70min, 9,999~11,999

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
May 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Came across Tsumaten on TAG and gave it a shot since they were in very close proximity to where I was, I love older women and you really couldn't beat the price. Now, this comes with a heavy disclaimer as the shop is great, but as Forrest gump says. "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get". Some of the photos in store are not blurred but I'd say are slightly photoshopped to look younger than they are.

Procedure was quite standard across all the girls. Walk into store, select which girl I want and the course and pay. Wait for the girl to get ready and we walk together to a nearby LH. Get in room, and immediately shower. Get down to business and shower after. Split immediately after.

Now for specific review:
Yuki? (I didn't catch her name well since I just asked for someone random):
Her photo made her look 20 years younger and at least 50lbs less. Once I saw her, I hated every second of my life as she was basically a grandma and at least 80kgs. But since I couldn't change the girl, I just went with it. Closed my eyes and just requested for a BBBJ. Will say that her technique was on point, and I was able to bust a nut 3 times during the 70minute course.

Ami:
Her photos and stats were accurate, which I was really happy about. Very easy going. BBBJ was decent. Foreplay was insane. Even though she's listed to dirty talk/blaming, she's very soft about it.

Sakura:
Photo and stats were relatively accurate. Relatively quiet, but once you talk to her a bit more, she's definitely more open. Enjoyed her dirty/blaming talk as she gave me a BBBJ and face sitting.

Shizuka:
I think her name (quiet) matches her character. She's extremely quiet and it just made the session a bit awkward for me since I enjoy chatting with them. Any time I tried to start a convo, she would be relatively quick to disengage in the topic. It almost felt like she didn't want me there/didn't want to be there, which just annoyed me. Photo/stats were accurate. BBBJ was a bit better than decent.

Risa:
Photos/stats accurate. I think she's a good combination of good body, good BBBJ/foreplay technique and character. Extremely easy going and better yet, she just felt like that "milf" next door.

Comparing them of the providers above....
If you want someone that's the jack of all trades, then Risa would be the one to pick. Great in a lot of areas, but not the best at any single area.
If you love someone who is chatty and you can (feel like you can) get to know them (personally I like the bond, even fake, with providers), then I'd say Ami was very the best at this. Although I have no clue if her story is true, I love someone that I can feel intimate with. It adds value to my sessions.
If you like someone who is quiet, but is down to business, then shizuka is your gal. We probably exchanged a handful of words throughout the session, but she was down to business.
If you like someone who can warm up to you and show you both the shy and more dominate side, then Sakura is your type of girl.
Avoid Yuki? at all costs... unless you're into that thing.

Comments:
  • reading some other reviews on here, seemed like it was a mixed bag of them letting foreigners use the shop, so I asked the guy at the counter. He said that you need to have decent enough Japanese to be able to communicate and understand what they're saying. Apparently in the past, they did allow foreigners, but it became a problem with the girls when it was clearly NG, but they just didn't understand so they just have some requirement now.
  • All their coupons work on weekdays only and non-holidays. Also, depending on the coupon, they may limit who you can/can't pick, so plan accordingly. I found out since I tried using a coupon that didn't have a disclaimer, but the guy just told me ANY/All coupon.
  • Highly suggest if you're willing to take a gamble and love older milfs/gilfs. Otherwise, there are other options in the vicinity

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 5/28/2023

Reactions: Randomjaket
Whenever I'm in Kansai I usually visit Tsumaten. As you say, the price cannot be beat, especially since it includes the room which is incredible. Experiences match yours but a few have been memorable, both with ladies who were really nothing to look at first glance.

One was a little chubby but her pheromones were off the charts. She let me DATY and 69 for most of the time as her scent was incredible, strong and like a drug. She also let me sniff her panties, something that most ladies don't like due to embarrassment, I guess. Haven't smelled a Japanese like that ever. Can't really describe it but something about it...

The other memorable one was an older lady, probably in her 60s, petite and fit. Although she was fit and had only a small bit of extra weight around her tummy (what 60 year old lady doesn't?) after the bath and onto the bed and she really came to life, moaning and all over me like an 18 year old and none of it seemed phony or contrived. When I was fingering her it started out a little dry but quickly lubed up naturally which is not common for older ladies. She was a classic GILF but her dress was very conservative, more like she was on a weekend shopping trip at Hankyu than Daiso. The sounds and squirming was probably contrived but she was a pretty good actor about it which made the session quite enjoyable. Her face was fine and she was probably quite cute when she was younger. To top it off she did CIM which was a huge bonus.

Never had a bad experience at Tsumaten but quite a few average sessions and none that I regretted. I've tried a few other hotel healths in Umeda and Namba but Tsumaten Umedia has been consistently the best. The Japanese language requirement has become more strict recently, I noticed that from the old days. I think now with Google Translate it makes things easier for those who have limited Japanese skills but you will probably get turned away if you can't show basic survival Japanese to get past tencho.

One of the shops that I really wanted to try out before. Shame I won't have a chance now 🫠

Went there and think its either closed or super secret. The site is up and updated live so it must still be a thing. But when you go some おばあちゃん who runs a hotel on the same floor kind of makes it awkward and seemingly improbable. As the door that might be it is further down. But its dark and looks like its not even in business. I know enough Japanese to pretend to inquire about a reservation to see if it was a test but nope. She actually runs a hotel on that floor. Was super weird. Also thought maybe she was secretly running it and scoping you out but saw actual people check out of the room and give her the keys and stuff so... Ill try to go back and go straight to the door/room for fun tbh and see what happens. Now Im curious.

Went there and think its either closed or super secret. The site is up and updated live so it must still be a thing. But when you go some おばあちゃん who runs a hotel on the same floor kind of makes it awkward and seemingly improbable. As the door that might be it is further down. But its dark and looks like its not even in business. I know enough Japanese to pretend to inquire about a reservation to see if it was a test but nope. She actually runs a hotel on that floor. Was super weird. Also thought maybe she was secretly running it and scoping you out but saw actual people check out of the room and give her the keys and stuff so... Ill try to go back and go straight to the door/room for fun tbh and see what happens. Now Im curious.
Are you sure you were in the right building? The building they are in is very narrow and I doubt there is a hotel in the same building....

Are you sure you were in the right building? The building they are in is very narrow and I doubt there is a hotel in the same building....

I was going to laugh and taunt and call him an idiot but he might be right. I did a quick Google Map street-view of the old 58 BanKan Bldg (assuming Tsumaten is still there) and there appears to be a "Hotel Macaroni" that opened up on 4F. Straight-up sleazy and super cheap attempt at a love hotel, I guess. Stateside it looks like the kind of place junkies would rent out just to shoot up.

@Shingetsu, you were probably at the right building. Can't miss BanKan as it's right next to the Umeda Libe shop. The hallways can be a little confusing and/or intimidating, and the appearance of the shop doors are such that you really don't want to open them, but you just gotta man-up and charge in. Have a few drinks before you do. And if, in the end, you can't bring yourself to fuck an old lady, you can always go back downstairs to Libe and cornhole a really fucking ugly man in a mini-skirt.

Years back when I'd return to Osaka--if I was feeling cheap or nasty (or both)--I used to stay at that Hotel Club Hokke, which is like ten seconds walk from 58 BanKan. If I got bored in the late afternoon, before I'd go out to meet old friends, I'd do some people watching out in front of the hotel with a nice Cuban R&J or Upmann and a few tallboys. The ladies I've seen coming out of BanKan accompanying their dates to the LH up the street were always very decent looking. I've never seen one I'd turn down. The things coming in and out of that Libe shop, however, are the stuff of a drunken, Nyquil-fueled, anal-invading nightmare, and the reason I no longer stay in Toganocho when I'm back in town.

(...) I did a quick Google Map street-view of the old 58 BanKan Bldg (assuming Tsumaten is still there) and there appears to be a "Hotel Macaroni" that opened up on 4F. (...)

@Shingetsu, you were probably at the right building. Can't miss BanKan as it's right next to the Umeda Libe shop. (...)
Tsumaten Umeda is located here: https://maps.app.goo.gl/dYVrgNTjkNVNd9UG8 . The address is: 11-3 Toganochō, Kita Ward, Osaka, 530-0056, on 4F, office # 405, on the left-hand side of the hallway. At Google Maps the building is named Osakaya Diamond Building.

The afore mentioned "58 BanKan Bldg" and Hotel Macaroni are located across the street at 10-15 Toganochō, Kita Ward, Osaka, 530-0056.

The homepage of Tsumaten Umeda is still live and kickin': https://www.osaka-0930.com/umeda/top.php

Reactions: ben10 and Alice