Tobita Shinchi

toruchan

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. First timer and poster here.

I plan to visit Tobita Shinchi this May, and in comparison to Matshushima where i read patrons do have the opportunity to pop twice.

How about Tobita? Do the ladies there allow two pops per session?

Hi everyone. First timer and poster here.

I plan to visit Tobita Shinchi this May, and in comparison to Matshushima where i read patrons do have the opportunity to pop twice.

How about Tobita? Do the ladies there allow two pops per session?
Some do, some don’t. Luck of the draw.

I wouldn't do more than 30, maybe 40 minutes with a provider the first time until you know what she's like. Obviously in 30 or 40 you'll only get to pop once regardless, but you might find out that she's the type who would allow for a double popper if you spend an hour the next time. You're probably less likely to get a double pop in Tobita in general though, I would think. Tobita is more formulaic as a whole and less GFE.

I found what is surely a double popper in Matsushima, but with only 40 minutes I only had time for one good one. I plan to go back to her a second time for a longer time and get the double pop done. Other Matsushima girls were still clearly only going to be single poppers though. As mentioned above, YMMV...the girls in a given shinchi aren't monoliths and it will depend entirely on the girl, her chemistry (if any) with you, and how she feels that day. Some days I'm horny and want to pop all over the walls multiple times, other days I can barely force myself to crank one out...the girls will be the same.

Reactions: stray
I wouldn't do more than 30, maybe 40 minutes with a provider the first time until you know what she's like. Obviously in 30 or 40 you'll only get to pop once regardless, but you might find out that she's the type who would allow for a double popper if you spend an hour the next time. You're probably less likely to get a double pop in Tobita in general though, I would think. Tobita is more formulaic as a whole and less GFE.

I found what is surely a double popper in Matsushima, but with only 40 minutes I only had time for one good one. I plan to go back to her a second time for a longer time and get the double pop done. Other Matsushima girls were still clearly only going to be single poppers though. As mentioned above, YMMV...the girls in a given shinchi aren't monoliths and it will depend entirely on the girl, her chemistry (if any) with you, and how she feels that day. Some days I'm horny and want to pop all over the walls multiple times, other days I can barely force myself to crank one out...the girls will be the same.

Thank you for the info! I was in Japan last year (Sept 20203) and i had my first experience which was very scary for me. But the girl i visited was very nice to me, in contrary to some of the reviews i had read. That was why i was asking about the girl i had visited to compare my experience.

Fast forward to this year, i will be visiting again in May 2024 and plan to revisit. Matsushima's new to me so i will pay a visit.

Do you have any recommendations for both tobita and matsushima?

Great!

Lastly, any tips or things i should look out for when scouting around tobita / matsushima?

Not in particular, but it really helps if you have good maps of the areas so you can orient yourself and really know where the hell you are at any point in time. There's a public map posted outside the public bathroom in Tobita but it's basically inverted from reality for some reason which made trying to figure out what was in which direction from there hard to figure out. The attached map is pretty good. Tobita isn't too hard to figure out, but Matsushima is much more decentralized; there are obvious pink light up signs that say "Matsushima" at every street border entry/exit so you'll always know when you are about to leave the district, but a map makes things 100% easier in Matsushima, also attached here; that map even shows Exit #6 from Kujo station. Without the below map I found it difficult at times to figure out how to get back to certain shops but looking at the map in retrospect makes me fully oriented now for next time. Without the map and with how spaced out some shops are, it can be hard to know if you've seen everything or not without a map to look at.

1708409751070.png

1708409954326.png

Reactions: stray
Not in particular, but it really helps if you have good maps of the areas so you can orient yourself and really know where the hell you are at any point in time. There's a public map posted outside the public bathroom in Tobita but it's basically inverted from reality for some reason which made trying to figure out what was in which direction from there hard to figure out. The attached map is pretty good. Tobita isn't too hard to figure out, but Matsushima is much more decentralized; there are obvious pink light up signs that say "Matsushima" at every street border entry/exit so you'll always know when you are about to leave the district, but a map makes things 100% easier in Matsushima, also attached here; that map even shows Exit #6 from Kujo station. Without the below map I found it difficult at times to figure out how to get back to certain shops but looking at the map in retrospect makes me fully oriented now for next time. Without the map and with how spaced out some shops are, it can be hard to know if you've seen everything or not without a map to look at.

View attachment 24084

View attachment 24085
Thank you for the map. I was able to find tobita, but not matsushima.

I hope i will be able to meet a good one when i visit this May!