Translation

rafaelx12

TAG Member
Reaction score
i have been browsing a few websites that allow for video shooting and came across the following..

顔出しNG撮影時のアイマスクはプレイ用には使えません。別途「アイマスクオプション」をご利用下さい。

I think i have an idea of what this means.. but its not so clear actually.. are they saying that we can only use their eye mask option and not our own? Thanks in advance..

but its not so clear actually..

Actually it is very clear. They say if you want to use the eye mask during play you need to pay for that option.

Reactions: hamsap
i have been browsing a few websites that allow for video shooting and came across the following..

顔出しNG撮影時のアイマスクはプレイ用には使えません。別途「アイマスクオプション」をご利用下さい。

I think i have an idea of what this means.. but its not so clear actually.. are they saying that we can only use their eye mask option and not our own? Thanks in advance..

The way I read that is:

1) Face Mask used for photo shooting cannot be used for play session.
2) Please use separate 'Face Mask Option' for playing.

Anyone have a better idea? I think that's the overall meaning though....

Yup, that's it.

Apparently they provide an eyemask to use during the photo portion of the session for girls who don't want their faces to appear in the shots. If you want to use the eyemask during the play portion of the session though you need to add on an additional eyemask option.

Yup, that's it.

Yeah, but of course it is best not to give any context when asking for translation advice. Afterall Japanese is just the most context sensitive language in the world so providing a link to the original page would have made it too easy for everyone.