120min, 75k

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
Oct 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Asami is the face of Hisyo, and she always hangs out with Tsubomi, who attracted me more with her classical Japanese features and proportionate body. They both have a strong local following of repeaters and massive SNS presence and it is exceedingly difficult to get reservations - I had to reach out on the dot at 9pm 2.5 months in advance to secure the slot.

Face-to-face in the stairwell and we go up to level 2. I learnt that in some shops rankers have permanent rooms on the lower floors, while everyone else dukes it out for rooms on the upper floors, or get moved to other unused buildings. Viciously competitive industry out there.

Same routine of undressing me, and then she asks me to unbutton her secretary cosplay. What really stood out was her pearly white complexion, bright eyes and perfect hair, she could easily be a cover girl for Shiseido or some other skincare line of products. She also boasts a massive enhanced rack and flat tummy, and invitingly shaved bottom and bright pink protruding lips.

She climbs on top of me and starts with DFK, licking all over, and then finally a gentle and luscious BJ. Cap on, then she invites me into missionary. I return the favor with DATY and then gentle fingering but she wasn’t wet at all, probably because it was already late in the day. She pumped lotion onto her hands and slathered on my junior, and asks me to insert.

Unfortunately between the lack of natural juices and boobs and her fake moaning, I didn’t really feel the chemistry and I kept going soft. She was a trooper and would bounce up and lick my nipples with a strong HJ while holding the base of my shaft to keep the blood in, and when I finally let out an ikusou she jumps onto my dick and rides furiously until I come. She flips me on my back and begins a really gentle massage, didn’t really feel much.

On to the mat where it’s the same story in CG, to her credit she never gave up and was obliging to cycle through all her mat skills, even offering an energetic reverse CG with her beautiful ass in full glory, and finally end with a BJ/HJ. She carefully blocked my cum with her hands so that it wouldn’t fly all over my body.

We had a decent conversation on her upcoming birthday plans and hobbies, and then bade farewell.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Tsubomi was a stunner and hospitable from start to end, but we just didn’t click, didn’t help that I was on a streak of soaps by then - I’m sure you guys will enjoy her more than I did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank for your submission!

Approved: 10/29/2023

Thanks for the review, does Tsubomi also do JAV?
Not that I know, wouldn’t be surprised if she appeared in some indie flicks because she’s hands down the most classically beautiful provider I’ve been with. Have you seen someone who looks like her in JAV?

Not that I know, wouldn’t be surprised if she appeared in some indie flicks because she’s hands down the most classically beautiful provider I’ve been with. Have you seen someone who looks like her in JAV?
She looks vaguely familiar, I'll report back if I do find her.