Telephone then walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes, ¥25,000

Type/Location:
"Mat health" in Ikebukuro

Language Notes:
Japanese is a must

Details of the Encounter:
After reading @DireWolf98 most recent soap and his enthusiasm for mat play, I got to wondering just what its about. Yes boys and girls, despite lots of mongering, I've never done that until today. While I could have gone to a soap, I was more in the mood for full on oral attention and since there are a handful of "mat health" shops left in Tokyo I figured I'd try the experience. Basically a fashion health shop but with mat play.

In the past I'd tried to go to Tomato Navi but had been turned down at the door with "gaijin dame" but for whatever reason I called today and after they enquired about my nationality and if I could speak Japanese they said it was OK for me to come to the shop. Before anyone asks I dont know what nationalities are not acceptable and again before anyone asks, you will not get in here unless you can actually talk to the staff.

On arrival they asked if I was the person who called earlier and told me there would be a 30 minute wait. I emphasized that I wanted a woman good at mat play and they told me that Nanami was good. Spoiler alert: it felt great! They told me up front that a condom is required.

When my number was called, I went down to the basement level where Nanami greeted me. She's super friendly and throughout the whole session conversation flowed easily (in Japanese only). Looks wise she's a bit softer than her official photos. Not chubby but "womanly soft". Small soft breasts, trimmed bush and a very grabbable ass. I found her face attractive, especially her smile.

After a little chit chat, we undressed and she washed me on the stool. I went into a nice hot tub while she prepared the mat and the nuru gel. Once fact down on the mat the slippy slidey fun began and boy does it feel good. I have nothing to compare to but her movements were all smooth and clearly intended for my pleasure. There was some grabbing of my cock, some nice tickling of the balls and taint and a bit of salad tossing and what felt like some acrobatics on her part. After the flip, more sliding, grabbing, fingering, licking and then came the sucking.

Before the sucking started, she proffered the condom and asked if it was OK. I was accepting but stated that it feels better without and so thats how it happened, BBBJ.

Good blowjob skills. Understood balance of hands and mouth, took as much in her mouth as she could and varied the sucking between soft and hard, pausing for some licking. Proper attention to balls and taint throughout. Finish was hands and mouth.

Afterwards she rinsed me off and I went back in the bath to get rid of the remaining nuru gel while she put away the mat. There was time on the clock so we shared a few cigs, talked of this and that. I got some laughs out of her even on more serious topics.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Knowing that this door is now open, I plan to repeat with her and maybe some of the others at this shop. Might only go for the 60 or 75 minute option next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good job on persistence in getting there - they’ve been around since before I came to Japan, a real fixture in Ikebukuro, and a nut that I was never able to crack!

Great review. Always nice to see a "win" when a Japanese only place opens its door to a gaijin. Hopefully good experiences like the one they had with you will be a positive influence.

Reactions: DireWolf98
After reading @DireWolf98 most recent soap and his enthusiasm for mat play, I got to wondering just what its about. Yes boys and girls, despite lots of mongering, I've never done that until today. While I could have gone to a soap, I was more in the mood for full on oral attention and since there are a handful of "mat health" shops left in Tokyo I figured I'd try the experience.
Thanks for the review! I love mat play. If I had to choose between mat play and FS, mat play wins hands down. Glad to hear of another option on that side of the yamanote.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Nanami https://www.suika-g.net/tomato_navi/girl/405/

Date of Encounter:
May 2019

Contact Method:
Telephone then walk in

90 minutes, ¥25,000

Type/Location:
"Mat health" in Ikebukuro

Language Notes:
Japanese is a must

Details of the Encounter:
After reading @DireWolf98 most recent soap and his enthusiasm for mat play, I got to wondering just what its about. Yes boys and girls, despite lots of mongering, I've never done that until today. While I could have gone to a soap, I was more in the mood for full on oral attention and since there are a handful of "mat health" shops left in Tokyo I figured I'd try the experience. Basically a fashion health shop but with mat play.

In the past I'd tried to go to Tomato Navi but had been turned down at the door with "gaijin dame" but for whatever reason I called today and after they enquired about my nationality and if I could speak Japanese they said it was OK for me to come to the shop. Before anyone asks I dont know what nationalities are not acceptable and again before anyone asks, you will not get in here unless you can actually talk to the staff.

On arrival they asked if I was the person who called earlier and told me there would be a 30 minute wait. I emphasized that I wanted a woman good at mat play and they told me that Nanami was good. Spoiler alert: it felt great! They told me up front that a condom is required.

When my number was called, I went down to the basement level where Nanami greeted me. She's super friendly and throughout the whole session conversation flowed easily (in Japanese only). Looks wise she's a bit softer than her official photos. Not chubby but "womanly soft". Small soft breasts, trimmed bush and a very grabbable ass. I found her face attractive, especially her smile.

After a little chit chat, we undressed and she washed me on the stool. I went into a nice hot tub while she prepared the mat and the nuru gel. Once fact down on the mat the slippy slidey fun began and boy does it feel good. I have nothing to compare to but her movements were all smooth and clearly intended for my pleasure. There was some grabbing of my cock, some nice tickling of the balls and taint and a bit of salad tossing and what felt like some acrobatics on her part. After the flip, more sliding, grabbing, fingering, licking and then came the sucking.

Before the sucking started, she proffered the condom and asked if it was OK. I was accepting but stated that it feels better without and so thats how it happened, BBBJ.

Good blowjob skills. Understood balance of hands and mouth, took as much in her mouth as she could and varied the sucking between soft and hard, pausing for some licking. Proper attention to balls and taint throughout. Finish was hands and mouth.

Afterwards she rinsed me off and I went back in the bath to get rid of the remaining nuru gel while she put away the mat. There was time on the clock so we shared a few cigs, talked of this and that. I got some laughs out of her even on more serious topics.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Knowing that this door is now open, I plan to repeat with her and maybe some of the others at this shop. Might only go for the 60 or 75 minute option next time.
Cool! This is definitely another target for my list. Interesting to hear that Nanami has Irezumi on her - definitely a positive in my book.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
This sounds a lot like the review of wowow in Yushima (http://wowow-club.net) which I posted last month though can’t seem to find my review anymore. The provider even had a similar tattoo covering her back!

This sounds a lot like the review of wowow in Yushima (http://wowow-club.net) which I posted last month though can’t seem to find my review anymore. The provider even had a similar tattoo covering her back!
We asked you for the link and location for the shop you reviewed, but we were ignored so your review was never approved. It was archived instead.
You have to reply to our follow-up questions, otherwise we think the review is not legit.
Your review didn't say where the shop was (exactly) and didn't provide a link...

For your reminder...

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Mana

Date of Encounter:
April

Contact Method:
Walk In

14,500 JPY for 50min

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese Necessary

Sorry never saw it. Thought I had included link and I believe location was in the title

Sorry never saw it. Thought I had included link and I believe location was in the title
Perhaps you might want to check your messages and then you might consider reposting your review?