Tobita/Matsushima Shinchi - Corona scare??

Sethperado00x

TAG Member
Reaction score
I'm planning on going to Japan at around April-ish, but my primary trip wasn't to go to Osaka. I have other things planned to do but i was planning on having my first kiss/losing my virginity there at Tobita or Matsushima Shinchi. To the people on here who have been going there, have foreigners been refused, even Americans? I'm Filipino and while i have other plans there, i figured i'd lose the v-card on the way ever since I found out about the place, and i'm honestly looking forward to it/invested - but now...this virus came at such a worse time. Murphy's law always screws me over in times when i want to do something, and now this???

What are your guys' experiences as of recent?

I'm planning on going to Japan at around April-ish, but my primary trip wasn't to go to Osaka. I have other things planned to do but i was planning on having my first kiss/losing my virginity there at Tobita or Matsushima Shinchi. To the people on here who have been going there, have foreigners been refused, even Americans? I'm Filipino and while i have other plans there, i figured i'd lose the v-card on the way ever since I found out about the place, and i'm honestly looking forward to it/invested - but now...this virus came at such a worse time. Murphy's law always screws me over in times when i want to do something, and now this???

Dont tell me you are in the Phillipines and you are coming to Japan to lose your virginity.

Nah, I've lived in the states my whole life. I'm from Northern California
Fair enough. My guess is that the Corona scare will be over by then and the sex industy will be back on track to meet FY2020 earnings expectations, but thats just my guess. To the fine and discerning establishments in Tobita you will not be a Philipino American. You will be a brown looking Asian dude from the country called who-gives-a-fuck. If there is any lingering Corona concern at that time you will be at a disadvantage.

Reactions: Sethperado00x
I’ve been told by one of my regulars that people from China or with Chinese ethinicity are banned for the moment. I’m not sure about foreigners from other countries, but I think they might have a better chance than Chinese people. If you are after, GFE and kissing, Tobita is not a good place for it. The service is mechanical and 80% of girls or more don’t allow kissing. You will have a better chance at Matsushima or Kannami Shinchi. with GFE and kissing.

I think nobody can tell you what will happen till April.....there is a chance that the cases of Corona will die down until then, but I personally don't believe in that. My personal guess is, that the situation will become more serious until then. I think fear-mongering is stupid and i think most P4P businesses have continued their business without any big changes, but it's highly likely that there will be more cases of infection during March and April in Japan which will make the situation in the P4P business a bit more problematic.

Next point: If you plan to lose your v-card do it somewhere else. A lot of girls working in Tobita Shinchi are stunners when it comes to looks, and you can have good fun there, but it won't be a really intimate experience. These girls are down to business and some of them are really nice, but I think this is probably not the right place for your plans. Book a girl somewhere else. Take your time, get a nice hotel room (Tobita Shinchi has nice girls but the rooms usually suck big time ^^) and enjoy time together without rushing it.

i was planning on having my first kiss/losing my virginity there at Tobita or Matsushima Shinchi
losing vcard for p4p is just fine, but having your first kiss? just save it to someone special out there:)

It's impossible to predict what will happen by April. From my understanding and from what my friend(s) told me: Chinese (possibly all non-Japanese East Asians including Koreans, Taiwanese, etc.) are currently banned from Tobita. If you haven't bought your plane ticket you should wait it out and see what happens. I'm hoping things will calm down by April but it could also be the exact opposite situation.

Reactions: gawdfather888
First off, I would seriously hold off on the trip if you can. If you're in the states then you're fully aware that the CDC is projecting the pandemic to peak around April-May and has classified Japan as a Level 2 threat, so unless it's absolutely necessary I would stay home for now. I've got lots of friends working as flight attendants who fly into Japan every week and they're fine, but it's their job--no sense taking an unnecessary risk.

Second, Osaka is a stunted, backwards shithole full of stunted, backwards morons. Unless you're fluent in Japanese (and even then you're still probably fucked) you will have next to zero chance of getting accepted at Tobita right now. They already discriminate against browner Asians during normal days of the week, and now that Chinese are Public Enemy #1 there's probably an across-the-board ban on all non-Japanese Asians until this outbreak is over.

Third, I grew up around Filipinos and how you've managed to stay a virgin--given how inherently, culturally and wonderfully horny Filipino girls are--is beyond me, but trust me on this: You do NOT want to try losing your virginity somewhere like Tobita. You've got 20 minutes on the clock and you have no fucking idea what you're doing. It might take you 15 minutes just to find the right hole. You're not allowed to kiss. You're often not even allowed to touch very much. It is straight-up cold service and once you've busted the show's over and get the fuck out.

Given that you're either going to take forever to figure out which crack to stick your dick in or, more likely, are going to blow like Jim from American Pie, and also given that you want a GFE, do some research and hire an independent like the ones here on TAG. Pay for 90 minutes or more. Then you've got plenty of time, GFE is a definite and the providers will be far, far more understanding and accommodating and you can rest assure that you aren't the first 40yo virgin they've met.

First off, I would seriously hold off on the trip if you can. If you're in the states then you're fully aware that the CDC is projecting the pandemic to peak around April-May and has classified Japan as a Level 2 threat, so unless it's absolutely necessary I would stay home for now. I've got lots of friends working as flight attendants who fly into Japan every week and they're fine, but it's their job--no sense taking an unnecessary risk.

Second, Osaka is a stunted, backwards shithole full of stunted, backwards morons. Unless you're fluent in Japanese (and even then you're still probably fucked) you will have next to zero chance of getting accepted at Tobita right now. They already discriminate against browner Asians during normal days of the week, and now that Chinese are Public Enemy #1 there's probably an across-the-board ban on all non-Japanese Asians until this outbreak is over.

Third, I grew up around Filipinos and how you've managed to stay a virgin--given how inherently, culturally and wonderfully horny Filipino girls are--is beyond me, but trust me on this: You do NOT want to try losing your virginity somewhere like Tobita. You've got 20 minutes on the clock and you have no fucking idea what you're doing. It might take you 15 minutes just to find the right hole. You're not allowed to kiss. You're often not even allowed to touch very much. It is straight-up cold service and once you've busted the show's over and get the fuck out.

Given that you're either going to take forever to figure out which crack to stick your dick in or, more likely, are going to blow like Jim from American Pie, and also given that you want a GFE, do some research and hire an independent like the ones here on TAG. Pay for 90 minutes or more. Then you've got plenty of time, GFE is a definite and the providers will be far, far more understanding and accommodating and you can rest assure that you aren't the first 40yo virgin they've met.
The pundits are split evenly right now on if the number of cases is going to expand into the high thousands (just to pick a threshold) or if it is going to smoulder along for a few months at a lower level. But one thing I have noticed recently is that people dont seem to be as frightened of COVID as they were some days ago. I have talked to some people who said that they have stopped worrying about it for the most part. No mask, no changed behavior, no Lady McBeth hand washing. Its just a somewhat stronger version of the flu and the chances of getting the flu are low anyway, and doing silly preventative shit is probably not going to reduce the probability much anyway. If they get it, they will deal with it. In Tobita and the other drainpipe sex shop areas, I am sure it will all boil down to the level of alarmist misinformation that is circulating during any 48 hour period. That is about how long those dimwitteddegenerates are capable of remembering anything.

Thanks everyone for your replies - I definitely have more insight after reading them. As for my skin color, I've actually been mistaken for Japanese a few times before when I was in Japan last year, but I doubt that will matter lol.

@rukawa yeah, uh...that didn't work out, due to a mixture of personal circumstances, including missed opportunities and more - pretty much the reason why I am here. Also, I grew up in a very strict Roman Catholic family so perhaps that might be why I'm at this point in life. Now, as someone who just hit his 30s - I just want an experience to cross out on the list.

@Keihan Chikan - I pretty much bought the ticket and I also have a place to stay, unless there's some mandate from the US that will prohibit me from flying in the near future. God man, this shit hella sucks. This virus came at such a worse time, but i understand that's not something that i can control. I'll consider what you said about researching independents though. Thanks for the insight.

The pundits are split evenly right now on if the number of cases is going to expand into the high thousands (just to pick a threshold) or if it is going to smoulder along for a few months at a lower level. But one thing I have noticed recently is that people dont seem to be as frightened of COVID as they were some days ago. I have talked to some people who said that they have stopped worrying about it for the most part. No mask, no changed behavior, no Lady McBeth hand washing. Its just a somewhat stronger version of the flu and the chances of getting the flu are low anyway, and doing silly preventative shit is probably not going to reduce the probability much anyway. If they get it, they will deal with it. In Tobita and the other drainpipe sex shop areas, I am sure it will all boil down to the level of alarmist misinformation that is circulating during any 48 hour period. That is about how long those dimwitteddegenerates are capable of remembering anything.

