felse01

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Tokyo Otome Gumi Ikebukuro - Rurika

Service Name:
Delivery Health / Hotel Health

Provider Name:
Rurika https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130506/i-otome/girlid-27642470/?lo=1

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130506/i-otome/

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 Hours - 37k + Panchira Photography 2k + Vibrator 2k + Rimming 2k + Love Hotel 8k = 51k

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
JULY 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I'm on the hunt for good JK shops ever since Yarisugi Kinshichou rejected me a little bit too harshly.
For Otome Gumi Ikebukuro, you can call for a reservation but I like shops that you can visit the reception so that there are no miscommunication with the reservation, and also for them to see my face (and race/ethnicity) plus confirming my Nihongo Jouzu abilities so that they have nothing to worry about with the play itself.
It's on 6F/7F of a certain building on the right side of Ikebukuro station.
There are around reception of 4-5 shops operating on the same office space and I think that the owner is the same since they tried to offer me another play from another shop but I refused (I think that it is a fuuzoku este with no touching and I was like WTF?!?).
I went there 11am and got Rurika for 1pm onwards, chose options and paid. They gave me a list of preferred love hotels. I wanted to stay on X HOTEL on the left side of Ikebukuro station but the girls cannot go there since they come inside the room with schoolgirl outfits.
I checked in immediately (long stay) and chilled. However, 12:50pm came and there still was no Rurika. I called the shop and they said that she is on her way. 1:30pm still nothing so I called again, with them giving the same answer. 10 minutes after Rurika arrived and we started the play.
Her body is a 90% replica of my Japanese ex and it was uncanny at first. Heavy bottom, toned fat legs (I observed this with some short Japanese women - my ex did Rikujou so maybe that's that), no pussy hair and white and smooth as you she can be.

We undressed and took a shower. Her demanor is very polite and she washed my body mechanically. I am a little bit talkative and she responds but not as enthusiastic as I wanted to be.
She wore her uniform again and we whipped out the denma, I made her cum (I think) a lot of times and I thought this will make her more horny and change her attitude.
She has the same enthusiasm all throughout and that was good relatively (I went to Marine Blue a few weeks after this and I got a little bit "weird" girl - this will be a separate review).
She made me pop 1 time via sumata and we rested, talked a bit and then went to the "Panchira Satsuei" option.
Gist is that you can take pictures via mobile phone (no face) of her on any pose that you request which was really hot. She was obedient. I asked if I can take a picture of her bare pussy but apparently that was not allowed.
Next is the Rimming (Anaru Name) option and she went to town on my ass. Good stuff. She went on it for about 5-10 minutes until I popped 2nd time.
After that we had 30ish minutes left and we chatted hile lying on the bed regarding mundane stuff.
She came from Sendai but she did not know about the red light district there. She likes to watch anime but she don't know half of the stuff that I said. She likes AKB per her CityHeaven description but I was not able to bring that to topic. Conversation is a little bit one sided but the whole experience was good nonetheless.
The reception also gave a questionnaire/enquette that writes tallys the experience.
I also put his questionnaire on the bedtop area on purpose. If that changed the experience, we will never know.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Good shit if you want young JK. Face value depends on the person but with this shop you will surely get young providers.
I wish I could earn more so that I can indulge in these kinds of debauchery weekly until my dick gives up.

I also did not know what is up with Rurika coming late. Maybe it is a reception scheduling problem (her previous customer finished exactly 1pm perhaps? anyway I don't mind but others should be careful)

I wrote this review because I saw another post here with her. I am envious of the other poster because Rurika did not kiss a lot with me, maybe I was just not her type.

Reactions: Airnest and clover
Thanks for your review submission!

Approved: 11/24/2023

Title of Your Review:
Tokyo Otome Gumi Ikebukuro - Rurika

Service Name:
Delivery Health / Hotel Health

Provider Name:
Rurika https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130506/i-otome/girlid-27642470/?lo=1

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130506/i-otome/

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 Hours - 37k + Panchira Photography 2k + Vibrator 2k + Rimming 2k + Love Hotel 8k = 51k

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
JULY 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I'm on the hunt for good JK shops ever since Yarisugi Kinshichou rejected me a little bit too harshly.
For Otome Gumi Ikebukuro, you can call for a reservation but I like shops that you can visit the reception so that there are no miscommunication with the reservation, and also for them to see my face (and race/ethnicity) plus confirming my Nihongo Jouzu abilities so that they have nothing to worry about with the play itself.
It's on 6F/7F of a certain building on the right side of Ikebukuro station.
There are around reception of 4-5 shops operating on the same office space and I think that the owner is the same since they tried to offer me another play from another shop but I refused (I think that it is a fuuzoku este with no touching and I was like WTF?!?).
I went there 11am and got Rurika for 1pm onwards, chose options and paid. They gave me a list of preferred love hotels. I wanted to stay on X HOTEL on the left side of Ikebukuro station but the girls cannot go there since they come inside the room with schoolgirl outfits.
I checked in immediately (long stay) and chilled. However, 12:50pm came and there still was no Rurika. I called the shop and they said that she is on her way. 1:30pm still nothing so I called again, with them giving the same answer. 10 minutes after Rurika arrived and we started the play.
Her body is a 90% replica of my Japanese ex and it was uncanny at first. Heavy bottom, toned fat legs (I observed this with some short Japanese women - my ex did Rikujou so maybe that's that), no pussy hair and white and smooth as you she can be.

We undressed and took a shower. Her demanor is very polite and she washed my body mechanically. I am a little bit talkative and she responds but not as enthusiastic as I wanted to be.
She wore her uniform again and we whipped out the denma, I made her cum (I think) a lot of times and I thought this will make her more horny and change her attitude.
She has the same enthusiasm all throughout and that was good relatively (I went to Marine Blue a few weeks after this and I got a little bit "weird" girl - this will be a separate review).
She made me pop 1 time via sumata and we rested, talked a bit and then went to the "Panchira Satsuei" option.
Gist is that you can take pictures via mobile phone (no face) of her on any pose that you request which was really hot. She was obedient. I asked if I can take a picture of her bare pussy but apparently that was not allowed.
Next is the Rimming (Anaru Name) option and she went to town on my ass. Good stuff. She went on it for about 5-10 minutes until I popped 2nd time.
After that we had 30ish minutes left and we chatted hile lying on the bed regarding mundane stuff.
She came from Sendai but she did not know about the red light district there. She likes to watch anime but she don't know half of the stuff that I said. She likes AKB per her CityHeaven description but I was not able to bring that to topic. Conversation is a little bit one sided but the whole experience was good nonetheless.
The reception also gave a questionnaire/enquette that writes tallys the experience.
I also put his questionnaire on the bedtop area on purpose. If that changed the experience, we will never know.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Good shit if you want young JK. Face value depends on the person but with this shop you will surely get young providers.
I wish I could earn more so that I can indulge in these kinds of debauchery weekly until my dick gives up.

I also did not know what is up with Rurika coming late. Maybe it is a reception scheduling problem (her previous customer finished exactly 1pm perhaps? anyway I don't mind but others should be careful)

I wrote this review because I saw another post here with her. I am envious of the other poster because Rurika did not kiss a lot with me, maybe I was just not her type.
Glad you enjoyed Rurika as well. It has been some time now so can't really remember, but might have just been light french kissing. Don't feel bad about that, sometimes it's just not the girl's best day