.

found the red girl, but now at 川辺, so happy to see her again and dun want to miss any chances any more, i took 60min course to fuck her, it was best decision i make .

一八 shop there came one very pretty JAV standard quality look girl, do check it out that shop, well i only took 30min ,cause she told me no enough time, but her sex, service, attitude is still good.
優美 there is also one JAV quality, service tip top, my last girl of the trip, from soft she make my brother stand, just bit running out of time..., this 3 girls i surely go again, likely season 9 coming soon.

Attachments

• IMG_20230408_154937.jpg
    IMG_20230408_154937.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 135
Reactions: Maxblack and Danbo
i just remember, 長安 have one very, very , young , pretty and kawaii girl, better than the one i had before of the same, both the same, said mine ookii, max i go in is half length.she refuse to let me do first, insist cowgirl first until she get use to it for few minutes then allow me to do, still she wont let me go further than 1/2. well this shop the girl size is really small.

純恋 got 1 look very similiar to that Japanese/korean girl, seem like she also the same.
she much better , take her sweet time to do the foul play, very hot, really 'burnt' you, like mistress feel, very thrilling.
this shop the girls are hot.

btw, i have booked 5 more trips for this year, so 300 girls is right on track.
Actually is 6 trip(season 14), the xmas week, just that i not yet book.

Reactions: uktrav
Just finish my season 9, season 10 coming soon.
Nothing much special, just rain sat whole day, end up 12 girls in 4 days. One very jav lookalike, need to find out her jav name and update ltr.
6pm+ rain and my luggage got wet
IMG_20230428_105319.jpg
IMG_20230501_181113.jpg

Reactions: stray
Reactions: CharlieSimms
up to date, is around 199+19+12=230, and i just book my xmas trip, so total incoming 5 more trips this year, hitting 300 not a problem.

the jav very lookalike is Rei Mizuna (みづなれい), have her @ 縁, gave me card as 和 with date and time, next day wanted to go for her again(cant get over with her look), wait for her as 1 customer b4 3pm, shop only open 3pm turn up other girl, so go other shop in the end found her close to the shop girl i had, it was 和(i din search high low for this shop name).

had the 3 years ago youtube(still around) full pink dress barbie-look girl(with flowers in front) , wow, really look like a doll.

went 旬 from kyoto again look for the girl 4th times, when she smile she look a bit like young Vivian Hsu (徐若瑄).

finally last day last girl went to my girl friend again and 中出 deep deep.

likely go yoshiwara, if i have enough nice JAV girls list more than 10(too few not interested to go, cause i will 2-3 trips wipe them all out) available there, next year or after, after i finished all the pretty tobita girls for few rounds.