Guest viewing is limited

Osaka Area Tobita Shinchi Kaori, hottest MILF in Tobita

Airnest

Osaka Shinchi Guide/Fat bitches need love too!
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
百合/Kaori

Date of Encounter:
June 2023

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 mins ¥21,000

Type/Location:
Tobita Shinchi Yokai-Dori

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
There are some women that just ooze sex and emit a strong sexual aura. Kaori falls into that category. Kaori can be found on the old side of Tobita in Yokai street next to Pension street. Kaori had been my go to MILF in Tobita for the past 3 years. Kaori is probably late 40s early 50s but easily passes for someone 15 years younger. She is a slender spinner of about 5”0 or 4”11. She has a toned and tight body and abs. I decided to walk on the old side as it was a pretty boring Thursday in the young side of Tobita. As I was walking, I saw a familiar face that I haven’t seen in more than a year. I instantly got an erection, and was ready to go when I saw Kaori. She was happy to see me. She told me that she temporarily quit Tobita during the height of the pandemic because of the short time schedule. And it’s of to the races. Anything goes with Kaori except BBFS. BBBJ is standard and lots of DFK. Since she is small and light I like fucking her hard in the ekiben position. I like how she hugs me when I fuck her and wraps her legs around me when I pound her and long, all the while our tongues are entwined. The futon was soaked with her juices after we finished. Kaori is a 10 out of 10 fuck. Just don’t go expecting that you’ll get the same kind of service right of the bat, it takes some trust and repeat sessions till she totally let’s go and unleashes the sexual beast in her.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It pays to look around on the old side of Tobita, there are bargains to be had, better service and recently lots of younger girls on the old side. About 5 years ago it was usually filled with literal grannies and bottom of the barrel hags, it started to change about 3 years ago. Lots of cute young girls with better service compared to the young side of Tobita.

Thanks for your reports from Osaka!

Approved: 7/13/2022

What's the difference of this shop(Pink Salon / Fashion Health) to SLs?
Uh, sex? (and this is a specific area, with many different shops - you may want to research what this area is and how it works)
Most reviews focus on the district and not always specific to one storefront.

I'm not so sure what you mean but so far, I learned that shops in Tobita also offer FS even though they're not SLs. The difference is you don't have to bathe, and you can start while dressed.. right?

I'm not so sure what you mean but so far, I learned that shops in Tobita also offer FS even though they're not SLs. The difference is you don't have to bathe, and you can start while dressed.. right?
To my knowledge, the Shinchis don't have soaplands; they are shops that don't hide behind the fueiho laws of Japan, as they advertise as restaurants.
The food on the menu though is basically for her, coming from your dick inside of her lower mouth. (She usually doesn't ingest the food though, a piece of rubber wrapping your dick acts as an aspirant bastard-son of bulemia.)

Most fuzoku shops in Kansai seem to loathe the gaijin blood, so if you want an authentic soapland experience you will need to get on the Tokkaido Line to Tokyo Station promptly.

To my knowledge, the Shinchis don't have soaplands; they are shops that don't hide behind the fueiho laws of Japan, as they advertise as restaurants.
The food on the menu though is basically for her, coming from your dick inside of her lower mouth. (She usually doesn't ingest the food though, a piece of rubber wrapping your dick acts as an aspirant bastard-son of bulemia.)

Most fuzoku shops in Kansai seem to loathe the gaijin blood, so if you want an authentic soapland experience you will need to get on the Tokkaido Line to Tokyo Station promptly.
It seems these shops in Tobita Shinchi are better than SLs in Tokyo. I don't mind if they're not SLs as long as I get FS

It seems these shops in Tobita Shinchi are better than SLs in Tokyo. I don't mind if they're not SLs as long as I get FS
Some people see it this way....I wholeheartedly disagree 😅

Shinchis are of course easy to use, but they only offer only half the experience. Rooms are not that great, very limited when it comes to special interests, the timeframe is just enough for quick sex without any socializing.....makes it just a lot less intimate and interesting in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maxblack and Alice
please explain

Added an explanation before you replied. Nothing against Shinchis, they are fun and the girls are beautiful......but it feels a bit like the fast-food version of a soaplands. Sure, fast food is great sometimes, but it falls flat if you have a huge variety of real restaurants to choose from 😅

Added an explanation before you replied. Nothing against Shinchis, they are fun and the girls are beautiful......but it feels a bit like the fast-food version of a soaplands. Sure, fast food is great sometimes, but it falls flat if you have a huge variety of real restaurants to choose from 😅
fast food? 🤣 I can't really say about it unless I experienced it 😂

shinchis,usually 30 minutes, quickie, if you don't require much interaction just wanna do it with a girl, thats the place to be
SL, usually 50 minutes and up, more play time, more interaction

Reactions: Alice
shinchis,usually 30 minutes, quickie, if you don't require much interaction just wanna do it with a girl, thats the place to be
SL, usually 50 minutes and up, more play time, more interaction
Going along with these above explanations, it is really all preferences. I haven't been to Tobita Shinchi yet, but I get the feeling it is just a thrustfest.
I want a deep, passionate kiss, then to suck on her boobs, and finish by cumming on her face. Then talk to her about politics before going for round two. Then maybe put on some music and talk about our favorite bands and fucking to the rhythm, or taking a bath and getting sucked off while soaking in hot water. Then maybe sharing a little bit of food and laughing. Is this something you can find easily in Tobita? Based on what I've read, I think not.

Perhaps this is the best if you do not have good Japanese ability, though. The ease of just walking in, fucking, and feeling satisfied is definitely enough if you aren't deeply familiar with the culture. However, I'm not a lonely guy looking for a girl to date, I just want to experience "the whole girl" and not her sexual prowess.

Last edited:

There are many international chains as well as local ones like Matsuya and CoCo so please do not hesitate to engulf yourself.

Reactions: Alice and Cinnabums
As someone who has played at the Shinchis for 10 years especially Tobita, I can confidently say that this is not true. The main allure of the Shinchis, especially Tobita is that you can see the girls before you decide to play and hand your money, but what you don’t see is the attitude or character of the girls. Tobita is not known for GFE. The Tobita default service is CBJ, CFS, No kissing. Sucking on tits, DATY, fingering is up to the girls. If you visit Tobita 10 times, you will get about 6 defaults, 3 so-so’s and 1 gem with a +/-1 for all variations. It is only worth it if you find a gem, then you can really your money’s worth. For every review that I shared here on TAG there are 10s of duds and so-so experience that’s not worth mentioning. I think soaplands have better service overall. For comparison’s sake let’s compare 2 hours of service from Tobita which would cost ¥81,000 to a luxury soapland that costs ¥80,000 yen gaijin tax included. The soapland I’m using in the example is Satin Doll/Last Scene which I used 5 times. All the girls I played with in the soapland are on par with the hottest girls I’ve played with in Tobita. The difference would lie in the service, the service and attitude of the luxury soapland girls would easily trump the hottest Tobita girls, unless you stumble in to gems or regulars then it would be equal. You are more likely to get duds than good experiences in Tobita, don’t believe all the positive reviews you read about Tobita.😉

I've been to three of the Shinchi's and I can say that from my experience, they're their own kind of service. They're not like SLs, FH, PS, or really any other kind of fuzoku shop in Japan, but that's also what makes them special. You (usually) get to see the girls before choosing, there's no awkward air that's floating cause everyone there knows what's going to happen. You get in, and you get out. Is it the most romantic and intimate? Not really, but you're guaranteed what's expected. And there's always a chance for more if you're lucky. Is it short? Oh hell yeah, but there's not much you can really do about that unless you really want to bankrupt yourself. Fortunately and unfortunately, this really all we have in the Kansai area that really services us. For those who live here, we kinda just have to suck it up, or travel to Tokyo to get something else. For those out of the area, the Shinchi's are a nice experience that's different from everything else, and you should definitely try out

I've been to three of the Shinchi's and I can say that from my experience, they're their own kind of service. They're not like SLs, FH, PS, or really any other kind of fuzoku shop in Japan, but that's also what makes them special. You (usually) get to see the girls before choosing, there's no awkward air that's floating cause everyone there knows what's going to happen. You get in, and you get out. Is it the most romantic and intimate? Not really, but you're guaranteed what's expected. And there's always a chance for more if you're lucky. Is it short? Oh hell yeah, but there's not much you can really do about that unless you really want to bankrupt yourself. Fortunately and unfortunately, this really all we have in the Kansai area that really services us. For those who live here, we kinda just have to suck it up, or travel to Tokyo to get something else. For those out of the area, the Shinchi's are a nice experience that's different from everything else, and you should definitely try out
There are no SLs in Kansai.. I see

There are no SLs in Kansai.. I see
It’s in Kobe. Fukuhara is the soapland district of Kansai. I tried going there before a few years ago. Was able to get in one, but was rejected in most of them. It’s not a accepting compared to Yoshiwara or Kawasaki.

