Guest viewing is limited

Osaka Area Tobita Shinshi 4 girls in one night. My 1st time here.

I went to Tobita Sinchi couple of years ago and was lucky to get a very beautiful girl. She was half Korean and half Japanese. Honestly one of the most beautiful girls I met in Japan. I went for the 1 hour option and after she gave me a cover BJ she hoped on CG and leaned over and started DFK. It was so so good, that I didn’t last long, about 5 minutes later I came. After we chit chat and then she offered the second round. But this time I couldn’t get hard because I couldn’t feel anything at all while she blew me with a condom on. All together it was a good experience, but for me was still too mechanical, and for the price I thought I would only have to pay little bit more and can go to a very good soapland in Yoshiwara. But she was so damn beautiful that since then I’m thinking of going back one day just to see her again.

bro, may i know which street and what is the name of shop of that girl? would love to pay her a visit

All I remember is that it was right at the beginning of a street on the left side.
It was in June 2016 so who knows if she is still working there. I uploaded some google street view shots of the area I remember the street was. I remember walking down stairs and a huge clock. So I’m pretty sure it was one of the streets around there. And I’m very certain that it was on the left side of the street.
I would say it was in the street where I dropped the pin.

Attachments

• F91230C3-E30B-400E-BBFA-6B5C27EBDD5C.png
    F91230C3-E30B-400E-BBFA-6B5C27EBDD5C.png
    8 MB · Views: 174
  • 7CC7844B-2BC9-417A-9844-386ECC0AE0A7.png
    7CC7844B-2BC9-417A-9844-386ECC0AE0A7.png
    7.9 MB · Views: 172
  • 7237B223-4A73-4CB2-A757-8FE2332BD325.png
    7237B223-4A73-4CB2-A757-8FE2332BD325.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 214
well face alone there were plenty of 8s but i learnt that if they are not dressed in some revealing outfit then chances are they are likely A or B cup. so finding a 8/10 face and with a >C cup is not so easy... I prefer my girl on the non chubby side too.. ie bmi 18-21...

ok i think i am very picky lol. i walked in circles like half a dozen times haha... saw someone that looked like shiraishi mai too but she was in this high cut dress. so A-B cup alarm bell made me back off lol

Damn, for some of us, you can't get past 8/10 without an A or B cup...

All I remember is that it was right at the beginning of a street on the left side.
It was
It was in June 2016 so who knows if she is still working there. I uploaded some google street view shots of the area I remember the street was. I remember walking down stairs and a huge clock. So I’m pretty sure it was one of the streets around there. And I’m very certain that it was on the left side of the street.
I would say it was in the street where I dropped the pin.

thnks for the reply bro! i already got there, but may i know if that shop has a 3 or 4 room upstairs with a traditional tatami mats and and a sliding door for privacy? your description of the girl are somewhat identical to the girl i met there. but i forgot to ask her name and ethnicity because of my excitement to nail her bcoz i just got a 20 min sesh and dont want to waste every minute of it...her cosplay outfit is like a maid type or a school girl uniform i think... i ask if i can kiss her and told me in a sexy voice that it's impossible..damn! so im very jealous of you that your girl even gave you dfk because kissing and dfk's makes me turn on and get hard sighhh.. after the deed we chit chat for a moment and ask her age and says she's 24 and ask if she has a boyfriend and she replied softly like in a crying manner ''inai yoooo........'' (means i dont have in japanese) it's like a reply tone that she really wants to have a proper bf or sex partner and want to get out of this biz for good,if you get what i mean.. ahhhh, now i feel a bit ashamed lol....but her service is top notch and i sense that her sincerity is true, not like the other providers pay me, fuck me, Leave! attitudes lol

I don’t exactly remember how many rooms were upstairs. Definitely more than 2. Because I had to wait for a while in a room until she got ready in the other room. There were tatami floors and sliding doors and I remember also a small toilet area at the end of hallway from where the rooms can be accessed.
Did she have brown hair? Because I’m positive her hair colour was brown at that time.
If she’s still working there I’m definitely going to go back for a repeat.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
yeah, same description bro, btw. she has a brown hair about shoulder length and a semi round but very cute face! i don't really know if we are talking about the same girl but who knows..haha
i can only tell that she's not a time waster because once she accompanied me to the room and pay for my session, she literally run downstairs(i clearly heard her footsteps loudly enough that she actually run for it) to give the money and just got back with the treats in less than a minute..wow
and very accomodating from start to end:)