Tokyo Trip

SongGoku

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am required to spend two weeks in Tokyo for work and want to take advantage of the opportunity to try soaplands and health delivery.

I speak conversational Japanese and had some questions.

1. How do you find deriheru listings besides Google?

2. Is it possible to avoid the Gajin tax if fluent enough in Japanese?

3. For accommodations, Airbnb seems cost effective but wanted to see if was any any input if primary activities would be visiting Soaps and ordering healthy delivery?

4. Is it necessary to use any resource besides city heaven to read reviews/get intel?

5. I’ve been to Japan pre-covid but wanted to know if there is anything I should know in the current state of the world?

Reactions: Simonka
Hello, I am required to spend two weeks in Tokyo for work and want to take advantage of the opportunity to try soaplands and health delivery.

I speak conversational Japanese and had some questions.

1. How do you find deriheru listings besides Google?

2. Is it possible to avoid the Gajin tax if fluent enough in Japanese?

3. For accommodations, Airbnb seems cost effective but wanted to see if was any any input if primary activities would be visiting Soaps and ordering healthy delivery?

4. Is it necessary to use any resource besides city heaven to read reviews/get intel?

5. I’ve been to Japan pre-covid but wanted to know if there is anything I should know in the current state of the world?
1. I don’t understand the question.
2. I don’t think so. But actually, it’s just a small extra cost for this anyhow expensive hobby. If at all. In my experience the majority of shops do not add any extra fee for non-Japanese.
3. Again, I don’t really understand. You have to stay somewhere. I can imagine that some working girls feel safer visiting a proper hotel.
4. I would recommend TAG
5. Not really. Many things have changed. Some shops have closed, some might have limited open hours. There are fewer customers, and probably fewer women, too. But the system has not changed, to my knowledge.

3. If you’re going to add many p4p activities to your itinerary, it’s a good idea to stay at a regular hotel. (Make sure guests are allowed, single rooms in business hotels don’t allow guests for the time being) Girls may not want to visit private residences or airbnb. Not as safe, hard to access from nearest train station etc

4. Check TAG, if you read Japanese you can check Japanese resources as well.

5. Currently travelers holding PR and special business visas are allowed to the country for short term visits. Things have changed and slowed down. Some girls have retired out of fear of catching the virus or lack of clients, some shops run with limited hours. It’s not a fruitful time for new faces to join the industry. Those who have a regular client base survived. I think freelancers and bar girls took the worst blow. Hopefully, things will go back to normal next year when close to 100% of locals are vaccinated and borders reopen.
Past overseas clients are eagerly waiting for the big news, I’m sure many will book a flight immediately to see their favorite girl!

Love hotels are still operating discreetly, and they can be quite busy.

Last edited: