Top 2 Benefits Of Your Favorite Adult Service?

Desktop

TAG Member
Reaction score
What's your top 2 reasons you like your favorite adult service?
It could be a person or a service. Naming the service is optional but maybe the category.

Mine would be a DH
- If you speak Japanese you get the same service, & reasonable price etc as Japanese patrons
- High turnover but they never seem to run out of pretty ladies.

What's yours?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Hmm, good question. I haven't yet tried anything in Tokyo yet but do have my eye on one lady in particular. Hope to see her soon!

But for me, there was a agency in Miami that I used almost exclusively. 1) The agency has my ATF girl. When you meet a girl and you just have that instant electricity / chemistry together, the festivities becomes 1000000 times better. Every glance, lingering touch, playful smile, intoxicating kiss, just adds to the experience. She was that lady for me. She was willing to do just about anything to make sure I left feeling like a king. What ever I wanted for that hour: passion filled romantic love making to just carnal unadulterated we can't keep our hands off each other sex, she would happily comply. Damn, what a woman!

2) Customer Service was spectacular. The owner always took care of me. My bookings was always short notice. ( when you get a moment to yourself, you gotta make it count, right? ) If my ATF wasn't available, he knew who to pair me with. And the one time it was subpar, I let him know. He apologized and said my next time would be a different girl at half price. Pretty standard right? Well it was a whole hear before I went back ( was out of country for work ) and he remembered. Can't complain about that.

My apologies on my dissertation. Just taking a trip down memory lane. I hope my time here in Tokyo produces a similar person / agency willing to go the extra mile for me.