July 2022

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
20 mins, 16,000 jpy

Type/Location:
Osaka, Tobita Shinchi

Language Notes:
Japanese, but I think simple English can also work. They wave, you come in and pick from a board the time and cost

Details of the Encounter:
Warning: I decided to write a novel below for review, you can just skip to like the 4th paragraph for the review. I’m bored and a few tall boys in by now. Would like to give back a bit with this info.

First of all, I want to give thanks to this forum for teaching me about this place. I did a little research myself, and actually the Japanese information on what looks like the official website of this place is quite helpful. I got a map of all the locations and was able to understand the system and prices quite well. There is also a very informative video series on youtube that explains everything in english too if you just search Tobita Shinchi / Matsushima Shinchi.

Preamble:
I was visiting a friend in Osaka, and he also had never been to Tobita, so we decided to go try together. Starting off from Dobutsuen-Mae station, we moved through the long shopping arcade full of dumpy snack-bars and old blue-collar locals who must have been hit by the freight train of life, which was fun and different from Tokyo. I had never seen so many snack bars in such a close proximity. Another trip, would love to give one a try. Moving along a 10 or so minute walk, we arrived around 6PM on Saturday. So it was starting to get busy, but we figured it was also prime time, so many of the best girls could be out at this time. If this is true or not, I don’t know. But let me tell you GOD DAMN, really first time to see all these true 10/10’s. The first girl I saw especially was in my top 3 choices.

There are 3 landmarks which can help you understand what the boundaries are: a small clock near a staircase, the decorated Japanese public toilet, and the long wall or the freeway section. This place is truly what you think of when you think of Amsterdam style “red light district” with a Japanese twist. Lots of neat little “restaurants” with open doors, a mama-san and probably the closest thing to a JAV level experience you can get as a non-asian foreigner without breaking the bank completely. I don’t like to spend much when it comes to p4p, my budget was 20 or 30 minutes (16,000~21,000 JPY), the plan was to seal-team-six it. Run in, pump a few shots, and then evacuate before my bank balance takes too many casualties.

Walking through the streets was quite fun. You can clear the whole place in like 5 minutes walking. We took our time and did about 3 rounds before deciding. Its like 3-4 square blocks. The ladies there really truly were 10’s. Then those 10s became 8s as we did more and more rounds to see all the ladies. My friend landed on a girl with the biggest tits on a young 20s Japanese girl I’ve seen in person. She had on a bikini with blue and white stripes, long black hair and a nice smile and wave. When I say big, I mean bigger than watermelons, but her figure was not fat at all. The mama-san called to us in broken English to come over. It was a direct hit, critical damage, my mate veered left and into the shop. Off he went, and then there was only one left (me).

I continued for a third round, knowing I should pick soon since when my mate is done, he’ll have nothing to do except look at pretty girls or drunks in the back alleys while he waits for me. So I continued walking, saw lots of beautiful girls. Some hanshin tigers uniforms, petite high school girl style woman with the hime-style cut, some lady decided to dress a sexy minion (WEIRD). Traditional style kimono hottie with the top unbuttoned. Sexy office lady with a short skirt and glasses. I could go on and on. But what caught my eye was this sporty short haired, black glasses, tank-top and short shorts wearing beauty. Must’ve been in her early 20’s. Really the kind of girls I pick when looking up JAV. She smiled over to me, the mama-san waved me down. And then a shotgun blast through my heart, I was dead-set on going in.

The Review:
I came in, she took my shoes off and took me upstairs. The upstairs had 2-3 rooms all were tatimi style and overall pretty clean for a brothel. And it looked like they were rotating 2-3 girls in and out. I sat down, we chatted for like 1 minute and she brought out the snacks and a wet towel for my hands (and I just rubbed all over my face) and I ignored the nibbles. She asked what course I wanted, I picked 20 mins, but was considering 30. She pushed a little bit for the 30 minutes, but I knew that in this economy, I go for value. And went for the 20 and she never brought up the extension again which was nice. I hate an upsell later after I decide.. I paid up, she left and told me to strip down.

When she came back, she instructed me to lie down on the futon. She stripped her shorts and tank-top off. Revealing, for me, the most perfect size and shaped natural feeling tits I’ve experienced so far in Japan. Really beautiful, I can’t stress this enough. She had toned but not muscular abs and an hour-glass shape. Smooth perfect thighs and ass. She got on top and started to lick and tweak my nipples. Here is where junior starts to wake up, and stretch out. While looking up at me, she capped my guy with the condom inside her mouth like a pro. One of the few experiences where instead of crying in pain like most women here, she was singing in my ear songs of ecstasy and acting like she was having fun, instead of being in the middle of a root canal.

She sucked me like a clump of dirt from a hose for a few minutes, and then went on top. Her tight-ass pussy started merging with my cock as she bounced up and down. She asked if I had any position I liked. I honestly wanted to keep holding onto those perfect tits and admire her smiling-moaning beautiful face. But opted for doggy, because time is of the essence. We continued like this for another 5 or so minutes. Then down to reverse cow-girl. Then the timer rang, but I wasn’t done. She said times up, I said just a little more. She must be practicing kegels or something, she gripped super-hard and increased speed. I blew my load so hard, the floor started vibrating and earthquake alarms must’ve started going off from the sheer force of my cum gushing out of my cock into the rubber inside her tight pussy.

She pulled out, and there must’ve been a fire in the building, because she was GONE like a puff of smoke. She said thanks, closed the door on the way out and left running. I wiped myself off by myself. Took my lolly, got dressed, and out the door I went. On the way down, I saw another girl rotating into her spot at the shop who was just as nice. And that was the experience, that was it. I met my friends at the public pisser. We swapped stories (apparently if you have some time left you can be a bit more chatty), and off we went to get drunk in the streets of namba for the next 5-6 hours.

Overall my experience was 10/10 (just like the ladies there). I even walked the back-alleys and the less-ranked girls still (while older) looked great. I had read that you really don’t get much of a GFE here, next time I want to try Matsushima Shinchi. I hear you get 10 extra mins for same price, and much better service although the girls are slightly older. Then again this will be for another time. I’m back in Tokyo now, and unless I have a business trip there in the near future. I’ll p4p here since it's about the same aside from the Shinchi’s which are an experience of their own.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I think Japan in general could take a lot of notes for how this operation is run. Very little discrimination for foriegners. I’d say 90% of the places were welcoming to me and my other white friend. The ones which were not, I supposed, were when women did not smile or wave back. But there are many women that it's not an issue IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report, much appreciated!

Approved: 7/13/2022