Guest viewing is limited

Osaka Area Tobita Shinchi brothel, mirei

Jerram

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Tobita shinchi , 2nd shop ,street after the stair.

Date of Encounter:
06/12/2016

Contact Method:
tobita shinchi

Appointment Length & Costs:
21000for 30 min ( but 20 in reality)

Type/Location:
Incall,at the girl's place

Language Notes:
japanese

Details of the Encounter:
name: mirei
look: young, mid black hair, breast 90C i thinks

You will lost your money. Girl is cute is true but she s hate this job. I pay for 30 min, (21000 yens, it s expensive i thinks) i get out after 20 min. ( 7 min sex only). ( the first "shop" after the stair, one where they try to attract gaijin)
At least you are ugly and virgin, ( i m a 6-7/10) it s not good experience, you can have better in Tokyo , Even if japan it is not good for sex tourism.
My experience:
I come ,go at the first floor, she tell me to be naked and she left the room. After be naked and begin to drink, i checked my watch...2 min was passed since i came in the shop. She came back 4 minute after. Before we start , she washed me and , of course, take her time. After some minute and 2 position, she tell me to cum. I ask to change position and said i m sure i had time. She say no , you need time to be dressed . Etc .and... " oh! The towel is dirty, i will wash" , after 30 sec , i checked my phone... Only 17 min since i enter in the shop. I ask what she do, there is again time. "sorry , the towel is dirty". " ok, i understand" . I take my clothes and began to leave and she tell me, "there is again time" . Wtf. i said that to the mama san : i didn t pay 30 min to be outside after 20. ( i show her the time )but she didn t t care about that.
The other girl laugh. They didn t tell me good bye.
VERY VERY BAD EXPERIENCE.( i warned you guys). I recommend much more blowjob bar at Tokyo.
(after checking again in internet i see there is a ring bell to warn when the time is almost ending, 5 min before.... she really scammed me)

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:

@Jerram - Thanks for your report, sorry to hear about your experience in Osaka.

Sorry to hear about your experience. I've been to Tobita a few times and have had great experiences. It is a bit different than other places as they're mostly a quick bang and go. I learned the 1st time by staying for 30 min like you. Most of the girls there are pretty hot and have the "cute" Japanese girl look most gaijin would like. If and when I do hit Tobita I usually just find the hottest one and opt for the 20 min (hit it and leave). You can always go for some drinks and food and come back if you want!