Tokyo beauties

Farmerchinese

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi I will be staying in tokyo a few days. Could someone recommend me a place where i can get a massage with girls that have model quality looks. Non full service is fine.
Thanks

Reactions: Simonka
Assuming you don't speak Japanese, your options are going to be fairly limited. The simplest one you could default to is Asian Feeling / Asian Relax in Shinjuku, as they'll be happy to serve you even if you don't speak Japanese.

Also the girls there are pretty attractive (Thai) ... whether they'll meet your expectations is another story. There are a couple girls who are very nice looking there IMO.

Service to expect is a massage with happy ending, no upsells.

If you want just a straight plain vanilla massage, no FS or HE, you can sometimes find really attractive Japanese masseuses at super-sento places like Resta in Ikebukuro or Thermae-yu in Shinjuku.

I dont speak any japanese. Thanks for ths replies guys. I was hoping to have a more authentic japanese experience, so preferrable a japanese girl.

If you want just a straight plain vanilla massage, no FS or HE, you can sometimes find really attractive Japanese masseuses at super-sento places like Resta in Ikebukuro or Thermae-yu in Shinjuku.

Would you be able to choose the girl? Or is it just who ever is free?

I was hoping to have a more authentic japanese experience, so preferrable a japanese girl.

How where you thinking to make sure the girl actually is Japanese if you don't speak the language? :p

The most authentic Japanese sex experience would actually be buying a massage from a Chinese girl.

How where you thinking to make sure the girl actually is Japanese if you don't speak the language? :p

The most authentic Japanese sex experience would actually be buying a massage from a Chinese girl.

I'm ABC, its pretty easy to distinguish other asian nationalities, well for me at least. I do also have some basic high school japanese lessons.

Reactions: Simonka
I'm ABC, its pretty easy to distinguish other asian nationalities, well for me at least.

This far everyone who has said that to me has been surprised when they get just around 50% correct when showing pictures of girls all around Asia.

Tokyo Style?

They are Japanese and seem more attractive than Asian Relax, although I thought they were younger than a recent review made me believe but maybe it varies per girl.

Reactions: Muku1 and rob040188
Yeah Tokyo style should be good for what you want. It was my first experience in Tokyo and not that bad at all. The girl was pretty and the service was exactly as advertised. No English issues at all

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Tokyo Style?

They are Japanese and seem more attractive than Asian Relax, although I thought they were younger than a recent review made me believe but maybe it varies per girl.
Thanks for the suggestion, how accurate are the photos from the website?