Trump Donald

That's a good one.........don't do it to my hair though......

Makes a change from the anti-Trump hysteria from air-headed 'celebs.' Humor-wise it scores 3.5 out of 10.

N.B. As a reference point @TokyoJoeblow got 6 out 10 for his piece about 'putting the bone in the bonenkai.'

Reactions: TAG Manager
wow.....hard to please..........:p

Makes a change from the anti-Trump hysteria from air-headed 'celebs.' Humor-wise it scores 3.5 out of 10.

N.B. As a reference point @TokyoJoeblow got 6 out 10 for his piece about 'putting the bone in the bonenkai.'

Would I have scored higher if I actually boned her?

I will never take that chance because that is playing with fire lol.

To be honest your work exhibited a rarely seen level of empthy with its subject. Moreover it ticked all the boxes with regards to demonstrating the right amount of pathos and satire.

With the above in mind, I think 6.5 would have been a fairer accessment of the pIece.

Regards

MossBoss

Reactions: roots reggae
Just read this headline online today from CNN:

Trump is taking hair loss drug, doctor says
The article goes on to name the drug and list possible side effects:

"Possible side effects of the finasteride include decreased libido, problems with erection and ejaculation, pain in the testicles and depression. According to drugmaker Merck's prescribing information, patients taking the drug should promptly notify their doctor if they experience changes in their breasts, rash, itching, hives, swelling of the face or hands, or difficulty breathing or swallowing."

I guess it's a matter of priorities.

"Possible side effects of the finasteride include decreased libido, problems with erection and ejaculation, pain in the testicles and depression. According to drugmaker Merck's prescribing information, patients taking the drug should promptly notify their doctor if they experience changes in their breasts, rash, itching, hives, swelling of the face or hands, or difficulty breathing or swallowing."

I'd rather be bald!

Reactions: SugoiBoy

That might explain why Melania is spending most of her time in NY instead of DC:whistle: