Total noob looking for recommendation for tonight

thepeanut85

TAG Member
Reaction score
Good evening everyone,

I have been reading this guide for the last couple of hours and I must say it’s fantastic! Thanks to everyone.

I am in my 30s heading back home tomorrow. I have never been to a prostitute or had anything for money.

This would be my very first time getting some fun and relaxation for cash and I somewhat don’t want to get disappointed but on the other hand I don’t want to spend any more than 10,000.

From what I have read some of the women and places are quite professional. I’m looking for a nice BJ (without condom) and would love to make out and possibly french kiss. What would you guys recommend for tonight?

You left out important points; which area you are located and how much Japanese you speak and understand?

Sorry to say but no Japanese and 10k will not end up making you happy.

The places normally recommended for people with no Japanese are AM and JK Style and both are in 20k+ area. They are Health shops.

You could try Pink Salons, Happy Hinomaru is in Shinjuku and should be around 4k for BJ. There have been some OKish reviews though I am pretty sure they still employ the same girls I met there two decades ago.

Sorry to say but no Japanese and 10k will not end up making you happy.

Thanks for your input. Do you happen to know anything about seafari? It’s near Shibuya and it’s 10k for 40 mins according to the website. Not sure whether they let foreigners in tho.
The places normally recommended for people with no Japanese are AM and JK Style and both are in 20k+ area. They are Health shops.

You could try Pink Salons, Happy Hinomaru is in Shinjuku and should be around 4k for BJ. There have been some OKish reviews though I am pretty sure they still employ the same girls I met there two decades ago.

Are they even open at such a time now? Unless OP wants to try his luck in the morning or early afternoon hours before the flight.

Are they even open at such a time now? Unless OP wants to try his luck in the morning or early afternoon hours before the flight.
I'm not sure -- Soaps have to clean up and close by midnight. DH's run late and the Pink Salons... I just can't remember.
But 10k will probably leave you with a bad experience; places like Happy Hinomaru is like playing Russian roulette.

Happy Hinomaru is like playing Russian roulette.

With an automatic pistol.

Pretty much everything with a shop front needs to close at midnight.

Reactions: Wwanderer
Good evening everyone,

I have been reading this guide for the last couple of hours and I must say it’s fantastic! Thanks to everyone.

I am in my 30s heading back home tomorrow. I have never been to a prostitute or had anything for money.

This would be my very first time getting some fun and relaxation for cash and I somewhat don’t want to get disappointed but on the other hand I don’t want to spend any more than 10,000.

From what I have read some of the women and places are quite professional. I’m looking for a nice BJ (without condom) and would love to make out and possibly french kiss. What would you guys recommend for tonight?
If you don't mind older women, Happy Hinomaru would suit well.

You could also try Strawberry Jam Shinjuku or New hot point, although they may require some Japanese to get in.

Reactions: Wwanderer and MikeH
There’s Seafari, they’re usually ok with tourists. Open from 10.

(Assuming OP wants to try to get a little fun in before heading to Narita)

My recommendation, wait til u have more cash... This is your first P4P, why risk disappointment... You want to have a great experience to pop your P4P cherry... Either belly up with more cash or save your 10k and plan better next time... Just my opinion....
Is this your first trip to Japan? Has it been a good experience? U wanna really risk the last memory with mediocre service?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland