Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes 35,000 yen

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
You can get by with no Japanese but i used the very little i know

Details of the Encounter:
Background info: I'm 20 years old and haven't been laid since I lost my virginity 6 years ago until today that is. So my inexperience my not provide a good review.

The entrance service is to be expected of DH by now. Very good English and very happy to help wont go into detail as its been said before.

I wait in the lounge for less then 10 minutes and I'm called out. DH has a good track record with the photos being at least close to what you're getting. Unless you're Toki and you don't need doctored photos because she that good looking. She grabs my hand and guides me upstairs.
She helps me undress and vice versa.
Get the generic wash down.
I hop in the tub and she goes for the BBBJ in the tub didn't really work out to my understanding so it was brief.
She prepares the Matt.
She oils me up.
With my stomach to the matte she gave me some tongue in a place where i never thought a girls tongue would go and I don't know how i feel about it didn't hate it but wasn't a turn on either.
She flips me over.
Back to BBBJ briefly and she presents herself to me for some 69
First time 69 let alone eating pussy (this encounter is full of firsts)
She spins 180 and before i knew it i had a condom on me and then comes on the FS.
I still have blown yet to my own surprise. Ive gotten off faster with a masseuse in Honolulu and that was just a HJ.
That was really stroking my ego.
After that we wash up again and head to the bed.
We went at it for a while in multiple positions with both me and her putting in work (I'm not about to be a dead fish) we both got tired and sweaty and she asked for a break
We both had some tea chatted either by what English and Japanese we know and using google translate.
She was worried if the sex wasn't good enough because I haven't blown yet and I assured her service wasn't and issue.
After the break we go right back at it again and I'm on top at first then we switch roles and she lays on top me with her head just above my chest and she's just going to town and to my surprise again, she drooled on me I'm sure she didn't notice by i did and I was unsure if this was just as good for her as it was me or it was on accident either way it still stroked my ego in the moment.
She switches to reverse cowgirl and I squeeze her by the ass and start pumping and that was the moment i heard the grandiose "IKUUU" and it was about time for me to Iku as well so i went hard and got it done.
We then just cuddled up to each other for about 8 minutes as she was completely exhausted.
After those 8 minutes the 10 minutes buzzer rang she washed me off we got dressed she walked me downstairs and gave me a farewell kiss
Then the guys at the entrance asked how i liked it and offered me a taxi to the station but I declined and just walked it.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Absolutely gorgeous with a nice ass for a Japanese girl
Was very happy and catering to my experience.

Do you have a link to the girl? I do not see her name on their website. Thanks in advance!

So far, I still don't understand how the price work that much; like 25000 yen is for......? and the left is for....?

So far, I still don't understand how the price work that much; like 25000 yen is for......? and the left is for....?
I'm assuming youre talking about the pricing section on their site? As a foreigner you don't get access to the early morning discounts so it will always be full price (left side minutes right is price in yen)

I wish more providers did this. Feels so much more natural and intimate to undress each other than both of us just individually throwing our clothes off.
Does it really feel natural to you?
Because its not that i dont try, but at some point clothes always get stuck.
Its just super awkward to lift a shirt over someone's head, especially if they wear glasses. And pulling underpants down, then have them awkwardly trying to step out of it, bumping into your arms.
Shirt buttons are usually no problem for me but belts and pants buttons are like puzzles.

Reactions: Wwanderer
Does it really feel natural to you?
Because its not that i dont try, but at some point clothes always get stuck.
Its just super awkward to lift a shirt over someone's head, especially if they wear glasses. And pulling underpants down, then have them awkwardly trying to step out of it, bumping into your arms.
Shirt buttons are usually no problem for me but belts and pants buttons are like puzzles.
Toki did have some issues unbuttoning my pants but that was the only real problem in that situation

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
toki can do long hours of sex, i have 210min session with her.
she was a pitcher when she was in school, she flex her arm and show me her little yet very distinguish muscle.
she enjoyed the long sex with me, and i can only said she is good.
i went for 210min because i have a unfinished 120min with her first time, she asked me for my third visit and i now still considering because i don't want to get into relation.
she seem to like me, asked me how she could contact me which i act blur and divert the conversation.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland