20 min - 160,000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
September 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Overall, Tobita Shinchi is filled with many amazing girls that caters to every possible taste. Out of my 4 experiences, i had 3 hits and 1 miss.

Girl 1: straight up the prettiest girl i have ever seen in my entire life, both online and irl. Looks: 20/10. Age: 27 (looks 20) Wore an oversized sky blue shirt. around 145 cm girl with a perfect body and around b cup tits.
Started out with the normal steps of a handjob, blowjob to put on condom then sex. Was very nice and accomodating, trying out 3 different positions in the full 20 minutes. A fantastic start to my tobita shinchi experience.

Girl 2: A half japanese half deutsch girl dressed in a furry animal print outfit. Age: 22-23 Looks were a solid 9/10 with a 12/10 body. Very fit curvy body with E cup boobs. Very kind nice girl with fantastic technique in bed. Had a great time as she was able to converse well in english too.

Girl 3: Also a great experience despite her looks being a 7/10. Age: 28. Offered a price of 110,000yen/15 mins and was dressed in a swimsuit. Despite only having 15 minutes, she helped me finish within the time and overall had a great time chatting with her.

Girl 4: this is where the tobita shinchi experience takes a turn for the worse. Try to avoid: 27 year old girl dressed in a barcelona messi 10 jersey. Was the most unwilling and unbothered out of all my experiences. When i asked for cowgirl position, she only said missionary was okay and did not allow other positions. When i tried to grab a tit she blocked my hand off and said no. This continued when i tried to touch her body in normal areas too. Missionary only lasted about 30 seconds before she said time was running out and pulled out. Despite purchasing 20 minutes, i only had sex for 30 seconds before being forced to switch to a HJ. Ended off with a poor experience but at least it was an anomaly as the other 3 were good.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Tips: best time to go is around 1030pm-11pm as people have started to leave (around 80-90% of the girls are available) compared to 50% at other times (due to peak hours/closed stores)

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 10/9/2023

I think I might know who #4 is based on the description. Is she in the middle of Main street with short hair?

I think I might know who #4 is based on the description. Is she in the middle of Main street with short hair?
I also think I know. When I saw her she was wearing a red cheerleader uniform, had a terrible time and soured that day after 3x tobita encounters lol

Reactions: stray
I also think I know. When I saw her she was wearing a red cheerleader uniform, had a terrible time and soured that day after 3x tobita encounters lol
The soccer jersey and some of the behaviors/limits sound familiar, but I didn't have quite as bad a time. It was either at 小紫 or くれば, and her name started with り (Ri)? I have her card somewhere and could eventually check.

Reactions: Alice
Where was girl 2? I know there's a hot half japanese half russian girl, but didn't know there was a half japanese half russian too.