English only

Details of the Encounter:
Title: Tsubasa

Date/Time: May 2016

Provider: SJ - Shinjuku

Contact Info: http://sj.jam1999.com/

Language Specifics: English Only

Session Length/Fee: 50min / JPY 15000

Physical Description: Very pretty face. Petite but with a lovely firm and curvy ass, small boobs (A cup I guess) shoulder length hair. She has nice full lips and loves kissing. I would guess she is early 20's, no more than 25 but likely much younger.

Details: I have been to both branches of SJ when visiting Tokyo previously with mixed results. Looking at the schedules I decided to go for the Shinjuku branch as they seem to have more girls, or at least the shifts change more often. Once I arrived I was greeted by the gentleman behind the counter who questioned my Nihongo ability (non-existent) - they do this mainly for the girls as some will not want to see someone who understands no Japanese. He showed me the girls pics, and I originally went for Hana who I had seen previously. Unfortunately she was busy for the next 40 mins, so I picked Tsubasa. He confirmed with her over the phone and after a brief wait I was shown through and was met by the lady herself; she is gorgeous. She doesn't speak English and hence no conversation, although she seemed to understand everything I said easily, so probably does understand but is just shy to speak it.

After the usual shower etc we retired to the bed, and she leaned over me for some french kissing - I reached around and was surprised to find her pussy was soaking wet; she was clearly up for this session. Lots of very sensual kissing and licking ensued. She really seemed into everything.

Definitely one of the most intimate sessions I've had and looks-wise she is right up my street, so will definitely try and visit her again before I leave.

Recommendation: Yes!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Last edited:
Ah right! In the UK ages are always understated so I'm in the habit of completely ignoring them, however that seems like it could be accurate!
They are usually understated in Japan as well but at some point it sounds like you'd be selling an illegal service if you make someone's age younger..

Reactions: scorpioni6ths
I originally posted this in an incorrect thread (different Tsubara) don't know how to delete/move.. OP intended for this thread SJ in Shinjuku.

Visited this branch a few nights ago with the hopes of the finding the number of girls working that would see gaijin working to my advantage however I was told that the day/night 'gaijin dame desu'. Could be bad timing on my part or are visible (many) tattoos a prohibitive thing working against me?

Can anyone help me out with an address or directions to the Shinjuku shop please? - I can't make head nor tail of the website...

Can anyone help me out with an address or directions to the Shinjuku shop please? - I can't make head nor tail of the website...
Go to the new building with Godzilla and the cinema inside. There's a Krispy Creame's donuts place. If you go to there and turn around facing back towards the station you'll see a Family Mart on a corner. Turn the Family Mart corner and it's on that street.

Go to the new building with Godzilla and the cinema inside. There's a Krispy Creame's donuts place. If you go to there and turn around facing back towards the station you'll see a Family Mart on a corner. Turn the Family Mart corner and it's on that street.

A thousand thanks!

I usually head down the street that Robot Restaurant is on, then take the left turn just before it, then the first right.

Was lucky enough to catch Tsubasa again before I left Tokyo. Service was much the same i.e. awesome, but I did manage to coax a bit more conversation out of her - she is 20 years old. She also has grey eyes, which I hadn't noticed the first time, they are very striking. If you see her, be nice, she is a real sweetie. As you can probably tell I'm totally smitten :love:

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Is this a two-pop-shop? I reckon if I had a fully naked girl working on me I would fall short well short of the 50 mins.

I saw Tsubasa yesterday - she is amazing really you're right there. Very young looking - could work and JK Style really so a bargain in SJ

I saw Tsubasa yesterday - she is amazing really you're right there. Very young looking - could work and JK Style really so a bargain in SJ
Mm, i'd personally choose a comfortable incall health over a delivery health any day.
And i dont know how busy they are but its seems easy to get like 10 customers there in a full day of work so might earn better than DH.

Reactions: BladeRunner
Well after lurking in shadow for some time, maybe its time for action soon! Cant wait to be in Tokyo.

50 minutes is just not enough time for anything. By the time the shower is over that's about 10 minutes gone. How does one maximize the time in this situation?

50 minutes is just not enough time for anything. By the time the shower is over that's about 10 minutes gone. How does one maximize the time in this situation?

You can always pay for longer - bare in mind youre getting noshed off most of the time - I find 40 minutes can be quite a long time to not blow your load with some cute 19 year old bobbing up and down on your Johnson

You can always pay for longer - bare in mind youre getting noshed off most of the time - I find 40 minutes can be quite a long time to not blow your load with some cute 19 year old bobbing up and down on your Johnson

After a couple of times I mastered the finish. Always just one to two seconds before the alarm goes off. Heard from one girl I became famous for that in one shop :D

I find 40 minutes can be quite a long time to not blow your load with some cute 19 year old bobbing up and down on your Johnson
By my experience at Strawberry Jam in Shibuya, none of the girls can keep up the action that long. They generally try to hurry you up with hand job or sumata.

By my experience at Strawberry Jam in Shibuya, none of the girls can keep up the action that long. They generally try to hurry you up with hand job or sumata.
Well, it's not a pink salon. Maybe they think the client likes viarity. I know that there are definitely guys who prefer sumata over bj.

Reactions: DireWolf98