October 31, 2016

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
Aroma Oil Massage 70 minutes ¥13,000

Type/Location:
Gotanda

Language Notes:
Korean shop, but spoke only Japanese to me--however, I think English only would not be a barrier

Details of the Encounter:
Was in the mood for Halloween treat, so decided to visit Tonbo MP in Gotanda (see their homepage for map).

This Korean MP has been reviewed before, but the earlier review was for the 80 minute Akasuri course (¥15,000). I decided to undertake a comparative study by selecting the 70 minute Aroma Massage course (¥13,000) to see if the basic protocol would be any different.

Was greeted very receptively by the mama-san, offered a cup of tea and the menu choices. Upon making my choice, there was a slight bit of upsale for the longer more expensive Akasuri course, but I declined and stuck with the 70 minute massage course.

As it was my first time there, I had no provider preferences, so I let mama-san select Hitomi. She does look similar to her pic on the web page, but certainly a younger version of her current self--the home page lists her as 26 years old, but I would say late 30's--at any rate she is slim and pleasant looking, so no complaints.

As described before, stage 1 is the table shower in the red light shower room. This lasted around 20 minutes or so, with Hitomi washing me from top to bottom, back and front. Then, also as described before, for stage 2, Hitomi, briefly left the room for a few minutes, and returned full naked. She proceeded to slather us both with slippery lotion and then provide me with a lovely un-rushed full body-to-body massage, once again back and front.

Throughout the B-to-B massage, Hitomi was making all the right 'I'm enjoying this' noises, and was absolutely fine with me exploring all her bits with my hands--including full finger insertion--which she certainly did seem to enjoy. Didn't take that long for me to explode with her straddling me in Sumata position.

After cleaning me up, we shifted back to the massage room for stage 3, where Hitomi gave me a very thorough and skillful oil massage for around 30 mins, including firm kneading of my tired muscles, walking on my back and stewing me in hot towels for full relaxation. In fact, I did especially enjoy the massage, with the HE release having already been achieved as a HM (Happy Middle). A nice change from the normal order of things at an MP.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
All in all, a very enjoyable visit. The welcome by the ten-cho (mama-san) was genuinely friendly and Hitomi is very sweet and attentive--she even insisted on dressing me at the end!. Perhaps next time I will request a different provider there, just to continue the comparative study!