laniersenpai

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Trisha - Tag User @bbwintokyo2018

Date of Encounter:
January 2019

Contact Method:
Approached by her on TAG user name (bbwintokyo2018)

Appointment Length & Costs:
Listed at 1 Hrs for 27K

Type/Location:
Ikebukoro Love Hotel (Paid for by Trisha, very nice of her!)

Language Notes:
All English

Details of the Encounter:
Hey everyone,

I don't know where to start because it is a tale. A couple of weeks ago, i inquired about thick/big butt women. I got approached by quite a few but Trisha ended up being the most cost effective and communicative. I have never done this before so her giving me her line id and such made me feel a lot better. The NIGHT i got to Tokyo, it was almost like she could sense i was in town and approached me again. She sent me more pictures on line of what she looked like (and more) which made me feel a lot better.

I traveled to Ikebukoro and waited by the McDonalds outside of the west exit for her to arrive. I see her clean across the street and i wave to her smiling like a damn clown lol. She laughed and stated later that she knew it was going to be a good time just from that interaction.

She then proceeds to take me to a love hotel she was familiar with and this place looked like a dungeon from Game of Thrones. I was along for the ride so it was whatever. I'm nervous as hell because of this dungeon looking love hotel which smelled really bad UNTIL we got to the room.

We get to the room and we start talking. She is touching my chest and such trying to make me feel comfortable, but that shit ain't working. This becomes the turning point in the story...

I tell her very nicely and im paraphrasing "You can have all the money still. I am paying for your time but lets NOT have sex". She goes ARE YOU SURE. I said, "Yes ma'am. I am certain". At this point i believe she WANTED to have sex because i had to straight up reason with her and tell her i was just uncomfortable. I don't think she gets responses like that often.

"Do you provide oral services?". She stated yes she does, so i go to jump in the shower. She jumps in with me!

We, for a good 5 or so minutes could NOT figure out how to turn the hot water on, so we are just sitting there laughing and clowning around trying to fix the plumbing in this place. We eventually get the water to warm up a little (dungeon love hotel) and take a shower. She then takes the water and sprays me with it and starts SINGING to me. I couldn't help but to laugh. She is laughing to. I told her that her singing while showering me made me feel more cared about than i ever have lol. She is dying laughing. She says that when i laugh, it really does seem sincere so she didn't feel i was picking on her. We are having a really good time at this point.

After the shower, we lay down and just start chatting. She is telling me about Tokyo, her good and bad experiences. Her eyes are beautiful. She gives me one more chance for FS. I decline again which she was fine with begrudgingly.

At this point, the only time we weren't laughing and clowning around was during the oral. I don't think i helped the stereotype around black men as i'm an extreme grower. She was having to take frequent breaks from doing it and became teary eyed from choking on it some. I wiped her tears because i WANTED HER TO FEEL CARED ABOUT! Not as a client, but as a newfound friend as well.

I finished by cumming on her boobs to which she responded "Holy hell, how many months was this". I responded "Shutup Trisha". We both laughed.

I showered again, she showered, we then got dressed and talked some more about Japan. She even taught me more Japanese. We laughed some more about various stuff.

We walked back to the station together. (On the way back, we saw so many suits coming out of or around the love hotels. Japan is fucking wild!) We said our goodbyes. She texted me later on and stated how much fun she had.

I may have enough room in the budget for one more experience which i have a good idea who that will be but i don't think i'd ever forget this experience or Trisha. She was so welcoming!

In this situations, i wanted to have fun more than sex and that is exactly what i got.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
If you're a fan of thicker women, give Trisha a try! If you have a good sense of humor, that will make the experience even better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.