bayuu

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Tokyo Shemale Club: Aya - Great Girlfriend Experience

Service Name:
Tokyo Shemale Club

Provider Name:
Aya https://twitter.com/tsc28_aya?s=21&t=Zx7C_oGLvz-TAEFD0sU4RA https://www.tokyo-shemale.club/cast/profile.php?id=0445325678

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.tokyo-shemale.club/contact/

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 Minutes, 23000 with ejaculation

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Since I was in Japan for a such a short time, I wanted to make the most out of the free time I had so I opted for making a 2nd reservation outside of Sena. I opted for Aya after coming across her on Twitter wanting to try another shop out of what I have used already. I was debating between her and Anna (especially reading some reviews here of Anna), but I was really attracted to Aya's look so ended up choosing her. I sent a reservation through their site and got a prompt response to confirm the time and options (60 Minutes with ejaculation). I was instructed to head to an address of an apartment complex and to contact them when I arrived around the scheduled time. They had replied with a room number and I headed to the room.

Aya was extremely cute answering the door with a very cute outfit on and lead me into the apartment. She seemed on par with my expectations with her Twitter/panel photos (obviously your opinions may vary), but she looked gorgeous to me. After complimenting her outfit and settling the payment, she turned down the lighting to get the mood going a bit and she went straight into kissing and making out immediately. Throughout the entire session she loved kissing which was a good welcome change from what I've experienced so far, pretty vanilla but I'm alright with it haha. After stripping down while making out, I was lead into a quick shower and immediately on the bed after drying off. She jumped right on top of me making out while rubbing her cock right onto mine, then straight going down for a blowjob. If you're a fan of sloppy blowjobs, she's definitely the girl for you in that department! She eventually got on top of me and starting frotting us, it was great finally seeing her cock (when going through her Twitter of course she kept teasing revealing it),. She got out a cocksleeve to fit both of our dicks in, and left to the bathroom for a minute to retrieve some warm lube. She began stroking both of our cocks together in the sleeve, and it felt amazing feeling her hard cock against mine. I felt I was somewhat close to popping, so I asked her to stop, since the feeling of her cock made me want to blow her right then and there.

We had swapped positions, while I first started by stroking her cock while playing and sucking on her nipples. She has a small pair of natural breasts from hormones, but they are noticeable! I haven't given many blowjobs, but the feeling of sucking her off and looking up at her face in pleasure was extremely hot to see. She said she was getting close to cumming and was asking where I wanted it. It was the heat of the moment and just told her in my mouth, then immediately release her load into my mouth. It was the first time I had taken a girl's load in my mouth before, and when she tried to turn and grab some tissues for me I swallowed it all in front her and was impressed haha. I felt like this was the best chance for me to try it so just went for it, and it wasn't that bad at all from what I had expected! After a few more kisses she went back down to continue her sloppy blowjob until I got close to reaching my limit, she got close to me looking at me with a deep seductive look until I came all over her hand and my chest. We had about 3 minutes left so we just laid in bed and cuddled a bit while she kept giving me little smooches talking about some clothing brands she liked (I guess we do share the same brands in that regard lol).

Time eventually ran out, and hopped back in for a quick shower then walked me out to her door giving me a good bye kiss saying to come back soon.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Aya was definitely a great experience! She's got a very cute appearance and the way she was treating me and kept kissing almost felt like coming back to a long lost girlfriend haha. My only regret was not booking longer for about maybe 90 minutes and opting to try any of the anal options. She was up for it, but I was so engrossed in the moment it had kind of slipped my mind 60 minutes was just too short for me. So unfortunately, that's a big mistake on my part but I had a great experience nonetheless! I'll definitely consider seeing her again when I return if she is available, and I guess crosses off 3 different places I've been able to try (Club Diamond, en fleur and now Tokyo Shemale Club). Maybe I'll opt to try Libe next time I come back, but seeing as my experience with Aya and others have been very positive it might be hard to try something new haha

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/12/2024

I'm so glad I saw this post because u just had one of the best experiences if my life with her. She is very petite and beautiful. She tastes amazing and made me feel better than I've felt in a long time. I'm so happy I found this establishment.

Reactions: Negi77 and Sudsy
If you can recall, how much English could she use since you indicated mix? Given how little JP I know I'm torn about language barrier potentially being issue during sessions.

If you can recall, how much English could she use since you indicated mix? Given how little JP I know I'm torn about language barrier potentially being issue during sessions.
Aya really speaks no English but she is still quite playful and will giggle and try her best to communicate. I guess it's up to you how much that will be an issue for you. Definetly didn't seem like it was a big deal for her not being able to speak with me I didn't sense any confusion.