Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
www.soap-land-navel.com

Date of Encounter:
September 2017

Contact Method:
At the premises and Front Door staff with my guide

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes at 25000 yen and it was reduced to 20000 since guide is well known in that area

Type/Location:
Shop location

Language Notes:
Japanese and English (basic knowledge)

Details of the Encounter:
Last hour soap land appointment at Tokushima went well.
I was visiting a friend who happened to work in the entertainment district previously as an owner and operator. My female friend was my guide in this report. As we walked that Friday evening, we were bumping into many other people she knew as she was posting her ads for a coming event. On one occasion, I noticed a fancy looking establishment with a Greek art statue and asked her what was that all about in an innocent way (but I was already figuring it out in my imagination, feedback required though so I went ahead and asked). Well...as she explained...is a place where you sit down and talk to the girls and touch etc. That "information encounter" was a Friday night but as you can imagine many thoughts were racing in my mind. Well for starters, I do not know Japanese but since my guide knew the language enough maybe she could accompany me at the entrance and do the introduction. On Saturday morning, I had enough time to research what is available at Tokushima soap land. Several website came up and I concentrated on one and memorized the place in the event I pass the place again. On Saturday evening we were back to post the ads again but for some reason and happenstance, my friend forgot them. Too early to go home, she suggested that we visit some bar etc. At that point, I openly suggested that I would like to go to this particular soap land which we just happened to pass by and check it out.
So, my open minded guide introduced me to the door man and made an arrangement. But time was flying by, it was already past 11 pm and they closed at midnight. However, I was invited and the door man made some internal inquiries etc and the next thing I know, I was in the hall waiting for a good 15 minutes before finally the service provider came down and introduced herself. Since this was a last minute impromptu appointment at a reduced price of one hour service and the choice was quite limited, I went for an older lady which I requested etc...good enough according to spec. The building has four floors, we were in a room completely equipped on the third floor and place looks neat and clean and well lit as I observed. So, the session went on. It was my first encounter and somewhat not sure what to expect so I kept my cool and just follow her instructions and movements and on many instances during the activity, she obliged. So, the routine was the usual shower and mouth wash. We went to the tub and she started licking my breast and touched the handle below. Then, the mat play and the air mattress session which went fast. After that, I laid down in bed and she started BJ ever so like and felt almost like a tingle on my part but not deep. Why? I bring this up due to the fact that when I was circumcised, the fore skin was cut v style to reduce the sensation of pain when it was cut i.e. the skin was not cut all around and so, you see a small amount of the original still hanging. The penis will not appear to be smooth or streamline as you envelop that part in your mouth. This is highly unusual so how she reacted to that was...well during and after the BJ and other positions and so in English, she apologized. In addition to the equation to be solved so to speak, the other variable to the equation is that she did not know that two hours before during dinner, I had a glass of shochu. Did the alcohol affected my hard-on? Be my guess. For the initial encounter, I am satisfied. The service provider's name is Mari and she is most probably more than 31 years old. To be fair and to balance the unusual situation and encourage the enterprise, IMHO I would like to recommend her and the establishment with a passing mark.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
This is my brief report of Tokushima soap land. Any suggestions or comments or further discussions are more than welcome. Also, it will be interesting to find out what is available in Hiroshima, Kure and Sapporo. These are places I have been lately but I did not explore any soap land activity and there was typhoon swerving all over Japan. In addition, I would prefer to encounter a mature service provider of between the ages of 29 to 49 and preferably fit and slender i.e. going to the gym or working out and have a balance diet etc. for the purposes of contrast and comparison and quality assurance.