Guest viewing is limited

Train Groping Experience

goku

TAG Member
Reaction score
I know that groping is illegal in Japan and likewise in many other countries. But i still feel that there will be few of us who have had such kind of fantasy and committed this crime in Japanese metros/subways. Care to share your experience/tricks/ tips..

I know that groping is illegal in Japan and likewise in many other countries. But i still feel that there will be few of us who have had such kind of fantasy and committed this crime in Japanese metros/subways. Care to share your experience/tricks/ tips..
It's illegal and sexual assault. Men doing this cause women to be even more fearful, paranoid, and suppress their sexuality. Such clueless men make things worse for everybody.

Groping and sexual assault is NOT Nampa/PUA. This has nothing to do with it.

By groping and sexually assaulting unwilling women, you run the chance of being beat up by other men seeing this, arrested, and JAILED.

If you want to touch women, I suggest going to a Western style pole dancing clubs, there you can touch on women. There is 7th Heaven and others in Roppongi.

If it's a fantasy, FIRST find a willing girlfriend, NOT by illegal groping. Then you and your girlfriend can do fantasy play, like her wearing no panties under her dress or sex in the park. Key here, is find a willing girlfriend, who AGREEs to play sex games with you.

Last edited:
Do you have sisters or female friends!!?? How about a daughter? How would you like them to run into a guy like you who wants to indulge their 'fantasy'? Is that okay? Solong suggests some alternative ideas but I suspect that what would get your suspect rocks off would be that the VICTIM is both unsuspecting and unwilling and upset. Right?
Read a lot a weird and off-centre stuff on this site. Each to his/her own - this tops everything. Just pathetic.

Several years ago I dated a lovely and sweet Japanese woman who developed a quite serious and severe phobia of using the trains and subways in Tokyo due to being groped. She basically could not do it by herself except at times when the cars were more than half empty. She had to quit her job and take a considerably less desirable one close to her home, and it caused her all manner of practical problems and expenses in everyday life. Then there is the stress and fear she felt for years...probably still does.

I will refrain from trying to express what I think of the OP.

-Ww

Some might think that the woman I mention in my previous post was way over-reacting to being groped or that few women would have such strong/bad reactions. The latter is probably correct, and there is a reason. Much worse things had happened to this woman early in her life, and I suspect that the groping incident she suffered and the fear of it being repeated was a trigger to the PTS of those early victimizations.

But of course, this is totally irrelevant to my point. Anyone who thinks groping is too mild to seriously harm the victim needs to consider that some are more vulnerable and fragile than most.

Of course, even if the perp could magically know he was vicitimizing an emotionally strong woman, he is still doing something wrong, very very wrong and shameful.

-Ww

One of my ex-s said, though I am not sure if she made it up when she was angry with me or was, in her way, thinking up something racy, said that she got groped on a train, that she let it happen, that she enjoyed it. Whether or not it was true I will never know.

@goku
You might as well delete this account & start fresh. If you are one of us non Japanese I'm sure everyone on here believes you might fuck up things for us. Crimes against unsuspecting victims just isn't cool.

Reactions: Scout
Now agreeing with everything that was said before ... this is Japan ... I don't know about Tokyo, but I remember seeing shops in Fukuoka and Osaka targeting at exactly this kind of fantasy.
How about trying your luck in such a place?

Years ago I heard there was a place like that between Roppongi crossing and Nogizaka, near the Ibis, not sure if that was a Japanese-only kind of place. Not my kind of thing so never went.

They are called イメクラ(イメージクラブ)。

They are called イメクラ(イメージクラブ)。

I thought that all non-Japanese were not allowed into any of the Soaplands and Image Clubs? I could be very wrong and if I am pardon me, but I thought I would ask since I keep reading online that this is the case.

I thought that all non-Japanese were not allowed into any of the Soaplands and Image Clubs? I could be very wrong and if I am pardon me, but I thought I would ask since I keep reading online that this is the case.

Soaplands are not strictly off limit... some accept non-Japanese, others do not.

Image clubs - I think these are a bit more of an unknown, so can't really comment on these too much at this time.

If you search around our site, you'll find that some Soaplands readily take non-Japanese clients. (note: some of the ladies working in a shop that accepts non-Japanese clients, can still refuse the client.)

Soaplands are not strictly off limit... some accept non-Japanese, others do not.

Image clubs - I think these are a bit more of an unknown, so can't really comment on these too much at this time.

If you search around our site, you'll find that some Soaplands readily take non-Japanese clients. (note: some of the ladies working in a shop that accepts non-Japanese clients, can still refuse the client.)

What about Soaplands in Shizuoka City? Seems all quiet on the eastern front here, pun intended lol.

What about Soaplands in Shizuoka City? Seems all quiet on the eastern front here, pun intended lol.

Oh boy, Umm... I don't know right off the bat. My post above was mainly targeted at Tokyo.

Let me poke around and see if there's anything on the surface for that area.

First round of searching didn't turn up much... The only one I've got any information on is marked as 'not gaijin friendly'.... Next step is to poke around the walker sites and see if anything pops up.

Sorry that we're not super helpful right now.

Before I knew any of these sites me & my mates would simply find places, say a few of us were gaijin & some were Japanese & ask if we can get it.
You'd be surprised at how many places accept. That's how I found out about Oppai Pubs. They never advertise to nonJapanese.

You'll find Hamamatsu more receptive, the larger Brazilian community there lends to foreigner friendliness in many venues.

Reactions: John Chavers
You'll find Hamamatsu more receptive, the larger Brazilian community there lends to foreigner friendliness in many venues.

Yes, I have also considered Hamamatsu. I have found that both Numazu and Fujieda have some massage places. Probably nothing like Hamamatsu, but better than nothing haha.

Shizuoka City seems like a foreign-friendly massage parlor wasteland!

Not suggested but hey There are even love hotels that have the subway theme youtube it trust me its legal and no trauma, drama or damage done.