Guest viewing is limited

Tsukihime – Natsu (massage, above Meguro Angel)

Joe Smith

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Natsu (なつ/なず) at Tsukihime

Date of Encounter:
January 2017 and Mid-March 2017, both times in the afternoon

Contact Method:
http://tsukihime.est.cm/index.html http://tsukihime.est.cm/detail59.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
1st time: 90 minutes for 10,000 yen. 2nd time: 130 minutes for 17,000 including nomination.

Type/Location:
Massage – suds, relaxation, pressure, HE

Language Notes:
Used minimal Japanese only, you could probably get by without but I’m not sure if you could call and make an appointment that way.

Details of the Encounter:
So I’ve been to a few different HE massage places in Tokyo, and while I always enjoy the experience, I feel like either the massage is lacking or the looks of the therapist are lacking. I went with a friend to Meguro Angel in January and they kept him there and sent me upstairs to what is (probably) a sister shop of theirs: Tsukihime (月姫).

Natsu is really, really cute, totally fits a type I didn’t even know I had, and is really kind. She’s slim and definitely seems to be in her 20s (is listed as 23). I have zero complaints whatsoever about her looks. She also gives a great massage. My Japanese conversation skills are quite poor but we’ve still chatted a bit throughout the massages. I’m pretty sure everyone at the place is Chinese, but I’m not a good judge and I’ve only heard her speak Japanese so I can’t verify. Touching seems to be a no-no, she’d only let me at her lower legs, which is a bit of a bummer.

At the beginning you lay down and get some suds on your back, which she then gently rubs around. This is super relaxing until she uses her hand on your nether regions, which feels great and should wake you up pretty fast. Afterwards you get some hot towels to clean up the soap and then you hop into the shower (solo, unfortunately) and clean up. After you get out of the shower you'll be asked if you want some tea.

Next comes a really good shiatsu massage. I’m sure Natsu would be happy to adjust her pressure and target certain areas as needed, but she does a great job without instruction so I didn’t bother asking. This portion was actually the main reason I came back after I’d had a couple of difficult, long weeks at work. Depending on your course you may or may not get an oil massage. I got it on my long VIP course, but not the first time. I preferred the shiatsu anyway, though both were great.

For the end you’ll get a quick powder massage, and then go straight into all the fun ending stuff. For Natsu she’ll lay down right against you and it’s quite intimate. She cleverly positions herself to where you can’t do much roaming unless you have really long arms, though. Then you clean up in the shower (solo, again), drink some more tea, and then are sent on your way, feeling refreshed.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you’re looking for a good massage from a really good looking girl, and you’re okay without getting to touch her much, I’d strongly recommend stopping by. The 90 minutes for 10,000 yen (before 20:00) course is a really good deal!

@Joe Smith - Welcome to TAG and thanks for submitting a review for Tsukihime.

Apologies for the late reply, but we certainly appreciate your time to write this for us!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland