Tokyo MMA/Fight clubs

EdNigma

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hope this is ok to post in the 'everything else' forum but I thought TAG might help. I heard mention of underground MMA/Fight Clubs in Tokyo. Obviously these are pretty hush-hush and out of the way. Any suggestions on how I could find the right avenues to get a seat? I'll be in Tokyo from the 9th to 14th December.

Sorry, but the first rule of underground MMA/Fight Club is you don't talk about underground MMA/Fight Club. And the second rule of underground MMA/Fight Club is you don't talk about underground MMA/Fight Club.

Sorry, but the first rule of underground MMA/Fight Club is you don't talk about underground MMA/Fight Club. And the second rule of underground MMA/Fight Club is you don't talk about underground MMA/Fight Club.

I have always wondered how people know what are the rules because what I hear the rule is not to talk about it?

I'm pretty sure this is one of those things where you have to know somebody in order to get in. How you would make that connection is anyone's guess.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I'm pretty sure this is one of those things where you have to know somebody in order to get in. How you would make that connection is anyone's guess.

Start by being Japanese.

How you would make that connection is anyone's guess.

By being involved in fight circles. Showing up at legit matches, getting your face known, maybe getting to know some of the fighters, perhaps training a little at one of the gyms....

being Japanese.

But mostly this.