30 minutes ~ 21000 Yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
February 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
This is just my 2nd visit to Tobita (visited Mutsushima twice too) and my thoughts are just to get myself a pretty woman, since the quality is much better at Tobita.

After walking 1-2 rounds, I didn't manage to find the one mentioned in the forum (Momo etc), or I did walked past some which I really find them really pretty but they seems to be waving half-heartedly...

First time I walked past this 恵妃, this petite girl waved actively and almost want to get off her seat... I was attracted by the 2 melons on her chest (Around E cup in Japanese size?) and tell myself I will go for her if i'm still empty-handed after 1 round... She is not as pretty as I would have preferred but based on the forum's advices, if you want better services, get the one who reacts actively to you.

After another 1 round, I decided on her and went to her shop, when she and the mama-san was happy to see me. Leading me up the stairs, I was glad to find out that she is able to converse in English quite fine and she said she learnt from her customers....
After sitting me down, asking the duration I wanted and going down to pass to the mama-san, she actually started kissing me after bringing the snacks/drinks and said the time is yet to start... don't worry... and it escalated to a DFK, while I also groped her two delicious melons... after like 2-3min then we started undress and move to the futon.

While on the futon, she started DFK again and followed by attacking on my nipples. She also allowed me to suck on her nipples. At that point I was thinking that BBBJ might be possible... until she stopped and capped me on... disappointed.. but I guess I'm lucky enough to have the DFK and sucking on her breasts.
After capped on, she did a brief 2min CBJ, before she mounts on me. After riding for awhile, we changed to missionary and before I put it in, I rub her clitoris with finger, followed by my little guy. At this moment, not sure if she is acting, she seemed to cum and was jerking. Seeing this, I immediately put my little guy in and starts to pump and pump, which she keeps moaning.
Next I wanted to try standing doggy and she actually puts one of her leg on the cupboard to lift herself abit higher.. but I guess i'm tired due to the walk for the past few days and not able to remain that position.. Hence we changed back to doggy on the futon and after a few minutes of enjoying the fast-paced penetration, while groping her melons from the back, I blew my load and we stay in that position for like 15 seconds.

After the deed, as we still have some time left, we have some conversation in English like how long I will be here, did I went to Kyoto or Nara etc. while conversing she is actually wiping the sweats and cleaning me up.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Although Sumire does lack in the beauty department comparing to the rest, the efforts she put is really there and she call me a bad boy from visiting tobita. Well, good boys won't visit anyway.
I will still be here in Osaka for 4 more days but will not be visiting tobita anymore. Even if i'm going, I would want to try other beautiful girls. I have wanted to visit Rio in matsushima shinci but was disappointed that the shop was empty the day I went, probably all of them are servicing other bros up there.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/17/2024

She look more on the elder sister side, like thirties.
like you said, she really serve.
Her look, really not my cup of tea, i was looking for someone to revitalize my brother after few girls.

IMG_20240318_074124.jpg

Her look, really not my cup of tea, i was looking for someone to revitalize my brother after few girls.

View attachment 24371
Did you ever accomplish your mission of going to every shop in tobita?

Yup. Her service made up for the lacking in that beauty department. I do enjoy but just that, it makes me feeling empty in some way. But luckily I met Rina in Matsushima few days back before this encounter .. so...

For now, the chapter in Japan ended and i'm looking forward to my trip for kimchi real soonnn...