100 min + Gaijin tax (36000 yen)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2022

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
This was my first soapland after finally being able to come back to Japan.

I can pass as Japanese or at least a hafu but since my language ability is limited I went ahead and asked them if they accepted foreigners when I walked in. The receptionist asked me in english, "Can you speak Japanese?" to which I responded in Japanese, "I can speak a little bit." He nodded his head and provided two photo cards of girls that accepted foreigners. One of them looked cute so I went for her (can't remember her name, sorry, but you'll quickly learn that it doesn't matter). After, one of the employees led me to another building. Paid the receptionist at this different building and then was led to the waiting room. I was pretty excited, I've been so busy with work so it's been awhile since the last time I got laid. It felt like I was going through puberty again; I digress though.

Finally I was called up, led to the stairs and then I saw her waiting for me... and all excitement I had quickly left my soul... and my dick. I think it was a bait and switch because she looked NOTHING like her photo card. She was a bit on the heavy side which was not apparent on what I was showed at first. However, I already paid so I was just like... "fuck it I guess". She was nice though, so despite being nowhere near my type it wasn't completely awful. During the shower and bath we talked about our favorite anime, other hobbies, and my plans for Japan trip before we got down to business.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I would only recommend this place if you can BOTH pass for Japanese AND speak Japanese at a fluent level. Maybe you only need to speak fluent Japanese? I can't confirm that though but you probably get better options if you could fulfill both those prerequisites. I would recommend avoiding this place if it's your first time or if you're obviously a foreigner. It was not worth it.

This was the first visit out of my month long trip to Japan so I still have a few more reviews to share from other locations but that'll have to wait until I have more free time. Until then, peace out y'all.

Last edited:
Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 2/3/2023

If it makes you feel slightly better, I read something similar, almost word for word, on a Japanese blog last night about a Japanese guy's experience at Maid Paradise (their sister shop iirc). So, rest assured that this is the shop's problem, not a you (as in, you're a gaijin) problem. At low-to-mid tier soaplands, no one is safe from landmines 😁

es you feel slightly better, I read something similar, almost word for word, on a Japanese blog last night about a Japanese guy's experience at Maid Paradise (their sister shop iirc). So, rest assured that this is the shop's problem, not a you (as in, you're a gaijin) problem. At low-to-mid tier soaplands, no one is safe from landmines 😁

Sure, but the probability of stepping on one can be minimized. Walk in and relying on the photos the staff pulls out is a very risky game... often ends in disappointment.

Always check the day's girls on Cityheaven first to see what could work.

Reactions: Alice
Dolce is a mixed bag. I’ve had really good experience and horrible experience there. I recommend checking out the girl rankings on the website, and check their dairy. This would usually save you a lot of headache.

Dolce is a mixed bag. I’ve had really good experience and horrible experience there. I recommend checking out the girl rankings on the website, and check their dairy. This would usually save you a lot of headache.
Agreed. Unless you are into experimenting put effort looking at providers or shops with a positive track record. Really important if you are here for a short time and don't want a bad dealer's choice ruining your week or month.

Reactions: ianli0928
Very rare that any attractive (and yes i know that is subjective) girl at dolce is ok with limited Japanese speaking foreigners.

dolce really depends on the girl you get, its actually pretty good although i have to say that lately the girls at yoshiwara tend to be a bit heavier.... must be covid 🫠 for example mirai is quite a bit heavier compared to her photos and you cant really tell from her diary.... but then again her service is really good like one of the older review. P.S she is still into pro wrestling 😂 Think of it like a gacha you win some you lose some 🤷🏽‍♂️

I have been to dolce 6x total? Not exactly a high number, but I haven't been disappointed once. I did alot of homework before trying my luck most of the time.
Previously when I went with no expectations, I was asked to go over to Maid Paradise for Sayuri. Not bad.

Then again all shops are gambles to begin with. You never truly know who you will be seeing.

All I can say is, better luck next time.

Reactions: Cinnabums and Alice
My advice has always been to do your homework and make a shortlist of girls you want to see. If you get offered a girl not on your list, then turn it down and try again another day.

I always end up regretting it when I follow my little head and don't listen to my own advice

I'm definitely going to echo what these other guys are saying: the best practice is to probably research beforehand and walk away if your potential providers aren't offered that day (unless you're the gambling type).

Although, I've only been to Dolce once and it's ironic--I did so much research beforehand...but it all went out the window when I got there. As I was walking up to the shop, a van pulled up and three girls jumped out to start their shift for the day. A really cute girl with a very distinct hairstyle (silver, bobbed cut) caught my eye, and luckily her card was on the table as a "newcomer." The tencho recommended someone else, but I went with who I saw beforehand, and I was not disappointed.

I'm definitely going to echo what these other guys are saying: the best practice is to probably research beforehand and walk away if your potential providers aren't offered that day (unless you're the gambling type).

Although, I've only been to Dolce once and it's ironic--I did so much research beforehand...but it all went out the window when I got there. As I was walking up to the shop, a van pulled up and three girls jumped out to start their shift for the day. A really cute girl with a very distinct hairstyle (silver, bobbed cut) caught my eye, and luckily her card was on the table as a "newcomer." The tencho recommended someone else, but I went with who I saw beforehand, and I was not disappointed.

Yeah, gambling is just high risk and not the best idea if you spend bigger sums of money. This can even go wrong at a highly priced soapland if you end up with somebody that is just not your type.

Will visit Dolce Yoshiwara tomorrow for the first time. Have only been to their sistershops before with very positive experiences. Will swallow my pride and pay the stupid Yoshiwara gaijin tax to see how this place is in comparison. Everything booked, so at least the girl shouldn't be a negative surprise 😉

I went to Dolce and experience the same thing, the girl is very different from the photo, and she is very cold to me not nice.

Reactions: Acid Burn
I can't say it here, because it will certainly destroy that girl reputation.
The point of this forum is to let people know the good, the bad and whatever extra info you would like to provide.

If the girl is good, more business for her from us.
On the other hand, if she isn't up to standards, it will be good for letting us know so that we can avoid her.
Not every review here is good. Besides, her reputation don't really mean much to us or to them.
We are the small percentage which they really don't care about.
What they want is steady stream of regulars and not filthy gaijins like us going for a quick fuck.

Reactions: Figrindan and MikeH
I think you may have over-estimated the power of your opinion. Whatever is or isnt written on a niche, anonymous platform catering to a very specific, minor demographic of their customer base, probably wont have that much affect.
Agreed. You have to get positive reviews at the frequency that Kaoru at Y-shirt gets to notice any impact. Negative foreign reviews at that level wouldn't hurt any provider if the clients are mainly Japanese. Independents that post here and cater to non-foreigners though would be affected quite a bit both positive or negative. All this forum really does is help people avoid or lessen the chance of landmines on the p4p shop side.

I can't say it here, because it will certainly destroy that girl reputation.
It doesn’t sound like such a bad review that would destroy her reputation. The only negatives I’m reading are that she didn’t look like her photo card (this is very common) and wasn’t quite your type. 🤷🏻‍♂️