Hina
https://www.tokyostyle-delivery.jp/top.php
https://www.tokyostyle-delivery.jp/profile.php?cid=Hina

Date of Encounter:
Sep 2018

Contact Method:
Line

Appointment Length & Costs:
Deluxe 2 hour 46,000 + Transportation fee 2000 + Luxury option 8000 + Love Hotel fee 7500 - TAGLOVE discount 5000 = 58,500

Type/Location:
Shibuya

Language Notes:
All English

Details of the Encounter:
Today I'm going to review TS delivery.

Reservation was easy via Line, I made the booking day before the appointment. Small issue they don't really have a "weekly schedule" page, you can only see the 3 day schedule of the therapist by going to their individual profile.

Appointment was late because : I was not able to find a vacant love hotel until 3 min after the schedule time 16:00, so by the time they arrive it is already close to 16:45. Definitely fault on my end and can be planned better.

After door knock, the driver comes in with a form sign for no sex and collect the money. (no gift DVD maybe because love hotel now offer VOD)

After driver left, Nina come in with her small luggage, inside are towel/oils/etc for the massage. After she setup the music, humidifier with oil, bath water, she asked to call the shop to confirm the start time.

Now, I'm going to talk about luxury option and I advice this be something you ask BEFORE shower and here is why: Luxury option is present in a sheet with boxes, each boxes is a certain action with picture such as: kissing on lips, touch vagina, sumata, cum in mouth, rim job, etc. (Nina doesn't do cim and rim, my mistake was I asked her about it AFTER the shower&bath so I missed out on some actions) Once decided you pay the therapist directly.

Nina is exactly like her photo on the website minus she cut her hair, I would say the measurement is accurate, she might have lost some weight too. I'm not too familiar with boob size but its abit bigger than my hand when I grip it (My hand, from middle finger to wrist is about 7 inch). the rest of her is very small and petite, shaved below with very tiny vagina, size of my pinky. almost can't find it. Age I think is accurate as she still going through collage. Personality wise she is very quiet, she'll try to please you but prefer you take the lead, only answer when spoken to.

First is shower, unlike the demo video on website where it look like showerplay, Nina was very standard. The nuru bath part she was also passive, waiting for you to take the lead, but is not to say she is slacking off because she pay close attention to movement and try to adjust her body/pose accordingly right away.

After shower and dry is the oil massage. Now I'm more used to chinese's hard press massage so to me her pressure is on the light side. I don't know if you can skip the massage part and go straight to the play, but because I was tired so I let the massage go through.

After flip is the play time. she start with the kayshu massage, which is basically alot of teasing, we tried a few different pose, she doesn't make alot of sound moaning, mostly the kind where the girl keep the mouth close and make small sound from their throat. I don't think is the kinda where she just trying to keep the sound down, because she was not wet below. I had to ask for lube to put one finger in.

I didn't do DATY and did not ask her for blowjob so I can't comment on taste or technique, but over all her youthful body with all the right curve is already amazing on its own.

After I cum, we clean up, both took a shower and go our separate way.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Will definitely try the service again, not sure if Nina is the right gal for me since I like to be served and have the girl take the lead in this type of service.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AnotherTag
Wait, isn't the blowjob included in the Deluxe Course? Having to ask for it seems rather odd, I didn't have to do so for other TS providers.

Wait, isn't the blowjob included in the Deluxe Course? Having to ask for it seems rather odd, I didn't have to do so for other TS providers.
I feel maybe they separate blowjob and cum in mouth as 2 separate thing? or maybe I remember that part wrong and it was swallow?. Which provider have you used?

To be honest, it sounds way overpriced.
You spent close to 6 notes for a poor massage and a hand job.

Hard to see what the point of the luxury option was as the DX option already included the BJ that you didn't get.

I agree that's sort of overpriced, but given the author didn't speak Japanese, then just thin of the price difference between Tokyo Style and regular Japanese delivery health shops as a surcharge to pay? Sort of like Gaijin tax at the Yoshiwara shops. But, I guess the author can try Style Group of shops given they have English speaking staff (I am not promoting them, I just use them frequently haha) and I feel like they do sort of providing the visitors the options? Or maybe the author just like the girls available from Tokyo Style better. Sometimes Style Group girls can be hit or miss (based on my experience, a lot of researches needed to not get disappointed, and even then, dissapointment happens).

I feel maybe they separate blowjob and cum in mouth as 2 separate thing? or maybe I remember that part wrong and it was swallow?. Which provider have you used?

Sumire in 2016, Nana in 2017. Both CIM without asking during the Deluxe Course.

Hard to see what the point of the luxury option was as the DX option already included the BJ that you didn't get.

I agree that's sort of overpriced, but given the author didn't speak Japanese, then just thin of the price difference between Tokyo Style and regular Japanese delivery health shops as a surcharge to pay? Sort of like Gaijin tax at the Yoshiwara shops. But, I guess the author can try Style Group of shops given they have English speaking staff (I am not promoting them, I just use them frequently haha) and I feel like they do sort of providing the visitors the options? Or maybe the author just like the girls available from Tokyo Style better. Sometimes Style Group girls can be hit or miss (based on my experience, a lot of researches needed to not get disappointed, and even then, dissapointment happens).

While I understand I can get alot more using some of the regular service or soapland, for me its really just trying the experience and see what it was like. Originally I planed to try a mix or soapland, chikan experience, and erotic massage, but due to lesser time available and some shop turn out not welcoming (such as the g-moleaster-all the review I saw end up been a health experience) I end up just want to pick something that feel more easy and no spend the time on gambiling on the high chance of not getting the girl I want or got lie to by photoshop. I want a tiny girl with big boob and didn't want to waste time play games on getting it.

I wasn't paying attention to the whole blowjob part/cim part caz I didn't really want it as 2 weeks before trip I was reading up on the STD thread and it kinda put me in mentally awkward state where I do want to try out the experience but at the same time I do want to feel up the girl, thus I didn't want the blow job & kiss. So in the end it worked out for me. I still payed for the luxury option mainly caz I do want to FIV her and is like my way of paying tip and find out what exactly is on the luxury option for the forum.

Sumire in 2016, Nana in 2017. Both CIM without asking during the Deluxe Course.

How you like Nana? She was actually my first choice but she was not working that day when I was available.

Reactions: AnotherTag