Tokyo, best value per pop

Viciouz

TAG Member
Reaction score
I know Jan Jan is probably gonna be the popular answer here, but if you could pop 4-5 times in an hour where would be the ideal place where it's accepted but also not soap land pricing.

So are you looking for value or just the cheapest pop possible?

Mine is not gaijin friendly.
20170217192508.jpg

Ah, the arm-crossing.
I've gotten it a few times, mostly in appropriate situations, but in some cases it amused me.
e.g once I went to a store looking for something. Found an English-speaking staff member, after asking some other stuff, i inquired as to whether they sold a particular item.
Instead of verbally answering, she opted to drop what she was carrying and lift her two arms high to make the cross to my face, like she was marshaling an aircraft or something. when she did this, i was trying not to burst out laughing....a whole lot of fanfare where a simple "no" would have sufficed. :hilarious:

(hmm maybe this post is a little TJB-esque).

I know you are saying "no soapland prices", but i think Putit Royal would be good. Budget soapland prices are close to THCs prices.
There is a review of a guy who visited Meisa at putit royal, and she asked how many times he wanted to cum, he said 5 and she got the job done.

If I could pop 4-5 times per hour I'd.... Hell, I don't know what I would do. Maybe make a strange English
t-shirt describing such an accomplishment..!
Since I'm a nerdy engineer, I'll take a moment to create the "pop" ratio... Age/pops per hour. 57/2 = 13.5. There, I admit it... Lower is usually better IF your partner approves.. I suspect some younger guys can go below 10 with no problem. Of course in the opposite case, dividing by 0 = infinity and you die trying!

Now to avert thread hijacking.. As for value, AM is where I've developed my ratio ( and privately lol). Two hrs at ¥35k is a very fair with a quality friend. Time to chill, play, chill, play..

Of course, I have yet to meet Alice so that may highly disrupt my experience to date...;) ;)

If I could pop 4-5 times per hour I'd.... Hell, I don't know what I would do.

I know what I would be doing. Masturbating alone as all my friends would have kicked me out of their beds. :p:eek:

Reactions: F1guy2017
Since I'm a nerdy engineer, I'll take a moment to create the "pop" ratio... Age/pops per hour. 57/2 = 13.5. There, I admit it... Lower is usually better IF your partner approves.. I suspect some younger guys can go below 10 with no problem. Of course in the opposite case, dividing by 0 = infinity and you die trying!
:confused:

Reactions: Muku1
Of course in the opposite case, dividing by 0 = infinity and you die trying!
I am also an engineer and I like maths. Division by zero (which is not defined) can not be equal to infinity. As from very basic definition of division and multiplicative inverse. This is only limiting case. :)

Last edited:
The best value per pop is a nympho girlfriend type that you met at a bar took home and let the good times roll for weeks at a time. You know that type that texts you at odd hours and sends you nude picks to lure you from whatever you were doing to meet her for nothing but sex. Other than that Mr. H, a wet dream, etc.

Reactions: sayu
Kayo is pretty good value and I dont think she has a pop limit. If you could manage 4-5/hr I bet she could acheive that. I think her one hour course is 30k and incall so no LH fees either. She is super efficient about managing time while you are with her. I mean in a good way, making sure most of the time is spent on play. And of course she gives one of the best DT/bbbjs around.

Kayo is pretty good value and I dont think she has a pop limit. If you could manage 4-5/hr I bet she could acheive that. I think her one hour course is 30k and incall so no LH fees either. She is super efficient about managing time while you are with her. I mean in a good way, making sure most of the time is spent on play. And of course she gives one of the best DT/bbbjs around.

Seconded. Kayo is great. I popped 4 times in 2 hours with her, which is a lot for me.

Did I miss something: who‘s Kayo and how can I get in touch with her?

Cheers!