30 minutes/¥21000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
September 2022

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Alright everybody, second round at Tobita! Was it better than my first experience? To give some context on time placement, this happened a couple weeks after that initial visit. Also shortly before my first review got published, so any feedback or advice I wouldn't have seen. Overall, it was a much better experience compared to the first. I got there a bit later, but there seemed to be less of a crowd, probably because it was a weekday. I made my rounds, didn't see the girl I had last time, which was a relief, cause I don't know how to deal with the awkwardness of seeing a girl that has serviced me before.
fdsfdsafsd.jpg

I entered a shop that I think was named Kiharu. It's the 3rd or 4th building to the left entering Maine St. Had a wonderful girl named Yuu (at least that's what was on the business card) who I'd say was an 8/10. Black, bob cut, adorable smile, school uniform. Really nice and friendly personality, even with my lack of Japanese. Business started and I got a pretty decent CBJ. I could at least feel the inside of her mouth, which was better than the last. This girl definitely had more experience. Also inverted nipples, which were adorable.

She started off with CG, and damn, did she know how to bounce! She got tired pretty quickly though, so we switched to mish. I think I know my favorite position now, as I experienced 2 things that I hadn't well observed. First, I actually felt something and got into the zone. I didn't stay in the zone long, but seeing that I can feel something coming from inside me while being inside someone gives me hope I can finish inside one day. The second thing was how tight she got. Back in the states, I only went to AMPs, and most of the ladies were loose and so I couldn't really feel anything but the warmth. But this girl had hers convulsing. God, that felt amazing! Also, one of her inverted nipples popped out, so I guess I was doing a good job pleasuring her. We switched positions a couple times and eventually ended with a HJ for the last 10 minutes. Her grip was I think the closest to death grip I have gotten from someone else giving me just a HJ

And for the moment of truth: The deed was done! I was able to finish in the last 3 minutes, and we were both so relieved. She cleaned me up, I finished my tea and left feeling like a million bucks.

So what changed? Well I think she was simply a better servicer compared to the first one. She radiated an energy that just made me easily aroused. The other factor was that I pregamed (NFL theme starts playing :ROFLMAO: ). I went to the bathroom before entering the area and just choked the chicken to warm me up. It definitely made me more sensitive, which is probably why I felt a lot more even with a condom on. I wasn't too sure if it would work, or have the opposite effect. I'm pretty relieved that it helped cross the finish line, and will definitely use this trick more often when I'm able to.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
100% would recommend visiting her. 9.5/10 overall. She wasn't wearing any perfume, and perfume typically arouses me a lot. I like smelling like I just got done fucking a perfume aisle on the way home :LOL: ! Anyway, I can't wait to visit next month when I'm not hemorrhaging money

Thanks for your report from Osaka, much appreciated!

Approved: 10/15/2022

Closing Comments:
100% would recommend visiting her. 9.5/10 overall. She wasn't wearing any perfume, and perfume typically arouses me a lot. I like smelling like I just got done fucking a perfume aisle on the way home :LOL: ! Anyway, I can't wait to visit next month when I'm not hemorrhaging money
Yeah I am trying so hard to avoid that place right now . For reference, I live nearby so its hard to resist the temptation 🤣🤣

Reactions: da2369
@da2369 went there earlier. Damn did not know it was that crowded on weekends. Glad I always go on weekdays 😁

Your reviews are making me feel like i'll be making weekend trips to Osaka very soon!
Damn did not know it was that crowded on weekends. Glad I always go on weekdays 😁
Yeah, weekend trips are rough. Unless you get there really early (3 - 5 PM) you're probably gonna see girls flying off the shelf faster than Black Friday sales. I limit myself to weekdays only now, but it's still kinda packed since I have work and I can usually only get there by 6 at the earliest.

Reactions: Mr Osaka
Yeah, weekend trips are rough. Unless you get there really early (3 - 5 PM) you're probably gonna see girls flying off the shelf faster than Black Friday sales. I limit myself to weekdays only now, but it's still kinda packed since I have work and I can usually only get there by 6 at the earliest.
Both times I went to get serviced were around 2pm. I like to get em girls while they are still fresh 😈

I might try Matsushima Shinchi next. Do not know if they will accept me and my limited Japanese though, but we will see ,,🤞

I might try Matsushima Shinchi next. Do not know if they will accept me and my limited Japanese though, but we will see ,,🤞
I submitted a review of a shop there. It'll eventually be posted here. With my shit poor Japanese and still being able to lay there, you'll definitely be fine

Reactions: Mr Osaka