Tobita Shinchi Question

Pettevr55

TAG Member
Reaction score
I have read many forum about Tobita Shinchi because I’m about to go there soon. I have heard that the girl at Tobita Shinchi won’t allow you to use your own condom. Is it true that they don’t allow you to use your own condom? You have to use their condom only? That doesn’t sound right to me.

That makes perfect sense to me.
If there is an issue with the condom, you know where to find the provider to complain.
In the opposite case, the provider is helpless.

That is something that's totally up to the provider. If bringing your own condoms is important to you then I would suggest bringing in an unopened box and asking her politely if those could be used.

Personally I have never been declined but I also don't have any firsthand experience of the market in question.

That is something that's totally up to the provider. If bringing your own condoms is important to you then I would suggest bringing in an unopened box and asking her politely if those could be used.

Personally I have never been declined but I also don't have any firsthand experience of the market in question.
Yes I don’t trust their condom. So I’m planning to bring a brandnew box of durex. Hopefully that will be ok for her.

That makes perfect sense to me.
If there is an issue with the condom, you know where to find the provider to complain.
In the opposite case, the provider is helpless.
But can you bring your own condom?

But can you bring your own condom?
Mike has given you the best suggestion. The provider will make the final decision on the spot. That's the best we can tell you.
There's no set global rule that we can refer you to, that's why Mike's suggestion above is the best answer in this case.