Tokyo Visit

Discussion in 'Questions, Answers & Warnings' started by shawnmac, May 29, 2010.

1. shawnmac

shawnmac TAG Member

Jun 4, 2010
    Hey all,

New poster here. I'm visiting Tokyo early June and will be training for a soccer team. I'm going to be very tired, and could use a recharge one of those nights ;)

I've been in email contact with both ND & AM. Mako seems like a very good choice, but some of those girls on the ND site definitely caught my eye. Juri, Anna & Yoko all look great but I was wondering if anyone had any experience with ND?

I'll be staying at a pretty nice hotel in Tokyo, with Jacuzzi ;). So basically.... What would you guys do in my position?
    Thanks,
    Soccer Mac

2. TokyoSpirit

TokyoSpirit TAG Member

Dec 17, 2016
    We've had a lot of problems with [closed] actually prodcuing the girls they are advertising. (i.e. always saying they are not available) Instead, they sometimes suggest girls that aren't listed.

I guess you really like the slim Japanese type? Mako is one of those really thin girls... For reliability of service quality, AM is a good bet most of the time.

Well, anyway... the sites we have listed here are the most known and trusted. [closed] is about to fall off our list if we dont' get some positive feedback.

Club Boo, Manami (TMK) and Asian Mystique are steps above [closed] at this point.

Let us know who you choose and how things go.

Good luck with your Soccer Training here in Japan.

3. Kias

Kias TAG Member

Nov 15, 2018
    I support TokyoSpirit's response, pretty much fully accurate.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...