16000 yen / 20 minutes (each session)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
After feeling slightly disappointed at the quality of the girls in Tokyo (reviews to follow) I decided to check out Tobita Shinichi. Having gone there before the pandemic, I knew what to expect but I did wonder how much could have changed since the start of the pandemic. One thing I honestly love about this place is just the general attractiveness of the girls. While their service may vary, the girls are no doubt stunning and assuming you don't pick too quickly, you'll likely be at least mildly satisfied by the time it's over.

Girl #1 - Haru

I decided to check out this place around 8:00 in the evening on a regular weekday. The directions can be found easily on the website (or using Google Maps) and I took the usual route which is through the shopping arcade, turning left at the public bath and then right at the parking area until you see Young Street on the left. Surprisingly, it wasn't too busy. There were some customers walking around and checking out the girls. Many non-Japanese Asians in groups of 3 or 4 and a few solo travelers/locals.

To be honest, I was a bit worried because of the pandemic and I honestly thought perhaps the call back rate would be lower (I'm not East Asian) but I had around a 90% call back rate which is fantastic. The girls ranged from cute, slutty, hot or some amazing combination. I saw a girl wearing a really revealing bikini and she had blonde hair with a huge chest and almost looked hafu. Unfortunately, both her and the mama-san weren't paying attention and chatting about something so I kept walking. Finally, about 7 doors down (on the right) I saw a really hot girl I couldn't say no to who was smiling and waving me in. She had a really nice rack, not too skinny or big, nice red lips, pretty medium brown hair and was around average height.

She took me upstairs and introduced herself as Haru. She was really smiley, friendly and chatty all around. After we both undressed I noticed that she was completely shaved and her tits looked gorgeous. She had me lay down, cleaned me up, capped me and spent a good seven minutes blowing me. Before that, she first licked my nipples while stroking me and It felt fantastic. After, she twirled her tongue on the head of my penis while licking and sucking. She made some really lovely moaning noises and kept telling me it was so hard. At one point she managed to put half of it in her mouth. She then applied some lubricant onto both me and herself and asked me if she could get on top. I usually don't cum in this position but watching her moan and bounce on my dick was fantastic. I pounded her and spread out my legs and pushed her body forward a few times and brought her tits onto my chest and she moaned in my ear. Her moaning got more and more intense and I put my finger on her clit a few times and she trembled. After a few minutes I finally came and she spent a good 30 seconds still bouncing on my dick. After this she cleaned me up and then led me downstairs. All in all a fantastic experience.

Girl #2 - Ichigo

It was a weekday afternoon around 1:00 or so. I made my way down the same direction as the night before. This time, however, the streets were dead quiet. Almost no one. However, many shops were open and the call back ratio was around 95%. I went down the first Young Street and a few mama-san's called me out with "stop!" in English. Some of the girls were definitely hot but I saw one girl who really looked like she shouldn't be there (no makeup, buckteeth, 30s+, etc). When she saw me she yelled in English "Come onnnnnn!!!" but I kept walking. I made my way around the second street and found more of the same - many hot girls. Finally, I came back around to the area between Young Street 1 and 2 (the side street) and saw a girl I liked who's name was Ichigo.

Ichigo is a bit similar to Haru except skinner but with slightly bigger tits. She's also completely shaved and her hair is dyed a dark blonde. We spoke for a bit after she took me upstairs and we both got undressed. She's quite nice and asked me many questions about myself and said that she's originally from Kobe. She then had me lay down and capped me and gave me a blowjob. While it wasn't anything special it definitely got me hard watching her pretty mouth suck me off. She then asked me which position I wanted and she got on top of me. She used no lubricant to my surprise and her pussy was quite tight and it felt good. She bounced fast and hard without almost no reaction. We tried this for a few minutes until I had her lay down and I got on top of her. I rubbed my dick on her clit and I asked her if it felt nice and she gave me shrug (no exaggeration). I realized that I shouldn't bother talking to her or expect anything like dirty talk/moaning and so I was going to spend the rest of the 13 minutes pounding her and trying not to cum.

I spent the next few minutes fucking her at various speeds. I started slow and then would speed up and pound her faster and faster and she'd let out some moans while I played with her nipples. With a few minutes remaining I had her bend over and took her from the back and fucked her brains out like there was no tomorrow. She let out some audible moans until I couldn't hold it in any longer and finally jizzed. She cleaned me up and we chatted some more and she asked me about how I learnt Japanese, my country and so on. She gave me her card but I threw it out for safety purposes.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Tobita Shinichi has not disappointed me thus far. I highly recommend everyone check it out.

Last edited:
Thanks for the review. The 2nd girl felt like my first dud in Matsushima LOL. Excellent blowjob however, when it comes to fucking, its like I am fucking a dead fish. No moans and noises whatsover. She even won't let me fuck her from behind because she says I am too big LOL.

She even won't let me fuck her from behind because she says I am too big LOL.
I had this same issue! An absolute drop dead gorgeous lady I rammed last month was okay with missionary or cowgirl, but anything involving me looking at her luscious ass as I pounded from behind resulted in her pouting and saying “itai.”

I think it partially has to do with how the vagina is shaped; if your dick bends a certain way it might cause pain to her because of a shape misalignment.

Thanks for the review. The 2nd girl felt like my first dud in Matsushima LOL. Excellent blowjob however, when it comes to fucking, its like I am fucking a dead fish. No moans and noises whatsover. She even won't let me fuck her from behind because she says I am too big LOL.
Haha, yeah, this can happen. I mean, of course since we're paying we have certain expectations but at the same time, if the girl says it's painful and/or isn't really into it, I try to just run out the time. There have been times where I actually tried to finish as quickly as possible and leave but this time around (with the second girl) I decided to take my sweet time simply because I won't be heading for Osaka for over a year. Although I understand why it doesn't exist, a blowjob option for around 7000-8000 yen would be awesome since the girls are Tobita are just so hot.

Reactions: Mr Osaka