If I had to wager a bet, I'm guessing in the areas already infected it'll probably just smolder along and eventually disappear in Japan during the heat of summer's onset--at least, the government with its precious Olympics better fucking hope so. But with the expected outbreaks in other cities, count on the news ginning up fear and paranoia until the last people in first-world countries just stop giving a shit. In any event, that American company expects to complete trials on the vaccine by early summer and try to rush approval after that so by Fall this virus will probably just be an afterthought.

I get the feeling people in Japan are caring less and less by the day. Again, my buddies that fly into NRT and HND regularly say it's more media hype than hysterics and don't really pay much attention to it. One of the American passengers who caught the virus on that ship and is now back home and recovered basically said it was like getting the usual flu--a few days of sore throat, fever and some body aches--and then it's like nothing happened.

At least, that's what I'm telling myself because I'm flying into HND in a week and will be up an down Honshu for ten days. All I know is, if I end up in a military base quarantine camp there'd better be lots of free alcohol and hand lotion or I'm organizing a patient revolt and riot.

Reactions: warubuta
@Keihan Chikan - I pretty much bought the ticket and I also have a place to stay, unless there's some mandate from the US that will prohibit me from flying in the near future. God man, this shit hella sucks. This virus came at such a worse time, but i understand that's not something that i can control. I'll consider what you said about researching independents though. Thanks for the insight.

Well, here's the most important piece of advice. Not touching your face and washing your hands often is a given, but you'll want to sanitize your surroundings as much as possible, particularly stuff like your fold-down table and armrests on the plane ride, Shinkansen and commonly-touched objects in your hotel room (I've always made it a habit to wipe down the toilet seats and sinks). To that end, the supposedly most effective stuff is those cleaning wipes you can buy most anywhere. However, remember this: not all of them are effective at killing viruses. The only one that specifically lists effectiveness at killing flu and coronaviruses is the Clorox brand wipe, and then the Lysol brand has a blanket statement about killing viruses.

If stores around you are sold out, like they are here, Amazon still has a number of options. I've got a stockpile of Clorox wipes from Home Depot where people haven't caught on to the fact that it's fully stocked and half the price of Amazon.

Of course, once you've gotten comfortable in the P4P scene, the coronavirus will be the last virus you'll be worried about picking up.

The Covid19 virus is passed around the same way as the flu and pretty much acts like the flu if you catch it. Unless you have some other medical condition that would be exasperated by getting the Flu, you'll be fine.If you get it you aren't going to get it from your P4P partner, it's going to be some random person that you bumped into on the plane/airport/train/walking in the street who coughed or sneezed a few minutes before you walked by. Still the precaution might come from the provider since we're still hearing that places are turning away Asian foreigners since they could be Chinese.

Reactions: Sudsy
Naw I live here and it's definitely an overreaction. Even Japanese people around my area just say wash your hands and sanitize stuff and you're fine.

Naw I live here and it's definitely an overreaction. Even Japanese people around my area just say wash your hands and sanitize stuff and you're fine.

Cough once in the general vicinity of another person and see what happens :D

Abe announced school closures yesterday, and my local supermarket ran out of toilet paper and instant noodles last night (however there was Tom Yum flavour left behind)

The panic has started, fwiw. Judging by behaviour in Asian countries with a similar predicament (Korea, Singapore) I'm hoping it dies down. The supplies panic, at least. The virus will definitely get at least a little more fucked up here with how the government's been handling it

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive
last week went to imazato shinchi and tobita shinchi. they seems ok with gaijin but asked where I'm from and I mentioned somewhere in south east asia.
one of the lady told me they were really afraid and try to avoid the chinese and korean now.

sidenote: never thought imazato shinchi is really small shinchi. i think it's only 2 small street and unlike tobita and matsushima mama san asked me what type i want and they arrange the phone call.
i heard the korean snack bars around that area provide nama fs, but was too afraid to even try entering the restaurant.