Guest viewing is limited

Torture Garden

justlikehoney

TAG Member
Reaction score
hey folks! I'm flying into Tokyo next week with a couple of friends, we're planning on checking out Department H and the upcoming Torture Garden party.

I've been to department H before but thus will be my first torture garden party - I have a few questions that I'm hoping you lovely folks might be able to help me out with..

1) are there lockers or coat check available to store bags and jackets,etc.
2) is this a byob friendly party (like department h)?
3) is SM play encouraged and welcomed?

Thanks for your help! :)

Reactions: Wwanderer
hey folks! I'm flying into Tokyo next week with a couple of friends, we're planning on checking out Department H and the upcoming Torture Garden party.

I've been to department H before but thus will be my first torture garden party - I have a few questions that I'm hoping you lovely folks might be able to help me out with..

1) are there lockers or coat check available to store bags and jackets,etc.
2) is this a byob friendly party (like department h)?
3) is SM play encouraged and welcomed?

Thanks for your help! :)

1. Yes

2. No

3. Absolutely.

You can't generally bring your own booze at those parties (if it's what you meant)
Also I heard Department H authorizes normal clothes but for Torture Garden you need to dress accordingly (and boy some of those guys and gals REALLY worked on their outfits!)

You can't generally bring your own booze at those parties (if it's what you meant)
Also I heard Department H authorizes normal clothes but for Torture Garden you need to dress accordingly (and boy some of those guys and gals REALLY worked on their outfits!)

Yes, I am aware of the dress code for Torture Garden, that is no problem at all. I frequest Fetish events here in Canada quite often so I have plenty to choose from. The dressing up is half the fun ;)

Can someone share information about the torture garden event? I'm interested in going but I've never been to an sm event before

Thanks so much! I just realized w leave before then so we can't make it... I think I'll definitely try to attend an event in another country though. Wow TG sounds so cool and welcoming!

If you are in Tokyo this weekend and want to check out a Fetish event, I recommend Department H. It's pretty wild and you don't have to worry about a dress code :)

Reactions: Sudsy