Web > www.toyo-show.com/about.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
3000y

Type/Location:
Strip Theatre

Language Notes:
English fine

Details of the Encounter:
Temma station once through the ticket gate turn to your right and walk to the right of the McDonalds down a narrow passage with places to eat etc for 100 meters, after around 50 meters it widens slightly at the end you will see a sign "Shopping street" above the road. once under the sign turn right and walk another 40 odd meters the Toyo show is on a corner on the left.

It opens at 12.00 with the first show at 1pm advisable to get there early to get yourself a good seat, at the top of the stairs you buy a ticket from the machine 3000y and then exchange it at the counter, you can then enter the theatre and most people put something on a seat to book their seat, towel, newspaper, hat, coat, water bottle what ever you have handy and then you can return to the foyer until the show starts.

First three girls do a routine for 20minutes each as a kind of mime, from a dance fully clothed, a few less clothes to nearly naked with plenty of pussy flashing doing various poses on the floor with their legs in the air, Then the three girls reappear for a picture session the punters take the picture or have a picture with the girl, one final finale from the three girls together, dancing flashing etc and the same story again with another Two girls.

Finally all 5 girls appear for final finale but stay fully clothed.

An enjoyable afternoon with some very pretty girls giving an excellent show, Apparently they are AV girls, some well known to the locals thats why they like to get their pictures, they also give them presents in each finale the girls do or tips.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I did repeat two days later but unfortunately had the same 5 girls, they were to change the next day, each set of girls do around 10 days the venue

Last edited by a moderator:
I have only gone to one of these places once before. The picture thing is new to me, I know they will pose for you... if you take a picture with them can you touch them?

Similar experience to the Asakusa Rockza. But the Rockza is a bit better IMO.

Similar experience to the Asakusa Rockza. But the Rockza is a bit better IMO.

When I went to Asakusa Rockza several weeks ago,I was expecting and hoping to get the usual pictures with dancers afterwords but was quite taken for a surprise when i saw they didn't do any of that. It was like watching a high energy broad way dance extravaganza with some nudity thrown in. VERY nice choreograph by everyone in all the acts and for me,I was in awe for the entire time. If I'd have to recommend between this or the robot restaurant,I'd say Asakusa Rockza because it felt way far less touristy then that. I remember 6 years ago,first time to Japan and first time to the robot restaurant,back then,it didn't feel the same as it did in the present.

When I went to Asakusa Rockza several weeks ago,I was expecting and hoping to get the usual pictures with dancers afterwords but was quite taken for a surprise when i saw they didn't do any of that. It was like watching a high energy broad way dance extravaganza with some nudity thrown in. VERY nice choreograph by everyone in all the acts and for me,I was in awe for the entire time. If I'd have to recommend between this or the robot restaurant,I'd say Asakusa Rockza because it felt way far less touristy then that. I remember 6 years ago,first time to Japan and first time to the robot restaurant,back then,it didn't feel the same as it did in the present.

I've never been to the Robot Restaurant. Is that an adult themed show as well?
I found the Rockza to be sensuous, well produced and even dare I say, elegant. I think it had to do with the production they were putting on at the time, it was some sort of historical piece with lots of traditional dress and dances and softer music. I find that elegance turns me on more than just pure hot vulgarity these days.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Robot Restaurant is a restaurant with girls in bikinis at most.