Tobita Shinchi's Youkai Street

bbuy

一喜一憂生活逃避失敗
Reaction score
I haven't come across anybody mentioning this, so I figured I'd ask: What's the quality look like on the strip that people call Youkai Street in Tobita Shinchi? I know a lot of people go there for the reasonably young and cute types on the main drag normally, but I'm curious about that end because I love some MILFs too. The info I've found in Japanese makes it sound like the dregs. Any different observations from anyone here?

I never went to that section but I had a chat with two people who did, one was Japanese the other Hong Kong Chinese.

It's called "Monster Street" as well. And to put it bluntly, if you have a fetish for fucking someone with a physical handicap, this is where you go. Rumors abound there are even more fucked up experiences there verging on flat out illegal and objectively evil and immoral but they are only rumors.

The ladies there are not as young as on Tobitas eastern part, some of them wear heavy make-up and still look like around 50, but I didn't see any grandmas or ladies where the yarite baba would be the better choice.

As for the rumors: I heard them too, but haven't seen anything like that. Maybe just some local urban legends, like the 500 yen blowjobs of kamagasaki.

I never went to that section but I had a chat with two people who did, one was Japanese the other Hong Kong Chinese.

It's called "Monster Street" as well. And to put it bluntly, if you have a fetish for fucking someone with a physical handicap, this is where you go. Rumors abound there are even more fucked up experiences there verging on flat out illegal and objectively evil and immoral but they are only rumors.
Spill the rumors!
I tried to search on internet in Japanese but all i found was that its a street with older providers, nothing crazy.

Reactions: Wwanderer
This is from two Japanese guys from Hyogo-ken I met, and they apparently used to go to Tobita often, also a friend of their's from Hong Kong was also visiting them and went there to try it out and mentioned this area too.

So the things mentioned were:

Blind girls,
Deaf girls,
Blind & Deaf girls,
Girls with limbs missing

And here's the fucked up part; girls with mental handicaps. So I didn't push them for info, as you can understand.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I went there today again and only saw the usual older ladies. Unless someone actually asks a lady working on the Yokai Dori we won't know for sure. I won't, while the lips of the Tobita princesses are smiling their eyes aren't, and somehow this bothers me.