90min 27000

Type/Location:
Dream7000.net. 03-3871-6939

Language Notes:
Used all Japanese

Overall Rating:
6 out of 10

Details of the Encounter:
Been lucky at the pachinko recently so have many reviews to write but just haven't got around to it. Saw someone had a review about dream group, so wanted to write one as well not same location but same group. Picked me up from the station but not the station I requested and had to change trains once was not so happy about that but what ever. Picked me up in a nice mini van very clean and driver was polite. Got to the shop and had to pay befor seeing any pictures but once more what ever. Took me to waiting room about after 5 min or so came out with many pic chose the one with the skinniest wast size. 自爆 when I saw her with her naked. I understand the pics and real life are not the same but should be closer. The woman had a very nice face but skin like she had a few kids. Now for the service she has been doing this job for sometime I think she was great at everything talking mat play making you comfortable.

The room small dark and out dated staff is a little pushy was a turn off for me I'm a customer just like all others.

Just remember you get what you pay for in yoshiwara.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
May try there sister shop Edinburg ask my driver on the way back to the station and he said the women are slender

Soon to come
Make up
L queen
Silky doll
Ascot

Reviews

Dream's group soapland are well known on Japanese board for their pictures retouching skills...
Imo dream's group soapland are to be avoided ~_~

Reactions: shogun