80 min Y15,000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I had another free weekday afternoon in Gotanda and decided to wander around the back alleys on the north side of the station, where most of the love hotels are, along with a smattering of other fuzoku shops. While headed up one of the main love hotel streets, I spotted a sign for a Korean akasuri shop in a little building sandwiched between two hotels. On closer examination, the building was very sketchy-looking, with some kind of fuzoku shop in the basement and a bunch of dirt-cheap private rooms on most of the floors. Tombo was all the way on top, on floor 7.

The mamasan greeted me at the entrance, asked if I spoke Japanese (I said yes), and showed me a menu on the wall with three courses, recommending the most expensive 15,000 yen VIP course. I decided to indulge myself with this.

I was led back to a massage room, where I met a Korean woman who was probably in her mid-40s, with a not at all attractive face but a decent body and visibly plump and soft tits, wearing a short but not particularly slutty one-piece dress (the kind you'd expect a Chinese or Southeast Asian woman wear outside in hot weather). I undressed and headed with her to the scrubbing room.

After a quick shower, she laid out a hot towel on the table, had me lie down, then covered me with a few more hot towels. Then she stepped out, cut the lights and fan, and left me in a steamy cocoon for about 10 minutes. This was quite pleasant although it took a minute to adjust to the temperature. The towels felt a little hotter than ordinary bath temperature, maybe 45 or 50 C, and I was sweating quite a bit by the time she came back.

Then she gave me a very thorough scrubbing using gloves, back and front, making a couple of passes each time, followed by a layer of cream on each side. This felt very good. In the course of this, she mentioned that they are usually booked solid and it's best to make reservations in advance; she also mentioned that they get quite a few foreign tourist visitors.

Another shower, and then she laid a fresh hot towel down, stepped out for a minute (cutting the lights again), and re-entered fully nude. Tits were nice indeed! The next stage was a body-to-body hot oil massage, with a lot of soft tit flopping against my back.

Finally came the flip, hot oil on the legs and body, and ultimately a nice HJ finish, with plenty of groping allowed. It was oily enough by the time she finished (and I guess dim enough inside) that she couldn't even tell that I had jizzed all over the place until I told her.

Came out of the shop feeling like a new man. Good times.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 3/22/2024

Thank you for the review, I am heading back to Japan real soon and now I know I got a new place to visit.

Reactions: ThaWeeknd
Verified!

Body scrub, nuru massage, samatra and a good massage after. Really wonderful experience, thanks for the review.

I did not comfirm the time but I prety sure it was under the 80 minutes. I met Nana and it was heavenly.