Reactions: Alice
As someone who has played at the Shinchis for 10 years especially Tobita, I can confidently say that this is not true. The main allure of the Shinchis, especially Tobita is that you can see the girls before you decide to play and hand your money, but what you don’t see is the attitude or character of the girls. Tobita is not known for GFE. The Tobita default service is CBJ, CFS, No kissing. Sucking on tits, DATY, fingering is up to the girls. If you visit Tobita 10 times, you will get about 6 defaults, 3 so-so’s and 1 gem with a +/-1 for all variations. It is only worth it if you find a gem, then you can really your money’s worth. For every review that I shared here on TAG there are 10s of duds and so-so experience that’s not worth mentioning. I think soaplands have better service overall. For comparison’s sake let’s compare 2 hours of service from Tobita which would cost ¥81,000 to a luxury soapland that costs ¥80,000 yen gaijin tax included. The soapland I’m using in the example is Satin Doll/Last Scene which I used 5 times. All the girls I played with in the soapland are on par with the hottest girls I’ve played with in Tobita. The difference would lie in the service, the service and attitude of the luxury soapland girls would easily trump the hottest Tobita girls, unless you stumble in to gems or regulars then it would be equal. You are more likely to get duds than good experiences in Tobita, don’t believe all the positive reviews you read about Tobita.😉
no kissing = not FS. zannen

As someone who has played at the Shinchis for 10 years especially Tobita, I can confidently say that this is not true. The main allure of the Shinchis, especially Tobita is that you can see the girls before you decide to play and hand your money, but what you don’t see is the attitude or character of the girls. Tobita is not known for GFE. The Tobita default service is CBJ, CFS, No kissing. Sucking on tits, DATY, fingering is up to the girls. If you visit Tobita 10 times, you will get about 6 defaults, 3 so-so’s and 1 gem with a +/-1 for all variations. It is only worth it if you find a gem, then you can really your money’s worth.

I mostly agree. But I will say, if you ask nicely the girl will hook you up. And if you're a regular, she's more likely to open up a bit more. I had two girls in tobita who at first were on a no kissing basis, but after a few times they opened up to french kissing, licking their body, etc. I didn't request vaginal oral because there's too much action down there. Plus they like stimulation in areas most people don't focus on like back of the neck. The gems of tobita are straight diamonds.

I mostly agree. But I will say, if you ask nicely the girl will hook you up. And if you're a regular, she's more likely to open up a bit more. I had two girls in tobita who at first were on a no kissing basis, but after a few times they opened up to french kissing, licking their body, etc. I didn't request vaginal oral because there's too much action down there. Plus they like stimulation in areas most people don't focus on like back of the neck. The gems of tobita are straight diamonds.
Oh trust me, I know what I’m talking about. I mainly stick to my regulars and don’t randomly try different girls. My regulars allow me access to stuff that are NG. 😉 I keep repeating with my regulars till they graduate. The only time time I try new girls is when a regular retires. Most girls in Tobita are lazy and don’t really care for the customers. They want the most amount of money for the least amount of effort/work. If you see the recruitment ads of the shops via their recruiters is that “Tobita will allow you to earn a lot in a short amount of time. No kissing, GFE required and everything is covered.”

Depends on your approach I think. My first ever P4P experience is in Tobita and the girl pretty much let me do everything except BBFS. All because I made her giggle during our introduction.

Reactions: requiemmorrow
Depends on your approach I think. My first ever P4P experience is in Tobita and the girl pretty much let me do everything except BBFS. All because I made her giggle during our introduction.
Ahem, I’ve been rehearsing mine:

“I make you fall in love me. My big dick.
Its very big. I put in you and you develop sudden sweet passion and cum hard many, many times.

I eat hamburger after. Cost ¥247. I have a big dick.”

How’d I do guys?

Ahem, I’ve been rehearsing mine:

“I make you fall in love me. My big dick.
Its very big. I put in you and you develop sudden sweet passion and cum hard many, many times.

I eat hamburger after. Cost ¥247. I have a big dick.”

How’d I do guys?
Let me fix that:
"Me love you long time with my big dick, very big, you cum many many times. I eat Gyudon after."